Jussie Smollet going to Jail for Lynching Hoax

TMZ: Police are questioning an actor who has appeared on Empire, a second man who was traveling with that man, and @JussieSmollett today. TMZ says "rideshare and/or taxi records" were used to ID suspect. We'll now share this unconfirmed tip, which we received over a week ago:
Rideshare parallel intriguing. Again, tip is unconfirmed, but we are sharing given developments today. Also, if true (or relatively true), would indicate that CPD has known the offenders ID and the story details for more than a week. Time will tell.
BTW, a "tower dump" is a record of all cellphone traffic on a given cellular tower during a certain period of time. Relatively common tool in big investigations.

TLDR:
>get 2 friends to uber/lyft to town
>go out and get subway
>run into friends and create fake lynching
>walk back with with sub in hand and noose around neck
>call cops and media "Trump caused this"

Attached: smol.jpg (332x395, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zigmanfreud/status/1096171004747931649
twitter.com/JussieSmollett/status/965781389261070337
cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-two-others-in-active.html
twitchy.com/brads-313037/2019/02/12/just-some-of-the-collected-names-who-we-will-never-hear-retractions-from-regarding-the-jussie-smollett-story/
codes.findlaw.com/il/chapter-720-criminal-offenses/il-st-sect-720-5-26-1.html
twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1096181650390765570
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/14/jussie_smollett_pissed_at_critics_if_i_blamed_a_muslim_or_a_mexican_doubters_would_support_me.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D7oXFmuUHLQ
nationalreview.com/corner/jussie-smollett-changes-his-story-again/
twitter.com/CWBChicago/status/1096139450051117057?s=19
twitter.com/ABC7Chicago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OOTL since I don't live in the US. What happened here?

2 black friends LOL

A faggot TV drama star faked a hate crime. Just another day here, unless of course he gets charged then it's a happening.

Attached: smsm.jpg (551x141, 19K)

He's black and a poofter, wouldn't this have to cancel each other out so he should be considered white and straight. Two negatives make a positive and so on.

FUCKING IN. PLZ BE TRUE

he's gonna get charged. it will be a slap on wrist, but they had 13 detectives working this case. They cant do nothing here

where's the source?

>be me walking to florist to pick up flowers
>worn-out clothes
>can't smoke weed because of job
>no car so walking
>pass by projects in Lincoln Park (super rich neighborhood)
>see some young black guy in $800 trendy coat with trendy shoes and iPhone
>gets into his mercedes
>talking loud as fuck on his phone about bitches and cocaine

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lads............

Attached: 1549521214426.jpg (639x632, 138K)

cant wait

13 detectives.. wow I bet they were pissed.

Imagine being some 30 year ace homicide detective and you're assigned the job to chase around a drama fag on his period.

He's a gay jewish nigger. nothing will happen to him

fucking nigerian maga nazis

Attached: 2834.png (628x884, 354K)

>a nigger faggot turns out to be a gigantic liar
Color me surprised.

Family are covering for them with bullshit about them going on a plane to Nigeria so clearly it was a conspiracy on a pretty large scale, as small conspiracies go.

He'll get false reporting at the most and have to serve some community service. Maybe a small fine.

If you mash two pieces of shit together, it's still shit.

twitter.com/Zigmanfreud/status/1096171004747931649

Attached: uhoh.jpg (618x483, 52K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh fuck! I knew this was a lie.

Attached: 99C2A543-29E2-44F1-909C-403927A4467D.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

Lol what is happening

Serbs must love Nigger Faggots.

>faggot demands buttsecks from another faggot
>other faggot says no
>faggot gets pissed and gets into a limp wristed slap match other faggot
>loses
>goes home and blames Trump.

also half kike. He should burn alive.

This is all just racism and homophobia.
People of color are virtuous.
White men are bad.

Lmao this is the TLDR we needed!

Attached: 1526091020013s.jpg (250x237, 7K)

The question now becomes, how serious does the FBI come after him for the letter? They were investigating it prior to the staged attack. The big thing is that he crushed up Tylenol included it in the letter he mailed himself.

