Architecture Thread

Time for one of these threads. Pic related is the Dresden War Museum, original buildinMuwas developed from the 1700-1800s with the cancer growing on it you see here 2011.

Attached: museum-of-military-history-30-metre-high-wedge-tip-made-of-glass-and-steel.jpg (970x545, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr_Military_History_Museum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic 2. Aerial of when it was finished. Isn't it beautiful?

Attached: _u0b1232-2280x1520.jpg (2280x1520, 1.09M)

Pic 3. Frontal of the building with the classical style enriched by the 2011 expansion.

Attached: militarhistorisches-museum.jpg (550x278, 33K)

What a fucking tumor. There is never a clearer sign of jewish influence than bad architecture.

The architect who ruined that building made by white people was a jew.

Here is the designer of the expansion. A smug Jew born in 1946 who has done a lot of this garbage, bullshits it's meaning, and turns a blind eye to criticism of his "art". Daniel Libeskind.

Seriously can legislation be passed to stop these people from ruining historical buildings with this garbage? Modern day sky scrapers ard bad enough.

Attached: pb-111013-libeskind-ps2-photoblog900.jpg (900x627, 534K)

is there a reason for the shape? never been.

Fucking disgusting.
These Jews are going to pay. They did the same shit to the Louvre with that glass pyramid.

That is true. Can some other anons also post some horrendous Jewish influenced architecture? I remember going down to Charleston, South Carolina and seeing some hideous typical Yid Holocaust Memorial.

Was some steel beams with a few chains or some garbage. Glad we let some garbage a Jew piled together be considered a memorial.

There's no way that isn't sabotage, that's the most dreadful thing I may have ever seen.

According to the Wikipedia page it was the usual to show the suffering of war metaphorical bullshit of justify that cancer.

how? you keep saying that, but I don't hear and explanation, just accusation.

Found it. Made by Sam Gruber or something.

I remember it was next to a park filled with sniggers shirtless in the shade. Each of them with pit bulls. What a shifty nigger infested city, I hope my family never takes be south of that state.

Attached: Charleston_SC_Holocaust_Memorial_1999_photo_S_Gruber_2015 (4).jpg (1600x900, 527K)

Quote from the article

Before opening in October 2011 as the Bundeswehr Military History Museum, the building underwent six years of extensive construction. Using the design of architect Daniel Libeskind, the Neo-Classicist facade on the historic arsenal has been interrupted. Libeskind added a transparent arrowhead to the façade of the building, creating an outwardly visible expression of innovation.[4] This striking element is also reflected in the logo of the museum. The architect wanted to penetrate the historic arsenal and create a new experience with the addition. The openness and transparency of the new façade, representing the openness of democratic society, contrasts with the rigidity of the existing building, which represents the severity of the authoritarian past.[2]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr_Military_History_Museum

>Germany needed bigger museum
>made museum have relevance to historical events
>have public contest
>choose some liberal idealist

still no connection to Jews.

The architect is an Polish Jew, meme flag. Pic related.

Attached: pb-111013-libeskind-ps2-photoblog900~2.jpg (397x436, 66K)

Nothing is as bad as all the buildings completely deleted in America.

Attached: Chicago_expo_Manufactures_bldg.jpg (1180x758, 230K)

correlation=/= causation the whole project would need a larger connection to the Jewish community.

We should have kept the Chicago Expo buildings but those weren't made to last. Within a few years the ones that weren't torn down were deteriorating.

We should have kept the old skyscraper architecture though. Downtown Philadelphia looks amazing with all of the early 20th century buildings. Can't say the same for the rest of Philadelphia though.

Show your flag Moshe.

Attached: 1548813348366.png (300x315, 127K)

The arrow shows the direction the allied bombers flew to bomb the city

>muh shitty, temporary plaster and wood empty buildings

Attached: 1548782777835.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Attached: confederateflaglouisa.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

>Novel architecture is a sign of greatness
No. And liking architecture for its novelty is liking the excitement it gives you, not the needs it satisfied for its users.

