Was NASA racist in the 1960s?

Not a single negro astronaut, not a single Asian one, not a single Hispanic or Native Indian. Not even a lesbian transgender gay black-Asian midget woman.

Was NASA worse than Hitler?

Attached: 178134FA-9A8D-4E4E-BDD6-070A89155B30.jpg (768x432, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uoY66X2FI0M
uswhiteclock.org/
youtu.be/eXIDFx74aSY
eddwight.com/about
youtu.be/lxNAPqGDwCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: import nazis.jpg (1200x1200, 331K)

just freemasons

i bet next apolo movie will feature negro cast

Werner von Braun wasn't considered a Nazi idealogue. He was a scientist and funded to make rockets for the country of his birth. Germany.

Sending shitskins into space makes me sick

>SS Obersturmbandführer von Braun
>close friend of Hitler
>not a Nazi

ok friend

While I defer to your knowing way more about it than I do, I just said he wasn't a Nazi Idealogue.

NASA was literally at least 40% actual Nazi’s captured from Germany.

they are still are! I don't see any Sikh, Transgendered and Furries represented.

Niggers have always been afraid to do anything

>not a single Hispanic or Native Indian
Say again?

Attached: Harrison_Schmitt.jpg (2353x3000, 1.51M)

Most astronauts of that era were manlets. For the time that was very progressive.

Just by asking this question, you prove to the world of /pol you have been successfully indoctrinated into the Hebrew-American brainwashed game.

Neck yourself

It's almost like before the 60s rolled into the 70s America was 90% White.

Until the 1990's, America was more racist than Nazi Germany.

As your country was a Nazi Germany collaborator from 1940-1945, you must be an expert on this subject.

>just freemasons
true
youtu.be/uoY66X2FI0M

We were like 90% white back then I shit you not

It's almost like America was majority white in the 60's and there were no asians poos or hispanics.

>I know that people will not enjoy hearing all this, but there is nothing more empty-headed and insane than our [The Weimar Republic's] present naturalization law. Currently there is one state that is making at least a feeble effort to create a better system. Of course, it is not our model German Republic where this good sense has taken hold, but the United States of America. By excluding all immigrants who are unhealthy and outright refusing entry to certain races, the Americans are showing at least faint signs of a common attitude in the race-based Nationalist state idea.
- Mein Kampf, Volume 2 Chapter 3 (published 1926)

>The North American population consists overwhelmingly of Germanic elements which have mingled very little with inferior colored peoples and this shows a very different sort of civilization and culture from Central and South America. [...] The racially pure and almost unmixed Germanic peoples on the American Continent have risen to become the master of their land. He will remain the master as long as he does not yield to blood pollution by mixing with lesser races.
- Mein Kampf, Volume 1 Chapter 11 (published 1925)

(OP)
>25 Years
>320 Days
>5 Hours
>28 Minutes
uswhiteclock.org/

Attached: 1538006504912[1].png (508x507, 33K)

>There's no welfare in space
No blacks
>Asians can't drive
They can't open there eyes wide enough to drive a space ship safely

Attached: 1550102919000.png (763x742, 682K)

>put a man on the moon
>hire niggers
choose one

Attached: rockets or rickets.jpg (1280x969, 146K)

Is this a follow up to this?

they were working the background you dick.

Lmao you actually bought into the whitewashing the CIA did of his past.

Attached: 1543700726051.png (720x715, 472K)

NASA got shit done then. Period

>yfw you realize that if Germany had won WW2 Werner von Braun still would have led a space program that would have landed a man on the moon in the 60s but they would have planted a nazi flag and not an American one

Attached: 1502579131036.jpg (387x468, 233K)

Attached: 1550188049529.jpg (510x447, 54K)

uswhiteclock.org/ is older than that documentary.

>Not a single negro astronaut

Here's a picture of one they sent up on a suborbital flight on January 31st 1961. His name was Ham. You can google this to confirm if you wish.

Attached: Ham.jpg (1066x1897, 745K)

There were at least two. Ed Dwight and Robert Lawrence. None of them flew to space though. Lawrence died in a test flight.

