Penis hygeine

How am I supposed to clean my penis? I use a mild soap every morning and night, also before and after fapping.
My gf complains that it smells no matter what I do, she doesn't want to give me oral because of it.
It's silly but last time we were together I washed it so hard it was shining under the light, I basically asked her to sniff it and she did, she said "the smell you usually have is just masked with soap now"
I have no clue why she can always smell it no matter how much I wash it.

Attached: aid5884688-v4-728px-Clean-Your-Penis-Step-4.jpg (728x546, 55K)

Are you fat?

Is your diet good?

Is your girlfriend subconsciously expecting to smell it so she does smell it even if it's not there?

Do you realize that genitals most of the time don't smell "good"?

Could be an infection.

Go see a Urologist.

I'm not fat

My diet is great, I've been drinking coffee for the last 3 months and it affects how my urine smells, but she's complained about this before that.

I don't think so, but it might be possible, I'm the first guy she's given oral to and it's only happened a couple times, each time she'd complain about the smell.

I do, I've given her oral and it is definitely weird, but it's not off-putting.

This may surprise you to learn but dicks smell. So do vaginas. Cleaning it isn't going to remove the smell because that is just the way it smells.

Nope, I've actually had 2 surgeries (frenulotomies) recently, he would've told me if I had an infection..maybe.
And otherwise, she's complained about it before so it's nothing new and sudden.

are you uncut, "rolling down" your foreskin and cleaning it properly?

Yes, I didn't go into full detail but the last time we were together I rolled down my foreskin and literally cleaned every single part I could, even a bit inside the dick kek, that part was really weird and sensitive.

>First person she's done oral on
Yup. She's inexperienced. You aren't doing anything wrong. She's just in that "dicks are icky" phase.

You think so? she's only had one boyfriend before and ofc she's come into contact with his dick and gotten close to it, she's explicitly told me that she sometimes can smell it even when she's just giving me a handjob (aka not that close to it) and when she does it, that automatically means she's comparing it to her past, meaning his didn't smell and mine does.

Same here. My dick smells and my girlfriend sometimes mentions it but she sucks it anyway.

r u american? ur probably just using dry toilet paper clean ur butt use wet wipes

My husband's penis always has a smell no matter how clean it is. It's not a bad smell, just kindof a neutral body odor smell.

Are you uncircumcised or circumcised?

Ah, nevermind the question. I didn't see it had been asked already.

Do you clean all around the penis, as well?

You can't do anything about the natural smell of your peepee but! You can shave it. Take a disposable razor and cream and shave your balls and shaft and a bit of your pubes. I got girls to be able to deepthroat me all the way down thanks to this, and it feels a lot better during copulation too.

yup, pretty much every single part of the penis, the skin on the outside, the shaft, the head etc.

pubic area, testes, perineum, and the crease of the thigh, too?

Also, does she describe the smell in any way? Yeast infections can cause a strong "bread-like" smell. Sebum has more of a sweaty, almost cheesy smell. If the smell is coming more from your butt than your penis, then that should be obvious by the smell as well.

Nah it's not my butt nor is it a yeast infection, I wash my body way too much desu, she's only ever described it as dick smell kek, "smells like dick"

If she claims she can still smell it after you've scrubbed clean then I'd be willing to bet what she's smelling is your neutral body odour, which there's nothing you can do about. Everyone smells a little different and I doubt yours is bad as such, she's just not into it. Funnily enough if she put her nose up against your skin anywhere else on your body shed still be able to smell it.

My crotch area was stinky so I went to the doctor and he gave me Canestan for jock itch

And jock itch won’t go away from washing cause it’s a fungus I think

nah definitely not that in my case

try liquid castile soap. ivory and gel are bullshit. use just a little bit of the castile soap.

Try using feminine hygiene wash. They are designed to remove odor causing bacteria and will not disrupt a healthy pH.

Your girl is a prude, dump her and get one that actually likes the way dick and balls smell (when they are clean of course).

Not that user but if it's a legit smell issue, you should go see a doc. Could be a sign of some underlying infection. Nip it in the bud, problem solved.

If you don't shave, it could be your hair. Guy hair smells rank af, especially pubes. But you know, not usually enough for a girl to say it smells so bad she can't give oral.

Otherwise, it's a 'her' issue. She might just not want to give head and is making an excuse, or maybe she does smell something but it's on her end (sinus infection whatever) and not yours.

Assuming you're hygienic and cleaning it properly and don't have any infections, that's probably just your natural scent if she claims she can still smell it after washing with soap. Genitals have a different smell than the rest of the body, she needs to either get over it or stop giving oral sex. Have you had any other complaints from past partners?

What does it smell like to her?
You probably have STD.

if its right out of the shower it should just smell like skin

at the end of the day though there will be a groin smell

also this; castille soap is the way to go. supposdely good stuff like dove seems to give my dick more odor than just plain bronners soap

She's cheating on you. Dümp it

The only answer is to get other girls to smell your penis. It might be difficult to achieve but you will otherwise be haunted by the thought forever

I had this too and solved it:

- shower in the morning and wash it 2 times
- after shower I it dry until the towel runs smoothly
- I also wash it after every pee, but only with water after I washed my hands, then wipe it dry again
- if I'm not at home I use a paper tissue and hold it at the tip until the skin rolls up and then wiping it to make sure all the piss that came out after is gone

After a few days you'll have to see the effects, my dick tastes like licking my arm according to my ex gf.

It still gets the dry sperm smell if I cum while I'm asleep, but that's gone in a day.

Pls don't have premarital sex

Attached: DtqfEVLX4AMBnwF.jpg (363x600, 28K)

this is my only partner lmao, she doesn't give me oral actively, we've just tried it a bunch of times.

Does she knows what she is holding in her hand is, in fact, a dick? Because yeah, dicks so smell like dick.

I usually throw a bit of antiperspirant down there, as well. Right along where the legs meet the balls. Don't usually get too many complaints, except when I forget to shower for a few months.

Some people just can't appreciate fine wine.

Fuck off wannabe Hitler

>she doesn't give me oral
I couldn't possibly live without blowjobs. You need to break up

Ok I have actual advice. Stop with the soap. Its not good for it. Just water.

Agree. Try some P2 spray or AO mother dirt.

P2 probio power I mean. But I use mother dirt AO though after trying a lot of different brands

As other anons have said, don't use soap, that can fuck with your penis' micro biome. For me personally I just pulll the foreskin back and rinse it out under the shower when I'm cleaning the rest of myself

Use soap on your dick after unprotected anal sex. Beyond that all you should use is warm water and friction.

It reeks because you've got nothing to keep back the garbage growing on it.

>nor is it a yeast infection,

You don't know that. Vigorous, obsessive washing with antibacterial soap is actually likely to encourage a yeast infection because the natural biome on your skin isn't there to kill the yeast.

This. My friend was constantly getting yeast infections and the doctor said it was from washing too much and too often.