I mean your geographic flag, forgot you kikes are genetically susceptible to being schizoids and passing down Holocaust Trauma for infinite kvetching.

1. There are still buildings standing from that same event.
2. Implying this was all temporary construction made in a VERY short period is next level retardation.
3. There are hundreds of other buildings outside of this expo, I just posted a picture of it because these are easily the most impressive looking buildings ever seen in a photograph.

Attached: Chi-fair-13-20080924.jpg (1440x1287, 235K)

>here

Reminds me of the world trade center, this was built in 99?
Hmmmmm

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 37K)

most existed for about as long as they were needed during the 1893 worlds fair. they were built quickly because all of it is just facade dumbfuck conspiratard. there's no record of their existence before it.

>they were built quickly
How is that possible?

Attached: Viking,_replica_of_the_Gokstad_Viking_ship,_at_the_Chicago_World_Fair_1893.jpg (1100x700, 156K)

haha fuck off jew

deo vindice.

i just told you, it's all facade- outside work. it's formed plaster, not cut marble, stone or anything time intensive. just google the White City. it all burned down quickly soon after because it isn't real.

It wasn't a facade though, or nothing would have survived the "weird fire". You're also ignoring the picture of a bridge and foundations with thousands of people standing on it.

Attached: MSIChicago.jpg (3264x1832, 2.39M)

Not to mention the beautiful interiors, the wonderful sculptures, the pieces of art, and the marvels of technology.

Attached: The_Great_Wharf,_Moving_Sidewalk.png (1247x1000, 1.15M)

Attached: Agricultural_Building_at_Night_(3409426351).jpg (1000x750, 154K)

Based

>It wasn't a facade though
common knowledge it was. especially when no evidence of these buildings' construction, existence or use exists Not to mention the beautiful interiors
funny there aren't many or any pictures of that around compared to the exterior shits. i wonder why?

Do you have empty sockets for eyes? 27 million people visited here, rubble can't support that many people. The remaining buildings are pushing 150 years now and they look straight out of rome.
>funny there aren't many or any pictures of that around compared to the exterior shits.
There are though.

Attached: 3381.2L.jpg (785x624, 131K)

Goddamnit, he's even wringing his hands

The Vienna Rotunda from 1873. It burned down.

Attached: EingangstorWeltausstellung1873.jpg (716x530, 131K)

It was a marvel - especially inside

Attached: 800px-Rotundeinnen.jpg (800x623, 227K)

another one of these weird fires
feels bad man

Attached: 1893_Birds_Eye_view_of_Chicago_Worlds_Columbian_Exposition - shrunk.jpg (2178x1665, 1.76M)

god you're a fucking retard. if 27 or 27 million people visited a temporary exhibition what does it matter? it still never existed before the world fair.
>There are though.
yet no one ever posts any in these threads because they don't exist. it's all exterior pictures because it was all facade, tinfoil hat

What I was reading about earlier was this Saltair building that apparently the Mormons of the mid 1800s built. I can't believe it.

It matters because you have to make a foundation for those people to walk in, you can't cut corners doing that especially if you're going to have a few hundred buildings sitting on top of it. All beside water. How do you do all of that plus make all of the art, the fountains, and the rest in a couple of years? It doesn't make any sense and suspicious how there were large fires before and after, huh?
>yet no one ever posts any in these threads because they don't exist.
They do exist and you can read about what the interiors housed as well. They were buildings, not statues. You could go inside.

Attached: saltair.jpg (2500x1939, 1.21M)

>because it was all facade

no joke, they were exhibition halls

Attached: worlds-columbian-exposition-liberal-arts-building-chicago-united-states-D55FP8.jpg (1300x1319, 361K)

the absolute worst of this is that some places have laws *requiring* this sort of bullshit, where any additions or modifications of historic buildings must be "easily differentiated between old and new"

all 27 million people didn't visit at the same moment you moron.
>How do you do all of that plus make all of the art, the fountains, and the rest in a couple of years?
pretty fucking easily since it was all plaster
>They do exist and you can read about what the interiors housed as well. They were buildings, not statues. You could go inside.
yeah temporary exhibits went inside the temporary buildings if they were even occupied and those weren't even interesting enough to be drawn or photographed like

gee, it's like these retarded fairs that house temporary exhibitions happen every so often and not some grand conspiracy to memory things that didn't exist

Attached: Crystal_Palace_interior.jpg (1024x696, 275K)

Just noticed the Griffin bros on that too, the meme is real.

