Declare national emergency on guns

In 2021 President Gabbard is going to solve the gun violence problem once and for all, and pull the rest of you into the future :)

thehill.com/homenews/house/430098-pelosi-warns-gop-next-president-could-declare-national-emergency-on-guns

Attached: HeraCA_Stock_3rd-600x333.jpg (600x333, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/violations-oath-office-wa-state-attorney-general-bob-ferguson
fox6now.com/2019/02/14/jordan-fricke-due-in-court-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-mpd-officer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wish a nigger would

And gun owners will kill all who try to follow said order

The ultimate power check as intended

What gun violence problem?

When are we going to deal with the mental illness problem liberals have?

Do it
Protip you cant because gunfags will sperg out and shoot up ZOGmerica

So I've got till 2021 to stockpile my .308s

How do you grip that thing?

fpbp

They wouldnt live to try it twice

She wants to send law enforcement to their graves.

There will be a lot of dead gun owners.
You think they will do them all at once?
Nope.
it will be 20 men raiding one house at a time, while you are sleeping.

fuck yes bring it on
i'm voting democrat now
1776 2.0 here we come motherfucker

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

Lol this, giving us 2.5 year heads up to prep our retaliation/defense/overthrow of the gov

Democrats will literally be purged in 2021

the real question is why guns are blamed and not the massive increase in overall mental illnesses

You don't

Then they'd have to come down really hard on black neighborhoods because thats where all the gun crimes are.

As soon as I saw pelosi say this shit I made up my mind.
What gun(s) does Jow Forums and Jow Forums recommend? I am thinking of gettting a handgun and a rifle.

>law enforcement to their graves
20 law enforcement in swat gear vs 1 dude and a gun.

Do you have any idea how many guns there are in America, how impossible it would be pull off such an operation how you’d avoid armed civies ambushing police going house to house

How many police and states would even abide by such an order

Get a fucking clue

If one of those 20 men die every third house, by house 60 it's 1v1.

If 1 in 10 gun seizures ended with 1 cop being killed there wouldnt be enough cops to seize all the guns.

All we need to do is kill one of you every time and you'll run out of police officers before you're done with Alameda County.

>massive increase in overall Spics
FTFY

fpbp. please give excuse fren.

Because if we really went after the mental illness issue, we'd have to lock up 50 million democrats in rubber rooms.

Are they going to do that house by house?

Ak47 most versatile, never jams, ammo cheap and plentiful, bunches through most body armor at moderate-close range

Must Americans don't own a gun.
One guy with 50 guns vs 20 swat.
stop being stupid

Please please do it. We could start starving the cities immediately.

Ar15, ap ammo, a lightning link ready to go.

>america without guns
Jewish wetdream

Some affordable variety of AR-15 and whatever handgun feels comfortable in your hand.

this would be the greatest happening of all time. open season.

>being this guy

Enjoy your death traitor

They have done it already.

And by time they get to the 3rd house, wtf do you think is going to happen faggot?

>hurrr civil war
stop lying you faggots wont do shit

Attached: 1493909052686.jpg (313x334, 25K)

How many times do you think this will happen before some guy gets the bright idea to make his front yard explode with a panic switch, killing every officer in the process?

How many officers will want to go on these gun raids after witnessing this?

Auto-roll for
[would]
T.r.i.p.s and it fucking happens.

>libtards are so out of touch with reality, they actually believe this

Attached: 1398911436304.jpg (760x427, 80K)

>shills on suicide watch after the national emergency
Hahahahaha
>w-we'll take your g-guns
Please mother fuckers just fucking try it. We have (low estimate) over 400,000,000 guns. It would be impossible.

Attached: 1549840297920.jpg (221x228, 33K)

My local cops will be the ones ambushing the feds.

That would endanger many jews

Yes those 20 law enforcement will win a few houses. But there are around 20 law enforcement agents per 10k people in most towns/cities and far less in rural areas. Even if only 10% of those people own guns, that's 1000 armed citizens vs 20 cops. Good luck with that.

my guess is 20% of all seizures would end in 100% of all police/mercs in that action killed

If 1 in 10 gun seizures ended with 1 gun-owner being killed there wouldnt be enough gun-owners to resist cops.

>In 2021 President Gabbard is going to start the second American Civil War.

Attached: GunBed.gif (400x225, 1.31M)

You mean 75 million dudes with 300 million guns

>mfw lifelong Texan

ain't nobody doing shit bring me another beer bitch

Attached: 75hiM6C.jpg (585x501, 48K)

got greedy, just like a demorat

You haven't thought out the logistics of this at all.

There is no State of Federal database that tracks guns. What you are asking is not possible.

While you're at it, here's a useful piece of metal to hang your wall clock by.

Attached: VL9pu5M.jpg (442x360, 13K)

This, once they realized what they're up against they'd give up the fight immediately.

No, because he's too retarded to realize that most of us are quitting, rather than attempting to seize weapons. I have no idea why anyone thinks the police force (what a fucking jocularity) could do it, we are not invincible. My community could overrun the station and kill every officer in a matter of hours. Fuck, the national guard could not seize all the guns, they too would perish.

