STEVE BANNON COMMITTED TREASON

Attached: 1540509995401.jpg (2078x1115, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brPGZqPzjVo
hooktube.com/watch?v=brPGZqPzjVo
youtube.com/watch?v=bmJKgr9inl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#Congressional_scrutiny
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

samefag sag

bump

Sloppy steve

bump

Sloppy Steve spent to much time around kikes and adopted some of their methods.

Attached: unsettle.jpg (640x623, 34K)

All those e-celebs are under his command as well. I can't wait for those fucks to go to prison

>He eats McDonald's food to avoid being poisoned

Attached: comeonnow.jpg (496x281, 38K)

Cambridge Analytica was a Mercer/Bannon GCHQ operation.

>GCHQ
Mossad is going down and everyoen at Black Cube is gonna be killed.

Which ones in particular user?

Attached: 1540534401295.gif (627x502, 940K)

Jack Posobiec or Mike Cernovich or Richard Spencer or Alex Jones or literally dozens of others. All Mossad faggots all gonna go down.

Bannon was the guy who rallied the far right base. He is /ourguy/

Yeah (((your))) guy. He's gonna be executed.

TRUST THE FLAN.... *DROOLS*

Q user was run by Steve Bannon and Mossad. More charges for those crimes as well.

Mueller's main goal has been to figure out how Cambridge Analytica provided enough information for Trump to win, and prevent this from happening again.

WRONG. Israelis llike you are fucked.

Wasn't Cambridge Analytica an Israeli company? I'm not sure what you are trying to say

Trump won because of the rallies and actually showing up to campaign in the rust belt.

>Wasn't Cambridge Analytica an Israeli company? I'm not sure what you are trying to say
Moron. Black Cube and CA were used to SUBVERT TRUMP'S BASE. Do you understand that Bannon used CA and Black Cube to shill for Roy Moore?

Attached: 1524318947472.jpg (2071x1258, 1.77M)

bump

I'm sure Bannon was helping Trump get elected using Cambridge Analytica. I'm not sure who controls the data though. Maybe Bannon was selling it on the side.

Bannon was only placed in Trump's campaign to facilitate Trump being framed by Israel for colluding with Russia. Bannon is getting the death penalty.

Anyways, I'm sure Facebook, Twitter and the CIA are pissed that they weren't able to deliver a decisive win through free ad targeting to their preferred candidate. Can't have outsiders playing on a level field.

steve is alright, a lot better than most of the shit neocons you faggots praise around here

Who cares about Donald Zogstein or (((Steve Bannon)))?

Attached: Adelson_Bannon.jpg (320x274, 23K)

bump

I can't even believe how shizo or full of shit you have to be to post crap like that

bump

bump

It's all so tiresome and hebraic

bump

bumpp

bump

what the absolute fuck is going on

I demand a rundown

Looking like Bannon was going to be one of the people to go along with the plan to oust Trump via the 25th amendment. Likely on his part to have Pence installed so he could truly be what he had built himself up to be via the press - the shadow president.

Important to note that his motive is likely different to all the other swamp creatures - Comey, Mccabe, Rosenstein, Bannon etc likely all had their own motives, which is why its falling apart and everyone is trying to blame eachother.

Comey, Rosenstein and McCabe are probably gonna be witnesses against higher ups. That's why Trump called McCabe a puppet in his tweets today.

Holy fuck bump
Is this why the wierd water bottle opening shit? Is this why Melania was rushed to ER for kidney failure or whatever?

No idea about all that but might be plausible.

I was thinking that today. Why would McCabe straight up admit to treason? Likely because they will try to pin it on Obama or Lynch. We know that Obama knew about this. At what point do they or at least some of them turn on him??

Attached: inquisition.jpg (720x540, 51K)

>Pin it on Obama
What do you mean pin it on Obama? Obama weaponized intelligence agencies and worked with Israel to orchestrate Spygate. The original goal was to frame Comey for everything. Comey is a witness, McCabe is a witness, Rosenstein is a witness. The names you see in the news are there because they're not gonna be indicted. People like Lisa Page and Strzok and the Ohr's are also probably witnessess.

youtube.com/watch?v=brPGZqPzjVo
hooktube.com/watch?v=brPGZqPzjVo

Attached: ZOG.png (1371x1287, 862K)

>#believeallshills

Attached: 1530580677788.png (616x744, 367K)

nothing will ever happen

thanks dingo mate

This thread and these posts were made by the infamous schizo spammer. Pay close attention to what he posts, you'll recognize that he tries to post this type of crazy shit in every thread. He is either insane or a D&C kike shill

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bmJKgr9inl8
>we look forward to working with the Trump administration with all the members of the Trump administration INCLUDING STEVE BANNON

Do you have any sources on this to read? If this is true, why are they all always publicly gunning for the president? Where do Brennan, Clapper, Lynch fit into this?

>If this is true, why are they all always publicly gunning for the president?
Comey wrote a ridiculous book that made Dems look retarded. McCabe openly admitted to treason which is absolutely retarded. It's all kayfabe in that regard. Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Obama, Rice, Rhodes, and tons of others are getting executed for their crimes. Remember that Trump had to fire Comey in order to get Mueller appointed to the special counsel position. He needed the world to think that Mueller was going after him so that he could have peace and oxygen to conduct his investigation. Remember how Comey said he tried to hide by some curtains in order not to shake the President's hand? C'mon that's ridiculous Comey is like 7ft tall.

Attached: 1530172780163.jpg (1236x2816, 1.84M)

I've watched a lot of bannon vids and he's based as fuck. Bannonposter has to be an organized effort against the guy, if pol was on bannons side we would rule the world

Ron Dermer is getting put to death too kike.

Attached: 1530089566675.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

That’s something a shill says. I’m going to reread that post.

No one cares shills.

Attached: 64B2EE44-FFDD-48C0-81A5-128BD1999003.jpg (900x899, 130K)

Attached: bannon-vs-kushner.jpg (3397x3779, 3.64M)

>muh False Flag
>muh death penalty for everyone
>muh indictments
>muh trump is gonna nuke Israel
How many days have you posted this same shit? Everyday you do the same thing. It's insane. You need to get a grip. I honestly think you are a kike that is trying to make Jow Forums seem completely unhinged (even more so).

Attached: 1525562237916.jpg (2000x1200, 1.4M)

Attached: 1522705293941.png (589x591, 327K)

bump

Who do I believe?
The guy who tried to save America and is now saving Europe one election at a time or some random fucking idiot skitzoposter?
Bannon is a great man.
Jared and Ivanka need to be strung up with piano wire though.

this really is unsetteling...

Save it,tranny

bump

garbage pic

Bump

>Trump did nothing wrong
>even though he hired steve
>steve is retarded, treason!
yeah, nothing to see here folks

this

I eat mcdonalds to get poisoned

Nice try. McCabe is gonna burn hard for this. He can't even claim it was verbal hyperbole because 2 other FBI agents under his command (Strzok and Page) were caught on sms blatantly conspiring to sabotage Trumps campaign with selected media leaks AND referenced a discussion of this operation as an "insurance policy" with McCabe himself in his office.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#Congressional_scrutiny

They're saving his trial for late 2019 so his conviction and sentencing can happen around 2020.