PELOSI 2A COULD BE OVERTURNED

If Pelosi thinks there is a gun emergency today, she should be thankful that sales of fully semiautomatic AR47's have slowed since president Trump took office. It is precisely this kind of careless and reckless commentary that causes an increase in sales, as we all saw under President Obama when he threatened to crack down on Guns.
But hey, she is right.
>A future democrat president could certainly start a civil war if they wanted to.

>web.archive.org/web/20190214230231/https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/14/pelosi-warns-gop-that-a-democratic-president-could-declare-a-national-emergency-on-guns.html

Attached: nuts.jpg (530x298, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/430098-pelosi-warns-gop-next-president-could-declare-national-emergency-on-guns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mace_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not how it works.

Stop shit posting you fucking buffoon.

So she doesn’t understand how to actually change the constitution. I’m not surprised.

To be fair, she is senile and can barely form a coherent sentence.

She's wearing a, "cock of Baphomet," pendant. Kinda weird; but probably explains why dems are so obsessed with medical.

Attached: medfags.jpg (320x186, 19K)

you have to think about this threat thoguh, how fucking stupid can she be
>we'll just national emergency gun control or climate change.

why wouldn't we just national emergency voter ID
or national emergency an audit of all democrat financial ties. she just threatened to weaponize the government exactly like obama did the DOJ. Trump should destroy her for it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 6.30.06 PM.png (1112x1430, 749K)

Lol. Democrats are so fucking stupid. Yeah, the police are all going to match to their deaths and confiscate guns from the citizens for you.

but she can somehow make multi million dollar futures trades on stocks days before their earnings reports are published.

ACtually that's exactly how it works. Everytime theres big talk about gun control, gun sales go up. Always.

She has people for that.

I agree

President Obama was statistically speaking the best gun salesman of all time. Ironically he passed a bunch of executive orders which also didn't do fucking anything. Why? He's a dumb fucking nigger.

Would be a dayum shame if everyone headed to Cabellas and bought some guns.

Please. Let’s start the throw down that ends this plague of libtards once and for all.

You can't overturn the constitution with an executive order. This woman is a dumbass.

WOULD LOVE to see her try. This bitch would get a bullet between her eyes so fast. She'd have to get on her private jet and fly to Israel for protection.

I want her to do this.

Accelerate the burn, get this shit over with

Attached: 1539837817868.jpg (671x502, 140K)

>launch npc.os
>booting.... Soifacegreeting.jpg
>open file system... Access democratpres folder.... Launch civilwar.exe
>critical error.. goyimknow.malware found...

I literally will drive to her house and change her mind, all over her wallpaper, but I’d probably have to stand in line

Because of this post I just ordered 3 more guns

>PELOSI 2A COULD BE OVERTURNED

>not having a wall for border protection is in the constitution...

Yeah, which is why Trump can't build a wall thanks to the 3rd and 4th amendments. He can't use an emergency declaration to seize the property of private citizens on the border.

The president has always been able to do that you idiot. The only reason they haven't is that some weren't gun-grabbing shabbos goy, and the others were too afraid of the people they'd be disarming.

i can make my own milling machine, laithe, and press
with those i can fabricate any gun i want this side of directed energy weapons

>thinks their still is a constitution

Whatever “constitution” you think you have hangs by a very thin thread

Dude

They’re literally saying “ if you take your country back we will fucking start a civil war and try to kill you all “

The kikes are lashing out in their death throws

what if everyone responds by not going to work?

Attached: apu big eyes.jpg (657x527, 48K)

Thats right.

>Niggers killing each other is an emergency too.
nigger please.

Well I hope you're stockpiling brass too user.

>fully semiautomatic

Attached: lahey.jpg (599x473, 64K)

And Alaska will promptly ignore it.

>Shall not be infringed.

Try and amend the constitution. I fucking dare you.

Attached: gun control cake.png (745x3141, 275K)

>tfw only partially semiautomatic

>AR47

sage

>implying Trump invented "national emergency" powers
anyways if a dem COULD do that..they would have by now.

Attached: dabb.gif (420x460, 82K)

obvious satire you autistic twat

Attached: 1521089918269.jpg (320x422, 22K)

There is also an actual rifle named the AR47 which, unsurprisingly, is an AR pattern gun in 7.62x39 which uses AK mags. It was intended to be used in the sandbox where 7.62x39 is plentiful.

Empty threat. They don't want the state of emergency.

>he can't build around them
Are you rarted

I have one of the PSA lowers, I know. The "fully semiautomatic AR47" part is obviously satire through. Just like posting a picture of a hipoint and calling it a glock (when it is actually a problem solver)

Maybe we should declare the communist influence in the Democrat party a national emergency and start purging the democrats?
>mfw the democrats think they can blackmail people with guns and nothing left to lose.

Attached: Come-on-and-take-a-free-ride.jpg (500x324, 21K)

You act like she isn't working with Trump

How is this natural emergency different than the other 70+ that sets a more dangerous precedent that could be used?

I'm sorry to tell you this but the government has that power actually, it's very well established law.

>Eminent Domain doesn't exist
Lmao

The president has expressed jurisdiction over matters of national security which include the BORDER.
>commie amerimutt education in full display

First good idea I've seen on here all day. The Red Menace Emergency of 2019.

>Trump can't build a wall thanks to the 3rd and 4th amendments
>quartering troops in private homes is equivalent to eminent domain
>implying that searches and seizures has anything to do with eminent domain
I bet you support sovereign citizen memeshit you fucking cocksucker.

>ar47

Kiwi please

Attached: 1521939718789.png (1198x741, 1.42M)

>t. Cabella's salesnerd

We should push for her resignation, summon the Israeli anons to pull the strings

Attached: 1487635610706.png (326x327, 18K)

Jews aren't people, user.

