/obg/ - Owen Benjamin General: boy george edition

This thread is for the discussion of Owen Benjamin and his hilarious politically incorrect comedy podcast that is currently under attack from paid operatives.

>discuss bear talking points that redpill the normies, and to create a new political movement
>ignore shills
>mustaches without beards, and why they trigger the libtards
>ignore shills
>don't shitpost. discuss politics. we don't want to give mods reasons to ban the thread
>ignore shills

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/owen_benjamin
youtube.com/user/owenbenjamincomedy

Attached: gerghe.jpg (476x323, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2019/02/04/PragerU-YouTube-video-features-bigoted-conspiracy-theorist-Owen-Benjamin/222748
rightwingwatch.org/post/owen-benjamin-another-red-pill-overdose-victim/
youtu.be/hgQboF_3L0Y
youtu.be/0hX1LY8dZSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The following are actual SPLC/Media Matters/Jared Holt quotes about Owen.

1) Owen is on SPLC's Watchlist for: "Virulently anti-Semitic language"

2) Owen is being attacked by Soros-funded Media Matters for:
- "bigotry"
- "racial and homophobic slurs"
- calling Obama "the N-word" (aka Nigger)
- espousing "racial disparities" and disparaging "black culture"
- "viral far-right propaganda"
- attacking faggot Hogg and "Parkland survivors"

3) Owen is being targeted by literal faggot soiboy Jared Holt for:
- "right-wing extremism"
- "doubting Holocaust figures"
- describing "gay sex" as "degeneracy"
- "rubbing shoulders with white nationalists"
- "spouting anti-Semitic conspiracy tropes"
- arguing that the "Ku Klux Klan is 'not offensive'"
- "pushing dangerous 'Pedogate' conspiracy theories"
- "alleging that acclaimed director Stephen Spielberg was involved in pedophilia crimes that resulted in the death of child actress Heather O’Rourke"
- "wishing the Spielberg family had been killed in the Holocaust"
- associating with "VDARE" which is "designated as a white nationalist hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center"

>MAKE NO FUCKING MISTAKE, OWEN iS 100% /OURGUY/
MAKE NO FUCKING MISTAKE, OWEN iS 100% /OURGUY/
>MAKE NO FUCKING MISTAKE, OWEN iS 100% /OURGUY/

All these character assassination shills (who magically appeared out of nowhere the moment Owen started naming the Jew) are INFILTRATORS. They do not belong here.
These very same paid shills started attacked Molyneux the moment he began tearing into the Jews. You will also find these shills in every TDS/Mike Enoch thread and many other threads. We are infested with these cockroaches.

Attached: brock.jpg (872x894, 620K)

exactly, these disgusting pedophile shills that are going after owen are the epitome of failure

wait so is this the thread where we have fun watching someone spiral towards insanity in real time or where his discord tranny/boomer slaves are trying to shill pol into believing this dude isn't a fucking lunatic?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 6.19.53 PM.png (784x1190, 1.11M)

Coddington Bear is a sodomite

look at this fucking sodomite

Don't forget to go to unbearablesapp.com to say hello to all our new bear friends who are here to lead you to Owen!

Attached: unknown-4.png (1200x72, 16K)

WARNING TO NEWFRENS!

There is a full-blown anti-Owen astroturfing campaign currently underway. Swarms of discord tranny character assassination shills began appearing like locusts--surprise, surprise--immediately after Media Matters posted this hit piece:
mediamatters.org/blog/2019/02/04/PragerU-YouTube-video-features-bigoted-conspiracy-theorist-Owen-Benjamin/222748

Fortunately, the shills are very easy to identify.

>

How many of these fucking threads are you going to post a day before you realize POL is NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY?

* Also of interest is the fact that the common Jow Forums phrase "OD'd on red pills" (shills are trained to use typical Jow Forums terminology in order to blend in) suddenly arose dozens of times per thread on the exact date that JARED HOLT of Right Wing Watch posted his anti-Owen Benjamin screed and tweet containing the same phrase:
rightwingwatch.org/post/owen-benjamin-another-red-pill-overdose-victim/

Jared Holt is closely tied to David Brock and Media Matters.

You bears need to make better pasta.

Attached: unknown-5.png (1177x517, 71K)

GUUYS! Owen is comedy gold! mustaches are objectively funny!

