Don't watch this goyim! Please!

Oy vey goyim. It would be absolutely terrible, horrific, tragic even, if you goyim were to watch these videos! Ohh absolutely, you don't want to know anything about Israel's mass spying on Americans, organizing smear campaigns on American students, bribing politicians, and engaging in espionage on US government.

It would be absolutely the worst day, like a bagel without lox, if you goyim were to spread the irrefutable evidence in this documentary among other goyim and diminish support for Israel.

Furthermore, if you goyim were to buy AMD computers instead of Intel computers, that would be very, very bad, because Intel designs their chips in Tel Aviv!

Please goyim, let us slide this thread by bumping "blacked" threads so we can suppress this documentary and censor it some more.

The Lobby USA Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0

The Lobby USA Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM

The Lobby USA Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk

The Lobby USA Part 4
youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c

Attached: shlomosays.jpg (124x115, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/rrtkt
mega.nz/#F!m6YnAADY!H0NeIa9rpE9hqHidrGw60g
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/14/shooting-synagogue/
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=BB6PDZNdg7g
youtube.com/watch?v=4QkzzUZsCyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCJt2-NJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

streamable.com/rrtkt

JEW SECURITY GUARD SHOOTS INNOCENT MAN FOR MERELY FILMING A SYNOGOGUE

bump

>bump
Oy vey! Please stop! It's anundah shoah!

kek

Attached: 1550032597186.png (820x1024, 1.01M)

Omar is a dumb slut and you're all shills kek

Im gonna save this.

Well, i think its completely legal in the US to bribe politicians, thats the whole point of the lobby, bless the founding fathers, they truly care about freedom and shiet.

>Omar is a dumb slut and you're all shills kek

You are so right.
SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1531445230635.png (640x602, 41K)

Attached: HANDCRAB.gif (480x268, 2.6M)

This obsession with Jews is getting weird

Attached: IMG_2626.jpg (215x300, 13K)

>Well, i think its completely legal in the US to bribe politicians
Suggesting that people bribe politicians is anti-semitic. Only hatred for Jews could cause someone to stoop so low as to claim that politicians take money from AIPAC or other pro-Israel lobbyists.

Raving ... Lunatic ... Anti-Semites!

Every country spies on each other nowadays.

Bump.

so obvious the latest tree life thingy was a setup so that these people can use force like this when not even an officer could get out of. For instance, i bet this guy was just hired. Onb top of that the guy didnt say anything or have anything. Criminal, especially if guy was on public property and did not say any threats. But whatev its cali, fuck them lmao

>This obsession with Jews is getting weird
I know right? Why are these people so obsessed with Jews right? It's like their brains are Jewish occupied territory.

What they don't realize is that Israel is America's number one ally and the only democracy in the middle east. Also, 38 billion for Israeli aid is chump change, it's literally a drop in the bucket it it's not going to help Israel in any way.

You're all a bunch of lunatics.

hi newfag

Hi Kike

Attached: 497E88C5-2EDD-4674-965C-77DF5B764BD5.jpg (811x1024, 54K)

>hi newfag
I prefer to not use bigoted slurs like "f*g". That's the difference between Jews and conspiratorial bigots such as yourself. Jews are compassionate, loving, and intelligent. People like you are destined for the proverbial genetic trash pile, because you'll never get pussy or have children.

Attached: jbh.gif (500x375, 323K)

See these are some sexy milkers. Politically conscious and cute!

Attached: 1538781915820.jpg (900x1200, 245K)

roastie detected

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Ok, I'm going to tell you some things. You may not like it, but I think sometime in the future you will thank me for what I'm about to say.

Firstly, you have a Nazi meme flag, and it's a known fact that people who use Nazi meme flags have small penises. I have an actual Harvard study that proves it lying around, but for some reason I can't find it right now.

Secondly, you are posting on the internet, on a thursday in the middle of the afternoon, which means you likely don't have a job.

So let me get this strait. You have a small penis, and you are unemployed. Until you fix these two things no women will ever give you pussy.

Attached: 1547504678296.jpg (898x830, 174K)

AIPAC Video collection here:
mega.nz/#F!m6YnAADY!H0NeIa9rpE9hqHidrGw60g

Attached: AIPAC.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

These are not good people folks

Attached: 1547504574628.png (995x923, 687K)

Oy vey goim, don't watch this shit. I've watched them so you don't have to.
>This obsession with Jews is getting weird
Exactly my observation when I first started to read about American politics.
Literally all your mainstream politics boils down to
>We must secure the existence of Jewish people and a future for their children.
>You have a small penis, and you are unemployed. Until you fix these two things no women will ever give you pussy.
You roasties are always one step behind us.
We will make it so that none of it matters - neither dick, nor employment, nor pussy.