>death throws
Inbred trailernigger detected

You fags are in for a good deep ass fucking in the not too distant future. Trump has to have his fake national emergency on the hillbilly loving wall.

Touche! Nancy Pelosi fires back there will be a National Emergency on guns which is a real bona fide emergency when Trump is out of office in 2020. I love it!

Hurry fags and get that AR for your next massacre!

Hurry! LMFAO

Attached: Nancy-Pelosi-Bra-Size.jpg (400x312, 37K)

>sucking faggot OP's drumpfcock this hard

Yeah well this kind of talk will ramp the sale up again

that photoshop doesn't even look good enough to fool a democrat, how'd you fall for it?

DO IT

Attached: 0182E41A-5B9F-430D-836B-7FF1F34B1AF3.jpg (1024x755, 42K)

Wait I didn't read anything I'm just posting because op thinks the jew is human..... Wtf

>natural emergency

Please don't reproduce

>declaration to seize the property of private citizens on the border.
dude they would do it for free

Attached: 1487994781634.jpg (418x405, 23K)

>Handful of land owners side with the Mexican cartel
>Rest of the border is walled off
>Traffic on their property up twenty-fold
Might change their minds a bit.
Show your flag.

If civil war 2.0 starts, I’m calling dibs on hanging Pelosi.

Trump is outmatched and outmaneuvered by Nancy at every turn. That's what happens when you're stupid.

thehill.com/homenews/house/430098-pelosi-warns-gop-next-president-could-declare-national-emergency-on-guns

Attached: 1543567435046.jpg (327x346, 62K)

She's actually wearing a smol Mace of the House of Representatives, which makes sense since she's the Speaker of the House.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mace_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

Attached: MACE_OF_HOUSE_OF_REPRESENTATIVES.jpg (433x600, 72K)

>2A could be overturned
No it couldn't. They would be declaring a civil war that they have a 0% chance of winning.

crowd is more likely. she has a wall around her home. thus she'll last until the gate is rammed or somebody brings a ladder. then it's just a matter of getting past her armed security. afterwards we'll probably have to put up with some cheesy liberal Hollywood film glorifying her death that makes her look like some kind of action heroine.

Your pro-gun post made me relaxed about any upcoming changes to gun control so I just sold 3 of my gun.

>fully semiautomatic...
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 338.png (694x284, 529K)

hello jidf kike shills

>>AR47's
Nice try, pelosifag.
Go back to your bottle

hello jidf kike shill

Attached: memri slaughter Jews.webm (880x540, 2.84M)

>Milling machine, lathe and press can forge barrels and receivers

Emergency cannot overthrow the Constitution this bitch is just trying to stay relevant while she slips down the drain.

>!7th centry laws.
Constitutional amendments are not laws. They're explicitly intended to restrict against laws.
>muh common sense

Actually it can. Thanks Oliver North!

Meme flag nigger

Found the overpaid gooberment spook

interesting , also just learned this

A threat to present the mace was on July 29, 1994, when Rep. Maxine Waters was given permission to address the House for one minute, but subsequently declined to stop speaking. The Speaker Pro Tem threatened "to present the mace" but ultimately it was not presented.[8][9]

So Waters has been an obstinate bitch for over 20 years now

Americans love guns far too much for that to ever work. There will be anons in the streets shooting faggots if they try to pull that shit.

War it is then

Don't underestimate them user. They have no weapons now but they have near universal international support and all the money and manpower in the world.

We would have a significant advantage in the early part of any such conflict, but the longer the conflict carries on the less chance we have of winning. They could drown us in a sea of foreigner blood and equipment.

steel cased catridges, tovarisch

>declaring an emergency to do something that was promised to the American people more than 30 years ago by democrats in exchange for the 1980's amnesty but was never funded by democrats or republicans
>declaring an emergency to completely sidestep the constitutional amendment process and deny American citizens their god given right to defend themselves from tyrannical government
Implying these two things are equal.

it isn't about winning, it's about america being destroyed

That's .40 problem solver

They infiltrated the medical profession heavily.

Soros funded - Healthcare Providers for the Resistance

They distribute private HIPPA info and flub procedures for soft kill, they demand and back legislation to empower themselves to push Agenda 2030 shit like the infanricide in NY and gun control. In Hawai they passed a law saying that a doctor or social worker can have a judge take a persons 2A rights based on nothing but a suggestion, and they cannot be questioned or sued.

This is what they are pushing now in Hawaii.

Attached: 1549937196391.png (1300x1707, 203K)

They are going to use the red flag order excuse to go after people one at a time. Then the rest

Attached: 1549234804100.jpg (750x653, 216K)

>declaring an emergency to completely sidestep the constitutional amendment process and deny American citizens their god given right to defend themselves from tyrannical government
They'd be quite literally giving everyone a reason to exercise the reason why the 2nd amendment exists.
Is Pelosi fucking insane?

Attached: 1538116184041.png (800x600, 70K)

>steel doesn't come in dowels
>i can't just mill my own steel too
>i can't just make my own extruder as well
but you're right, plasma rifles are far more efficient logistically

i dont get it. do these people want to die? do they have any concept of what would happen if they tried to overturn the 2nd amendment with there still being 400+ million firearms in circulation in the country and in 100+ million citizens hands?

>Is Pelosi fucking insane?
Yes.

Commiefornia should be expelled from the Union ASAP, so this bitch ceases to be speaker.

>do these people want to die?
That's the only conclusion I can come to as well. Unless they think everyone in the US is a big fucking pussy like gun owners in California.

No, she's a commie plant tasked with destroying America.

Checked. It's funny how they think anyone in a position to go out and enforce it would actually try. They think a stroke of the pen and all guns are gone. No one would ever try to enforce something like that, it's suicide