I wonder what the maximum sentence is for sending white powder in the mail?

Attached: letter.jpg (640x498, 47K)

One of us, one of us, one of us.

MAGA

Attached: 654390867023512.jpg (394x291, 18K)

But he’s gay, how is going to jail a punishment?

Attached: you would love jail.jpg (2560x2160, 446K)

Attached: wakanda.jpg (695x879, 189K)

BTFO lmao
whats GMA?

If you a victim of a crime wouldn't you want it to be investigated without being treated like the perp? Oh wait magapedes don't care because he's black. If he was white there would be an outcry.

good morning america, a shitty tv 'news' show he appeared on

Attached: Untitled.png (1071x824, 987K)

Liberals are fucking brain damaged. We have to put them in camps.

Speedwagon fans? Rock on.

what the fuck, this is actually real.
twitter.com/JussieSmollett/status/965781389261070337

Attached: 1534639619255.gif (300x225, 3.09M)

All these people are more white than black, Jesus Christ.

To be honest they figured it out in the first five minutes. They were just milking the clock and overtime. This is Chicago the most corrupt shit hole in America where even the good guys are fucking over the taxpayers.

The thing is, White people rarely have to lie about being victims of black crimes.

Would be great. I bet that guy made some killer overtime.

Steve Sailer fucking called it holy shit.

This is literally one of the first things people on Jow Forums started speculating.
HOW IN THE HELL DID Jow Forums GET IT THIS RIGHT AGAIN?!?!

Attached: 1550018659356.jpg (768x768, 191K)

> Smollett this week turned over "heavily redacted" phone records from the night of the alleged attack. Guglielmi said the submitted documents did not meet the burden of a criminal investigation. Investigators already received Smollett's complete phone records via a subpoena served on his service provider, according to a source close quoted by CWBChicago on Feb. 4.

>A source familiar with the records provided by the Empire star states that Smollett downloaded his phone activity into a spreadsheet and then deleted certain phone calls before handing over the records. “He did the [detectives’] job for them because then they only had to focus on the numbers he deleted.”

cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-two-others-in-active.html

Because that is the same speculation.

According to NBC news, the two "people of interest" were identified. And guess what... they work for the show.

Jow Forums is always right.

Attached: Here_It_Comes.jpg (928x675, 85K)

That bloody guy looks just like my friend Alex Smith from L. A.

Story?

That bloody guy looks just like my friend Alex Smith from Chicago.

Story?

Wait wait wait wait! Fucken wut?! This is for real? Tell me this dumb ass wasn’t stupid enough to either send, or have someone send him this. Does he not remember Cesar whatever his name is?

Attached: 0E94F293-6E49-425A-B77D-8BF0EF8FA383.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

now that it looks like this story is about to break against jussie's narrative we need to start archiving and exposing all the BS that libshits and celebrities have been saying over the past 2 weeks. do not let this go unforgotten

ex:
twitchy.com/brads-313037/2019/02/12/just-some-of-the-collected-names-who-we-will-never-hear-retractions-from-regarding-the-jussie-smollett-story/

frauds are everywhere!

Attached: frauds.jpg (880x660, 94K)

Here, let me give you guys the liberal reason for why this being a hoax doesn't matter.

>Doesn't matter, we had a conversation.

Bad news for him, it's actually a felony under IL law.

>A violation of subsection (a)(2), (a)(3.5), (a)(4), (a)(6), (a)(7), or (a)(9) of this Section is a Class 4 felony.

codes.findlaw.com/il/chapter-720-criminal-offenses/il-st-sect-720-5-26-1.html

a (4)Transmits or causes to be transmitted in any manner to any peace officer, public officer or public employee a report to the effect that an offense will be committed, is being committed, or has been committed, knowing at the time of the transmission that there is no reasonable ground for believing that the offense will be committed, is being committed, or has been committed;

I think I've seen this a dozen times in movie/TV plots

> star of show goes to low level show employees
> help me with this and you'll get more work.