Attached: NPC.jpg (675x675, 86K)

bears is he going live tonight after he has a psychotic break at dinner?

Think this is the night she leaves him?

Based Bellagio Sampler streaming about Owen Benjamin right now on Central Happenings Network
youtu.be/hgQboF_3L0Y

uhuh, keep talking pedo kid

Owen would be good if he dropped the whole “Bear” shit. It makes me wonder why he hasn’t been banned on YouTube, and he contanstly gets shilled for on here.

Is he controlled opposition?

>bears
nigga u gay

how much is he paying you man. this eceleb shit infecting this board is pretty sad.

Look at this fucking sodomite

Attached: Owen al-Baghdadi.png (855x480, 332K)

I do it for free, unlike you, because I'm sick of you disgusting kike termites infecting this board.

He just needs to cut it out with the moon landing shit. I don't care whether or not it happened, because we have bigger fish to fry other than the fucking moon landing. Because then he talks about the JQ, normies will think "oh well he doesen't believe in the moon landing so why should I believe him about this?" It hurts our cause. He's not subversive, just a bit of a sperg like Pat Little was at first. He'll get there.

Jew shill

Nice comeback kid, does soros pay above minimum wage?

fuck of bearfag your daddy is getting btfo by nightwave and you're scared

Jews hate him. Therefore he's the real deal.

All hail big bear.

Go home Owen your drunk
>sawgay

Attached: 1549842711722.jpg (401x401, 106K)

>implying he isn't always drunk and on adderall

i wanna see how long these boomers stay here and defend this dude.

this is the closest thing weve had to ibs in a while and politics is all done for the night.

>Hi Owen™/Go home Owen™
Hi tranny!

are these posts from his fat cuck right hand man, or that jewess he fucked at epcot?

my guess is both, wouldn’t be surprised if that tub of lard was on the receiving end too

fucking pedophile

Dudes nuts and will make conservatives look bad because he doesn't care about optics, just himself. He is buttmad because Jewlyhood kicked him out, and neither he nor his wife can support themselves, and they dont want to learn to fucking code. Throw your shekels at the right wing AOC, I'll just wait for the inevitable backlash this dumb greedy motherfucking "comedian" who pretends to be redpeeled for your desperbux.

Owen should have someone taking care of making clips of his streams

Its too long for me to watch and i suppose its the same with others.

Oh, look, yet another OB thread.
This couldn't possibly be the work of paid shills, could it?
Or if you're his fan, I gotta say that's even more sad. Nothing gayer than being someone's "fan" and not even getting paid for it.

Oh, and OB is annoying and has a looney look in his eyes.
Every one of these threads just fuels my spite for the man.

>be owen
>lose hollywood career
>find pol
>steal all bits from pol now
>muh nigger
>muh faggot
>muh bears
>muh cult
>beg for money @ feedthebear
>muh in group preference
>breed with beaner
>claim kids are white anyway
>gets ridiculed on pol
>whines on every live stream critiques
>can't leave pol because all 3 hours of show is basically pol

Go build your fence faggot

Usually with something like this I'd say they're shills, but Owen's fanbase is that faggy that thay would shill for him for free. Actually, they have to pay for fan access to his content. So they pay him to shill for him.

Remember bears if you see anyone making fun of Owen use the terms: sodomite, shill, Soros paid boots, etc. The occasional discord tranny doesn't hurt.

>following an internet personality
>caring what Owen thinks about anything

You and your fellow shills certainly seem to care A LOT. Hm, I wonder why.

Listen, Coddington, you gotta realize Jow Forums knows what the fuck you're up to, and it's obvious to all who aren't complete newfags.

SO MUCH THIS. Soros has money to spare now that our midterms are done.

Oh my God... Could you imagine your son doing that? The shame...

Members only chat keeps trash like you out. It’s called quality control. You on Welfare or something? It’s only $5.

Did he fuck Dolev at Epcot? What's the story here?

This guy gets it

Ignore the shills.

Owen you are such a cringy faggot, I can't wait to read your Encyclopedia Dramatica page in 6 months.

Attached: output_HxnbEj.gif (722x395, 2.84M)

(PREMIUM POST)

Text "OWEN" to 88539 to read this post
($5 fee applies)

Owen seems like a nice normal boy. I hear a lot of obese men with beards and 2 hats fedora tipping at him while literally drooling on their live streams for dozens of sycophants.