More people should listen to Kurt Eichenwald. He's an absolute genius and he just BTFO your anti-Semitic agitprop.

Attached: kurt.png (592x183, 19K)

bump for truths

Attached: 1473561893929.jpg (480x480, 60K)

wut the fug

Attached: 1549022654914.png (238x212, 11K)

>You roasties are always one step behind us.
The size of a women's labia is not correlated in any way to her sexual history. This is a misogynist trope. We need to fight against all bigoted tropes, whether they are anti-semitic or anti-woman. That's why people who support boycotts of Israel should have their lives ruined and be sent to jail. Only then will we have a peaceful world with open borders, global government, and no hate.

Watch the criminal charges get conveniently (((dropped))).

>streamable.com/rrtkt

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: BILLBILLBILL.jpg (748x554, 143K)

You're funny.

>WHAT THE FUCK
This is a completely understandable response. Jews have historically been persecuted for absolutely no reason whatsoever. So when this vigilant and brave security professional spotted a suspicious looking man filming a synagogue, he rightly acted in the most expedient and professional manner that he possibly could. He didn't know what was in that camera, or if Palestinians were paying that man to film their. In order to protect as many people as possible, and end the situation in the best way he saw at the time, that brave security guard did what he had to do.

Kudos I say. Kudos.

These retarded, lazy kikes sure do love relying on the same tired appeal to authority fallacy year after year.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/14/shooting-synagogue/
a jew shot a tranny. not sure who I should be rooting for here

The size of a women's labia is not correlated in any way to her sexual history. This is a misogynist trope
t. roasty whore with huge labia

Attached: roasted.jpg (551x450, 50K)

>These retarded, lazy kikes sure do love relying on the same tired appeal to authority fallacy year after year.
There's actually an interesting story behind the "lazy k**e" canard. Under Christian (spit) rule, enterprising young Jewish men weren't allowed to own property or engage in many kinds of commerce. So, as a last means - neigh, as their only means of feeding their families and achieving any semblance of humanity - they had to engage in money lending practices. This would often lead to bristlings with their neighbors who would often not pay their loans back, forcing those wonderful and generous money lenders to confiscate all their collateralized property. Otherwise, there is no historical reason to believe Jews would have ever taken up usurious practices if it wasn't for the wickedness of Christianity.

No, you kikes are demonstrably lazy because you repeat the same tired old shills week after week for years, relying on tricking the weak because it's low-effort. We even have a list of logical fallacies stickied at the top of this board, for fuck's sake.

>We even have a list of logical fallacies stickied at the top of this board
Ok, I'm going to let you in on a little secret, because it appears white supremacists are sliding this thread so we are just alone here. You must keep this secret though. Are you ready?

Logic doesn't matter.

Did you get that? Only rhetoric effectively moves the masses, only political pressure and the theater of dire histrionics gets anything done in American democracy. If you can get a bunch of pretty woman on Fox news to tell you that the world will end unless America gives Israel 38 billion dollars in aid, then Israel gets 38 billion dollars in aid. The logic of the situation doesn't matter at all.

Bumps against hasbara kikes

Attached: 1550158326453.png (638x640, 207K)

>Otherwise, there is no historical reason to believe Jews would have ever taken up usurious practices if it wasn't for the wickedness of Christianity.
Yeah, because Jesus never had to kick the money changers out of the temple.

>Yeah, because Jesus never had to kick the money changers out of the temple.
This is a much maligned and misunderstood event. Those "money changers" as you call them, were simply providing a much needed commercial service to the good people who needed to purchase their ritual sacrifice. They were actually saving souls, not making shekels.

Now don't you feel embarrassed?

Attached: secondcoming.jpg (390x963, 97K)

You better get your laughs now, because you won't be laughing soon. We have a few plans up our sleeves, but the best one is the Internet Id Act that is currently being written by the resident geniuses of Tel Aviv. In the future, all your anti-Semitic garbage will have your full birth name attached to it, because no one has a right to anonymity on the internet, and we're going to make sure the laws get passed that force you to comply.

How do you like that buddy?

You hate Christians more than Jow Forums hates you
Since 2000 years...

Everyone should watch these and share them with everyone you know. Jews are loyal to Israel and no one but Israel. Children of Satan

>You hate Christians more than Jow Forums hates you
White Christian (spit) men are notoriously racist, homophobic, anti-semitic, and to top it off, white men smell strange. This is why white women are choosing not to have children with white men, it has nothing to do with years of media manipulation and underhanded propaganda campaigns - a theory that is utter anti-Semitic trash.

Face it, white men are inferior to the alternative: compassionate, virile, powerful, intellectual Jewish men.