Attached: Robertlawrence.jpg (184x239, 7K)

Another wh*toid lie, us negroes were in space before wh*tes. The coward wh*te astronaughts wouldn't go to into space until Ham went up in Mercury-Redstone 2. Pic related

Attached: Ham_Retreival_GPN-2000-001004.jpg (1070x1500, 694K)

where was the trans-gendered half-black liberal astronaut that walked on the moon?

I meant the thread. It really got going yesterday and tried to find one. They were basically describing uswhiteclock.org but on a global scale

Honestly I wish we had a Nazi/USA cold war rather than the commie shit.

Like they said in Archer once, just walk into NASA sometime and shout "Heil Hitler", they all jump right up.
At least that's probably how it was in the 60s.

you needed to be an Airforce officer to be an astronaut. I don't think there were non white officers back then?

They had a literal nazi working for them.
youtu.be/eXIDFx74aSY

On launch day every astronaut gave Guenter Wendt a gag gift when he walked into the "White Room" (no pun). One of the astronauts on Apollo 17 gave him a roman salute.

Attached: jew_propulsion_lab.jpg (1871x2696, 1.61M)

They had nigger astronaut in early 60's during Kennedy years. Then Kennedy got killed, nigger got assigned to Germany to non-existent test pilot school. To get the negro through experimental test pilot school they had to lower their standards. Typically they took around dozen trainees to experimental test pilot course, since nigger didn't pass entry requirements they lowered the standards and took in 30 something trainees.

Attached: Captain_Edward_J._Dwight_Jr._in_US_Air_Force.jpg (1335x2000, 863K)

There were black air force officers, like two of them were qualified test pilots. Not experimental test pilots, but test pilots.

They sent a chimp into space does that count

6,000,000 white men were sent to the moon to colonize it but the instant they loaded a nigger onto the rocket the astronauts revolted and the rocket blew up containing the only space nigger

No, they just didn't have rampant affirmative action like they and all other American institutions do nowadays.

Yeah. Yeager got unpopular when he ran TPS and the dem 'o crats lowered standards and forced underqualed blacks into the test pilot stream.
Yeager dug in, said no, they can't hack it, they'll just auger in. And the Blacks in the AF pilot steam in those days averaged much higher than the chimps out there today.

Oh. Sorry. I forgot.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger...

They had affirmative action when Kennedy was in whitehouse.

Attached: files-AirForceBanner.jpg (1200x390, 68K)

Attached: 1533659910142.webm (1280x720, 332K)

Attached: N-copy[1].png (1000x1430, 322K)

>experimental test pilots
I think your conflating the Tuskegee Experiment and the Tuskegee Airmen. Two totally different things, Pekka.

kek

I missed the thread yesterday. It's all connected.

it wasnt racist, just logical.

>No Muslim 6 year old transsexual bisexual non binary disabled assault helicopter
I thought we beated the Nazis

The moon landing was faked. It wasn't until NASA had women and minority astronauts that they actually went into space. Makes you think.

Not as bad as it is now.

USAF experimental test pilot training was serious business in 60's. They had negro in experimental test pilot school, affirmative action was forced upon USAF by Robert Kennedy himself. Literally a time when department of justice micro managed something USAF does.

Ed Dwight is still around and making sculptures about black history.
eddwight.com/about

Attached: 1._African_Pipers.jpg (464x600, 77K)

>Was NASA worse than Hitler?

NASA was founded by Nazi scientists, so yeah they were pretty based.

Attached: 12._Satchmo-Sm.jpg (413x600, 40K)

I’m pretty sure that there were two accepted after Mercury, and one of them was also part of the secret space program, he also died in a training crash.

Chuck had balls to call out political bullshit.

Attached: 742px-Chuck_Yeager_X-1_(color).jpg (742x600, 73K)

Are you kidding? They had their own space program. The Old Negro Space Program!

youtu.be/lxNAPqGDwCo

Attached: 1920px-S79-36529classof78.jpg (1919x1536, 706K)

>class of 1978

Yes, NASA was much better in the 60s.

Why aren't you showing Israeli flag OP?

I think Fred Gregory was the whitest possible negro NASA could find.

Attached: Gregory-f.jpg (475x600, 48K)

Fuck off OP

No
Astronaut in training!

Attached: FFF0A18B-2DDA-451B-977A-D5604A9A09D3.gif (424x329, 815K)