If you know a girl is letting you rawdog her because she hopes to babytrap you...

If you know a girl is letting you rawdog her because she hopes to babytrap you, but you still smash anyway because you had a vasectomy, does that make us both shitty people?

Attached: A85C7ED1-6305-4B33-92C0-A3DB0285DD78.jpg (590x428, 228K)

Yes

Enjoy you’re aids

this is an ideal sexual relationship so no

I'm not sure how you're the shitty one unless you said "yes I will raw dog you to give you a baby". If the plan was not having a baby in the first place, and you're not in an ltr / marriage, then I honestly can't see how you've been a dick.

Lol yes.

Basket of trash.

in america this would land you in prison for murdering an unborn child

America is a shit hole anyway who cares

>scumbag
>gets a vasectomy
Checks out.

christ are you even literate?

I wish I had a woman who wanted me so badly she was willing to have my baby to keep me from ever leaving...

Attached: 1458889051439.gif (500x275, 238K)

how does that make you bad?

Most of the time, they don't want you, they want the money you have, it's an excellent way to coast through the rest of your life.

I wish I had a woman who wanted me.
Actually I just wish I had a woman.

No that makes you B A S E D
That'll teach her begging for stupid babies

You’re an inspiration OP

Attached: 0E64C620-B357-4076-A29F-20810C13678B.jpg (313x470, 38K)

Not really. She's a shitty person and you're an eunuch. Assuming there's no risk of STDs.

Yes but funny and relatable ones. Nice user. Keep on keeping on top.

oh I see now, when you said “hopes to babytrap you” you meant she loves you and wants to have your child? yeah you might be bad in that case.

It makes her shitty, it makes you... well, if she's fucking you, she's not fucking some other dude and baby trapping him. So you're actually doing something that's objectively good, so it makes you a good person

That's why you say "I will give an honest effort" instead
You just leave out the part where you know it's not going to work but you're gonna give it the old college try anyway