This guy absolutely needs to go to jail. If he gets away with it, people will keep doing it

BREAKING: Police raided the home of two persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case last night. Both men are of Nigerian decent and have appeared as extras on the show. Police took bleach, shoes electronics and more. Officers asked family if they knew #Jussiesmollett
@cbschicago
twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1096181650390765570

Attached: DzZrYMgWsAEg_oI.jpg (750x609, 230K)

Yea that's what all the uneducated stupid hick right wingers said when it first happened.

Attached: 1547348238551.jpg (920x595, 28K)

This. not me of course, but other people do this

POLICE SEIZE MAGA HAT FROM NIGERIAN ACTORS

Attached: Red MAGA hat for hoax crime.jpg (369x131, 18K)

What's this sauce?

And they're Nigerians.

You misspelled casket.

Hes half kike half black

Attached: 5C071771-8AA3-4BCE-A386-3A86E75DB253.jpg (784x1024, 143K)

a literal nigger faggot went to get a subway sandwich and was so brutally lynched he walked back to his place with no injuries, a rope and his sandwich

false reporting a hate crime?

Did you call the cops? See something say something

Attached: 794B7BD9-F77F-48CE-B774-3841352564CE.png (535x399, 255K)

He claims that if he had blamed a mexican or muslim, people would have believed him. Too late now.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/14/jussie_smollett_pissed_at_critics_if_i_blamed_a_muslim_or_a_mexican_doubters_would_support_me.html

please be true

Attached: my sides.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

KEK HE'S DONE!

Attached: 1550188116771.png (599x695, 315K)

felonious disorderly conduct
kek

>Does he not remember Cesar whatever his name is?
do you lel

check'd

They have found the horrible white supremacist racist who is responsible. This is him.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7oXFmuUHLQ

Here's the thing most criminals don't understand... they come up with a plan, and they think it's clever and that they'll get away with it.

Meanwhile, on the other side you have detectives who have worked a 30 year career and have seen every trick in the book.

As another comment said, I can guarantee you that the cops knew from the first instant that it was a fake; and that they were just gathering evidence to prove it was a fake.

A good detective can smell this sort of thing a mile away. The deal with victims every day. They know what happens, and they know what doesn't happen.

Sayok?

>Chicago detective sitting on his ass counting down the days until he can retire to Florida with a full pension at age 48

not saying they didn't do it but finding bleach in a house isn't really that uncommon

Even if it's fake, doesn't mean anyone will charge him. Prosecutors and judges in Chicago are all zogs and nogs

Red hat on inventory list

dude thats not him thats dave chappelle

They might not charge him, but enough information will be leaked to prove to everyone that he made the whole thing up.

Also, national review is calling him out for all of the changes in his story.

nationalreview.com/corner/jussie-smollett-changes-his-story-again/

>#ChicagoPolice Supt Eddie Johnson says #JussieSmollett is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable.

11:22 AM - Feb 5, 2019

this
after seeing real crime scenes and victims for 20, 30 or more years the fake ones are going to look off
especially badly staged ones like this

nigger linux?

So this image depicts a penis with balls jizzing on a stick figure of this Jussie character, but what is all the noise drawn behind the stick figure?

It's all over.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 6.07.25 PM.png (1162x1326, 329K)

Attached: DzZ6c8GX4AAbKFY.jpg (1200x830, 130K)

user tip
twitter.com/CWBChicago/status/1096139450051117057?s=19

>false fagging

twitter.com/ABC7Chicago

I love Australia so much.

A gay black Jew walks into a room

Jow Forums is right again

Attached: empire of cucks.png (638x359, 421K)

hahahaha
retarded nigger faggot is going all in
so not only is he losing his job but now he's publicly outed as a liar and will face criminal charges

Attached: loling wat.jpg (1656x1009, 240K)

ITS TRUMP'S FAULT!