It's like the Owen haters are doing the exact same thing they "claim" Owen is doing to them.

There is so much pathetic to go around here, the delusion cult leader or his equally delusion extra-cult of morbidly obese "Owen touched me" boys who literally spend their lives trying to get the big bad Owen.

It's all sad....His wife's hot.

his channel will be banned. His fence won’t last long. his dogs will attack his kids and his wife will divorce him.

allegedly

only 5 bucks to say a line before I get banned?shit, sounds like a great deal to me

The guy has investment property, what the fuck are you smoking?

>members only chat keeps out no-no opinions

ok

That’s because you’re a toxic retard. Nobody gets banned unless they deserve it.

imagine the smell

Attached: 234532523.png (476x397, 229K)

kek

owen is fag slide post

is that rly her? kek

His dogs only attack pedophile sodomites like you retard

You want sad? Owen is streaming at 9pm. His bears are already behind the paywall chatting. youtu.be/0hX1LY8dZSs

that's dolev broughton, owen benjamin's israeli manager who he put his penis inside of and who he vehemently defends whenever she gets exposed

Attached: 46346346346.jpg (197x256, 8K)

Coddington, you're a sodomite.

test

eh, would

Attached: 51754634_10210563653846816_5632773712336912384_n.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>Owen Benjamin thread

If you're deliberately trying to turn Jow Forums against Owen Benjamin Netanyahu, it's working ..

"I believe Israel has the right to exist"- Owen Benjamin
Stopped listening there

Your VPN works, sodomite

Attached: image0 (4).jpg (851x610, 49K)

Attached: self torment bear.png (768x318, 149K)

i think him and nightwave are coming on at the same time.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.37.04 PM.png (736x1080, 1.13M)

>mitzi shore's comedy store isnt a kabbalah sex cult

OK THEN KEEP THINKING JOEY DIAZ ISNT MOSSAD

is he dare i say /ourboy/

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 75K)

Attached: 20190213_001027.png (922x611, 592K)

Attached: img.jpg (317x451, 54K)

whats going on with this

M A D
L A D

is that the epcot jew?

Owen benjamin thinks nightwave is called "night time radio" and that it isn't actually on at night time even though it's often on at the same time as he is, at night

Attached: 2tirn2.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Yes, that is the ride Owen rode at Epoct.

>is that the epcot jew?

AKA Mossad handler, let's be real here.

Okay now this is actually gay
and fake
and fake and gay

lmao E celebs cannot be based cuck boi, theyre literally controlled opposition, this thread is no more important than sargon dick sucking threads i used to see in 2017

Mersh and Porsalin are my gay dads

Attached: presidentofthedsa.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Owen Benjamin is a retard.

Bump for good guy. Twitter fkin banned him a while ago and haven’t seen him back in months on T.

Attached: 4E98D1A1-008B-4E4E-870A-8EAFC2E6C2B1.gif (138x105, 3.72M)

Attached: 8942576789456.jpg (168x300, 10K)

>implying
>insulting
I have the high ground user :^)

But coddingtons faggot copypasta told me she's not a jewish agent who loves Israel and laughs when Israelis murder innocent people and even sings songs about it with Owen and Crowder like a sadistic bitch.

Owen is nothing more failing Hollywood comedian who ruined what he had left of a career trying to be edgy on twitter.

He pretends to be against Hollywood, yet had no problem with it when he was part of it.

He loved joe rogan up to the point that he could/would no longer benefit his career.
Same with jordan peterson.

He wanted so badly to be part of the IDW then called it gay when they wouldnt let him in. Was almost crying about it.

Guy was a soft ass city retard for most of his life. Now hes telling everyone to get chickens farm and grow a mustache. He will be calling against that once he fails at it.

Hes an egomaniac.

Say what you will about OB, but this dude is AT BEST a poor mans Keemstar.
Runs a glorified drama channel and if you think he's /ourboy/ then I think ur a faggot

Attached: owen visits pol.png (464x325, 14K)

He’s an incel fag who abandoned his retard baby.

Can’t spend lefty Welfare bucks to invade a chat. Checkmate!

>a general for an unfunny, cringy one drop rule kike
Jow Forums is truly at dark times