M U R D E R E R

Attached: DEMON.jpg (727x1116, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

killing other humans is not wrong if you have a good reason for it, which he did have

H E R O

H E R O
S A I N T

Aliens wanted him to win reminder

The truth will come out one day.

Attached: 1550171388594.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

Meh. Guillotine the Queen of England. Then I can get hard.

Why did you create this thread?

all the great ones murdered. who cares?

The guy was a demonic thug.. by far the most evil man to walk the face of the earth.. even more evil than Stalin.

To remind everyone that Hitler is a literal demon from hell and he terrorized and murdered millions of innocent people. He likely now sucks cock in Hell.

At least he did something with his life

better to do nothing at all than to be the most evil person in the history of humanity.

underrated

More like incel

Attached: hitler-in-shorts-4.jpg (613x1600, 200K)

>I like jewish semen for breakfast and for dinner
That's you

S A I N T

Attached: 1543535639928.gif (844x1000, 1.34M)

imagine killing tens of millions and cause irrecoverable misery for other tens of millions and then after you totally fuck it up you just painlessly kill yourself with a pill and shot in the head, no consequences, no nothing

How many kids did king nigger drone bomb faggot?
You should stop sucking cocks its interfering with the air supply to your brain

You will never be a woman.

If your measure of evil is terrorizing and killing innocent people, there are many who have him beat.

holy shit you are a white trash idiot. President Obama didn't directly order strikes to kill children. Hitler ordered millions if innocent people to gas chambers and other horrible ways of dying. If you worship or even respect Hitler enjoy your stay in Hell.

That's cool. Why do you think Jews are hated so much? Just curious

>literal demon from hell
man cannot be a demon but a demon can decieve man, you would know that if you were a real christian
>murdered millions of innocent people
those "inocent" people are the enemies of our lord, why should i care about the lifes of those who have sworn to destroy us?

Attached: origin of demons.jpg (646x385, 69K)

he's a retarded boomer who larps as a christian but loves to suck the dick of those who hate him and want him dead, he's the living definition of lame

A M E R I M U T T

>H E R O
>S A I N T
V I S I O N A R Y
G E N I U S
Litteraly, the only good person to stand up to the jew menace

O P D O E sntKNOWHOWTOWIDETEXT

>President Obama didn't directly order strikes to kill children.
L M A O

(((adolph 'make white nations genocide eachother' hitler)))

I can't believe you losers look up to Hitler.. how fucked up does one's life need to be so that they choose to worship a literal devil in human form. Just worship Satan if you are into evil things.

Kike enabler
White killer
Freedom stealer
Good goy

WOMP WOMP
O
M
P

Time for your meds faggot

Based and redpilled

Attached: DF361551-A044-4A31-91C4-88B94BE68970.png (390x474, 249K)

fuck off kike, you're not a christian and never will be

Jesus would think Hitler was the most evil man who ever lived. If you respect Hitler you have chosen to follow Satan.

no biggie everybody is a sinner he had the right intentions you blew your cover kike

Newly released FBI documents show he might really have gone to Argentina which is close to Antarctica. He tried to help his people. Know that you are taught as a religion to hate Hitler not for his sins but for his virtues. He wasn't perfect but he wanted to stop the mutt/slavification of Europe and that was his crime.

Attached: adolf approves.jpg (478x700, 118K)

>Jesus names the jews
>gets killed by them and they subvert his followers
>2000 years later a boomer larping as a christian suddenly thinks he knows shit
also you are retarded enough to think that people can follow Satan
satanists are just (((atheists))) who want to take the piss out of christianity but you would have knew that already if you really believe in the true religion

Attached: JesusWesternLookingbroughtbeforeCaiaphastheJew.jpg (570x322, 64K)

>killing other humans is not wrong if you have a good reason for it, which he did have
Typical nazi dishonesty

Nazis: Hitler fought against the International Jewry and oligarchy

Reality: Hitler killed poor people in towns and the countryside

im skipping work tomorrow to kms.
stay tuned, ill live stream it.
9:30 PM, be there. its gonna be big

theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/
Obama killed US child citizens. There is no documents showing Hitler ever ordered mass death of Jews in fact the ideal German soldier was a jew.
Everything you were taught is a lie and the opposite of truth.

Attached: idealgermansoldier.png (500x522, 140K)

Feel the power. The holy swastika.

Attached: hakenkreuz.jpg (1192x670, 21K)

Attached: SS 14words.jpg (949x949, 262K)

BLACKED

really?

>polacks still butthurt nearly a century later

Attached: 1411309585337.jpg (251x242, 14K)

He had Christ in him

Even when I was a libshit it was hard to see what was evil about this. The only way they can make it evil is to say that the only way to secure a safe existence for white children is to kill all of the browns which says a lot more about how liberals view brown people then some white guy trying to make a future for his family.

it's just a kike

does it count as murder if the people targeted were the actual predators to the society?

should you be held responsible for addressing the threat to the demise of your people?

Looks physically attractive there.
Are you literally retarded Obama did order the creation of Isis in Africa so kids were trafficked and rape in the us. He never would of let the sand niggers destroy the wtc. He's a saint.

I'm only pointing out the lie behind what Nazis are saying

In Hitler apologetics the narrative is always separated from reality, which points to an easy conclusion, that Nazis are constantly lying and are hypocritical

Say what you want, it doesn’t changes the fact that he is sexy af

Attached: 18A04FA3-950D-4650-B488-AD986C77BC56.jpg (650x366, 26K)

fuck off retard, imagine unironically believing this shit

i noticed when we used the name of Jesus to push his agenda

THE LIGHTNING AND THE SUN
HEIL HITLER

Attached: 220px-The_Lightning_and_the_Sun (1).jpg (220x365, 18K)

That's why you have to realize, they want us gone. They don't want equality, they want to destroy us.

Attached: hitler youth march.jpg (725x457, 129K)

Attached: hitler on marxism and judaism.jpg (1280x800, 99K)

Alright buddy so, it's your first day here ?

Remind me of this guy desu.

Attached: The power of the redpill.png (1908x1464, 358K)