Who Dares Criticize Israel?

"Over the last few weeks, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-MN) found herself in a whirlwind of accusations of anti-Semitism. But none more than this week when she dared to say what many have been afraid to mention for decades. The fact that Israel holds tremendous influence on politics in the United States, and that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is a powerful force of such influence.

Not surprisingly, the attacks and accusations of anti-Semitism from all corners of American media began to come in. It all began when the Congresswoman replied to a tweet by journalist Glenn Greenwald, in which he pointed out how quickly U.S political leaders spring to defend Israel. Omar replied, “It’s all about the Benjamins baby”, and when another journalist asked who Omar thinks is funding the support for Israel, she replied “AIPAC!”. The media, war hawks, pundits, and all other pro-Israel groups lost their minds.

One of the first to take a shot at the Congresswoman, was fellow Congressman Lee Zeldin (R-NY), ... might as well be representing Israel in congress over his own constituents...[his] promotion of his very own sponsored bill in congress, House Resolution 72, a bill that requires congress to reject any and all “anti-Israel hatred”. The double standard and irony of Zeldin’s comments towards Omar cannot be missed. Time after time on a regular basis, Zeldin calls Palestinians terrorists, lobbies for aid to be cut for Palestinians, and criticized another congresswoman for bringing a Palestinian flag to her swearing in ceremony. He has the audacity to lecture someone holding another flag about loyalty to the United States, when his entire career seemingly consists of catering to anything Israel wants."

libertarianinstitute.org/articles/who-dares-criticize-israel/

Attached: BEC5E989-6B86-4E45-B295-B8BAFF0DFC6F.jpg (634x399, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg
unz.com/pgiraldi/israel-is-no-ally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1518872986929.jpg (832x827, 87K)

I'm a white supremacist and I support Ilhan Omar on this issue.

100%

Israel is about to get wiped out kike.

why do we need Muslim rats for that?
sage

Attached: 1549740272005.png (523x663, 668K)

>We
Israelis like you will die this month.

Being a Muslim is itself wrong.

Attached: piggypages.jpg (400x377, 37K)

All these people using idpol to cry about antisemitism is making a lot of Leftists woke about idpol.

I would love to know how the leaders of aipac felt about what she said

israeli HAHAHA dream one homo, i dislike jews but i really hate you sandnigger

Attached: 169933_DieHood_1.jpg (600x454, 84K)

only filthy kikes manage to think someone celebrating a major JQ redpill mjst be a fucking salami.

Fucking jabroni - it makea zero sense in an American context. The issue is Israel's power due mainly to Jewish momey and activism along witj Evangelical Christ-cucks.

kys.

Attached: 607A24C9-8BF3-47D4-BC92-10D9215DA7FE.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

>'we'

Jews were front and center for decades demanding MOAR immigration and MOAR diversity.
Well... now you have it
>and only a victom jierarchy triple-theeat like Omar can say the truth about Jewish and Zionist power, but even ahe, a black muzzie woman immigrant (quad threat) has to (wink wink) 'apologize.'

Attached: 9AE18790-666B-499F-98A1-3A025C382421.jpg (1000x1771, 224K)

I no longer trust anyone who says anything targeted at Jews at any stage of their political career (or just career). The fact that they quickly apologise means the Jewish intelligence had had something to expose with regard to them and informed them of this and they nearly always shit their pants. it is all so tiring - to have expectations that someone names them successfully and succeeds in limiting their influence. Today (in Poland) we experienced in again - by unnecessarily arranging a summit on Iran with jewish guests, during which we were called responsible for the holocaust by them with lots of international press present and called by (((them))) and the U.S. officials (again, no matter who wins there) to pay for the lost jewish property, mostly destroyed and rebuilt (Poles also lost it and hardly anyone could regain anything, we have no as many forged docs as 110-year-old jewish heirs from Brooklyn some (((judges))) here don't even dare questioning. I wonder who wants to retrieve it if (((they))) all apparently died, with some miraculously born after all their apparent ancestors died before even reaching their productive age. I don't even believe anyone arises into a good position and saysto tell them to deal with their own shit alone from now on in my lifetime.

because its the sandniggers who own the bansk, news media, entertwinment industry, run the university anti-white indoctrination centers, and basically control both parties and keep trying to get the US to fight Israela wars?

youre either a kike or a fucking jabroni.

Its a jewish boot on our necks.

Attached: 0720E0DE-9935-470F-B7EA-49DAA449627B.jpg (600x360, 36K)

Jews are directly attacking Poland
m.youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg

Attached: D5600914-74E9-45EA-83FA-4D7313BA5899.png (500x472, 110K)

tfw no qt 3.14 jihadi gf

Seen it. While they may claim it was a performance, this was still only made to provoke "anti-shit" comments and have grounds to react to them.

I think you always forget that I'm German, your sandniggers suck out my social system, rape our women, etc ....

what do you think what a Jews interested me if I have a muslimrat´s in the house

>Omar suggests Israel Lobby buys Congress
>Zionist Jew Congressman with clear dual loyalty to Israel cries 'anti-Semite' and says the reason America supports Israel is good old patriots like him just love Israel

The irony is choking.

unz.com/pgiraldi/israel-is-no-ally/

Attached: D9BB8785-98A4-4681-81B8-5D3FE1A926A9.jpg (714x459, 414K)

I hear you. The Zhids have figured out a scheme that seems effective everywhere. Funnel money to Zionist candidates. Have a piece of blackmail against that person. Use the (((media))) to attack his foes with hit-pieces and shower him with praise. Get him in power as a puppet and exploit the entire country as if its a milk-cow. Rinse and repeat everywhere.

This is a new low though. Go to a country and accuse the entire people of an obscene crime that no one ever committed and demand payment. Since the PM is bribed and compromised, he doesn't punch Milekowsky (aka Netanyahu) in the nose and throw him out. The implication is that the nation accepts the accusation from these smarmy kikes.

Attached: 1522087105045.jpg (768x1090, 252K)