>203198417

This is a shitpost so (You) withheld and other standard restrictions applied. However:

>Dumbfuckocrats try to rip off Trump after 2024 by "declaring national emergency" to confiscate guns
>Openly admitting to wanting to steamroll and forcibly remove the second amendment
>Every single Gun owner openly revolts
>Democrats extinct in 3 weeks

this

the most alive thing they shot was a stray cat and a block of ballistic gel they made from youtube tutorial

It's not a precedent you moron. You're conflating an invasion of millions of hispanics with a constitutional right that kills fewer people than flights of stairs.

KYS

>thinks people are going to take off work because swat took some dudes guns
KEK

Exactly, all I see here are a bunch of wimpy LARP incels.

Attached: 1540655218643.jpg (1972x1090, 752K)

All that swat gear is going to look pretty funny when its smeared across the neighbor's house when I hit my panic button.

>A billion guns in the hands of americans. Based
Keep crying zog

Well over half a billion by now, even at the lowest estimates.

>literally unconstitutional

sign please
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/violations-oath-office-wa-state-attorney-general-bob-ferguson

Attached: 1639 civil war.jpg (960x624, 78K)

There are 75 million gun owners in the US.
We outnumber your entire country 7 times over.

You must live on a coast. I'm from the midwest, they announce a gun grab and people will resist in a way that makes the civil war look like a backyard brawl.

There are less than half a million cops in the US.

>my mom'd basement will protect me from the swat officers
kek

Google Smith & Wesson MP 15 Sport 2.
It fills all your commie killing needs right out of the box for around $600 bucks.

DO IT

80% lowers.

This is exactly why you have guns to fight Tyranny! It should be your pleasure to shoot Democrats in the name of freedom!

>nigger thinking there is a gun registry
one house at a time would either be random or so obvious that the element of surprise wouldn't last 1 day.
Then there will be at least 1 dead cop every raid. come at me. I'm prepared.

What house?
The house will burn down as soon as the Alaskan goes into effect?

A national emergency on guns is basically meaningless. See

Do it. Please do it. I really want 1776 to commence again.

>not just buying a Hi Point and 10 boxes of Tula steel-cased 9mm ammo for 10 bucks a piece

Cops wear body armor, but their kids don't

One guy with 50 guns handing them out to all his neighbors

Supreme Court would stop it right away with how stacked it is in favor of 2nd Amendment.

Please do it, I wanna sit back and watch the results. As in have fun getting killed by a dude in his underwear when he sees feds rushing into his house in the middle of the night.

That is not gonna end well

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My god the democrats are only looking more and more retarded.

>MUH ILLEGALS
vs
>MUH ACTUAL RIGHTS

>thinks guns owners are going to help each other
you people live in a fantasy land

Attached: KEKks.png (750x664, 531K)

This lad is spicy. Someone already said it but most cops would be on our side.

Attached: 23948729358.png (611x188, 9K)

fox6now.com/2019/02/14/jordan-fricke-due-in-court-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-mpd-officer/

Signed from Clark County.

It will start with an end to all new sales.
Gun shops, ranges, and all related will be banned. Outlawed. closed.
Manufacturers will be limited to govn't issue manufacture and sales only, crippling those companies in the process. Most will go chapter 11, forced to surrender their inventory, and disappear.
Millions of people out of work. The economy will will tank causing a rise in crime.
All people convicted of any felony will be thoroughly searched. Their homes ransacked and all guns confiscated.

This sort of limbo will continue for years. Small uprisings will happen and be put down with overwhelming force.

When enough time has elapsed and enough long-guns have been confiscated or destroyed...
Then they go in.
Street to street, block by block, house to house... Coming for you.

This.
You'd have some red state governor kicking out the ATF and calling up the National Guard. Then it would get spicy. You just know there are a lot of local politicians out there praying it would happen.

Attached: morekes.png (1065x310, 43K)

Like I said. Liberalism is a mental illness.

That would be the declaration of war we gun owners are waiting on.

oh god please let this happen i hope trump loses lets get this civil war going

Dumb-ass think this gun grabbing is just going to happen over night.
They will roll it out slowly and take them slowly.
People wont even notice it till its to late.

Thank you for your analysis satan

Attached: 1fpxdl.jpg (547x402, 24K)

There are also a lot of law enforcement personnel who recognize that any end-run around the 2nd is unconstitutional and the beginning of tyranny. We already have sheriffs refusing to enforce restrictive firearm laws, and if/when leftists are stupid enough to pull this crap they will regret it for the rest of their short miserable lives.

Attached: ObamaCone.jpg (241x344, 15K)

let hope dems stay this delusional until their end

A sales ban alone would trigger actual violence you stupid fag

Try it and get purged nigger go on do it give me an excuse

We are already doing it here in progressive states like California. The rest of us have moved on, the rest if these kids are just stuck in their mother's basements.

Working hard today Moshe, I’m impressed.

>it will be 20 men raiding one house at a time, while you are sleeping
No knock raids don't stand up in court