I traveled quite a lot and you are the worst people I met around
On the other hand Persians were some of the best
I hope they will win

remember to share this shit

Attached: 1545538154166.jpg (960x720, 161K)

>I traveled quite a lot and you are the worst people I met around
I've traveled to Italy and your food is absolute shit. For good home cooking, nothing is better than a matzo and gefilte.

shiro poster

They were just trying to poisoun you, dumb kike

Attached: Uprising.png (853x424, 569K)

Please have respect for my thread and stop posting conspiratorial anti-Semitic tropes. I would be very upset otherwise.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Dude I didn't even realize this was your thread, you ultimate troll haha

|
|>
|
|
|

genuine epicposting

>genuine epicposting

Attached: bow.png (219x230, 8K)

OP single handily keeping his thread alive. Absolutely based and anti jew pilled

Attached: 1549423503417.jpg (1000x1140, 188K)

oh gawd it's anudda shoah

BAMP

Attached: 1550026442683.gif (500x347, 1.95M)

tits or gtfo you dirty cum dumpster

Attached: 1538275848331.jpg (242x299, 19K)

Frick off

>I prefer to not use bigoted slurs like "f*g". That's the difference between Jews and conspiratorial bigots such as yourself. Jews are compassionate, loving, and intelligent. People like you are destined for the proverbial genetic trash pile, because you'll never get pussy or have children.

Attached: 1540221812515.jpg (480x477, 16K)

More documentaries:

The Israel Lobby - (vpro backlight documentary - 2007)

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

The War Party-Panorama-BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=BB6PDZNdg7g

Who Really Controls The U.S. Government? (Remastered)

youtube.com/watch?v=4QkzzUZsCyQ

>tits or gtfo you dirty cum dumpster
Look pal, I've been nothing but conscientious and cordial, despite suffering through waves of anti-Semitism. I don't know why I do it, but if you could please keep the discussion in here civil I would appreciate it greatly.

Attached: Just a coincidence, I’m sure.png (890x425, 58K)

Attached: AIPAC to Deploy Hundreds of Lobbyists to Push for Syria Action.png (893x2251, 575K)

Attached: FBI Says Pentagon Analyst Gave Secrets to Israel via AIPAC.png (863x2595, 192K)

Attached: The US-Israel Special Relationship Timeline That AIPAC Doesn’t Want You To See.png (1350x3570, 1008K)

Look up what the Sampson option is andcome back and tell us how much you still love them.

Look up how it was a Israel fighter plane flying low so it would be mistaken for American that attacked Russian forces in Syria during the stand off between Russia and America.

Look up how experts in human organ tafficing consider Israel the biggest threat for travelers. Because it is illegal in their faith to be a organ donor. Look up how Israel tied men go to poor Nations and pay the poor for their organs like kidneys.

We are cattle to them. That is why every like will be gassed.

Attached: 196569.png (1275x1650, 40K)

Attached: In Praise Of Dual Loyalty.png (621x666, 283K)

Attached: Why American Jews Shouldn't Be Afraid To Put Israel First.png (997x2832, 639K)

You're the wind beneath my wings Naomi.

It's jewish shills shilling jewish shills. It's jewish shills all the way down.

Attached: 1550146723006.png (562x700, 67K)

Attached: head-of-aipac-quits-after-boasting-of-his-influence.jpg (752x890, 219K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCJt2-NJU

Attached: 9wav6zfg87821.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Attached: We have to protect Israel.png (624x692, 270K)

Attached: Study U.S. Middle East Policy Motivated by pro-Israel Lobby.png (659x1026, 78K)

Attached: Senator Schumer says God made him a guardian of Israel.png (961x769, 468K)

Attached: 5E826A32-37A1-4846-AB6B-69C8027C89AA.jpg (720x641, 67K)

>You're the wind beneath my wings Naomi.
Isn't Bette Midler just the best! I'm so glad she was able to become famous and dispel those awful traditional European beauty norms. Beautiful woman she is... Beautiful.

Attached: 1513449154652.jpg (420x291, 24K)

Attached: Israel Knew Iraq Had no WMD.png (878x306, 48K)

Attached: 1532892703199.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: 1532978503156.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Attached: 1534911815650.jpg (672x462, 236K)

Attached: 1548553589053.jpg (500x566, 133K)

Attached: 1548553609642.jpg (464x369, 101K)

Did you cry watching Sophie's Choice?

Attached: 1548553626339.jpg (543x434, 105K)

Attached: 1512112503815.jpg (978x966, 388K)

You remind me of someone, with a special power.

>38 billion for Israeli aid is chump change
It's not to me, give it back. I'll send bibi my paypal just drop it in there...