>pretty fucking easily since it was all plaster
So why isn't everything made with plaster? It lasts 150 years apparently, pretty impressive...

Shit makes me surprisingly angry

>need a larger connection to the Jewish community.
You guys never stop. Never seen people so fucking tone deaf.

not a meme btw, this is the architect's official statement

The Electric Tower from the 1901 Pan-American Exposition which was a worlds fair held in Buffalo NY. What a shame all these buildings get demolished

Attached: 1517462715613.jpg (800x1038, 207K)

Oh fuckoff using my stars and bars kike

Very interesting catch

ok retard nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15 World's Columbian Exposition - Wikipedia.png (1146x410, 171K)

Attached: electricity_uc12.jpg (540x360, 64K)

Why would you not try and preserve buildings like that?
Were they merly build for show?

Why are you citing wikipedia on Jow Forums when I'm clearly implying massive coverups? Are you actually retarded?

It doesn't make any sense especially when the buildings(at least some of them) were clearly capable of standing tall.

Image related is made entirely of plaster btw.

Attached: Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.jpg (1024x721, 130K)

Mormon's made this school, looks pretty nice.

Attached: Brigham_Young_Academy.jpg (733x587, 187K)

There was a thread up a bit ago about it, they were made super cheaply for show and would not have lasted

the issue with big modern architecture is that all the creativity is going in the same direction, if a lot of these kind of things only existed in one spot it would be alright, but they all look like different buildings from the same city. I understand that but it makes for a boring aesthetic very quickly, and I think more costs should be made for the sake of more daring and creative structures, for christs sake there's a whole underground that no architect even tries to touch. We have the ability, we should try chasing something new, even if it's a bit of a gamble to whether or not it ends up looking any better, but we certainly won't be getting any better unless we stop adhering to such popular limitations.

Attached: 45373467.jpg (595x584, 107K)

But soon after it was mysteriously destroyed.

Attached: burned-lewis-building-1884.png (588x432, 237K)

>The Electric Tower from the 1901 Pan-American Exposition
because you've provided zero evidence there is a coverup beyond just saying so, are you actually retarded?

From the wiki:
>Similar to previous world fairs, most of the buildings were constructed of timber and steel framing with precast staff panels made of a plaster/fiber mix. These buildings were built as a means of rapid construction and temporary ornamentation and not made to last.
I was unaware of this, but we could have at least tried to preserve one or two of them lol.

Attached: 800px-Pan-American_Exposition_-_Ethnology_and_Government_Buildings.jpg (800x615, 123K)

Many buildings did last though, look at the Eiffel Tower. It's inane to believe whatever you read on wikipedia, user.

These Mormons by the way.

Attached: The_Mormon_pioneers_coming_off_Big_Mountain_into_Mountain_dell.png (1536x1091, 853K)

Attached: D0A216ED-DFD0-41A5-BF5B-AF0CDE3E41A2.jpg (1024x682, 144K)

posting more Gaudi because he was a genius

Attached: 4537568.jpg (1181x1668, 1.86M)

Attached: 457437.jpg (550x413, 25K)

The 'hidden' message it sends is clear too. The tumor-like extension is meant to represent 'the new' (read: jew subversion) overtaking 'the old' (read: traditional values and culture). Simply put, all these examples of classical buildings with disgusting 'additions' slapped on top of them are meant to send the message: "We are going to destroy your culture and history and there is nothing you can do about it."

Attached: 6548679.jpg (550x365, 26K)

>every building was built like the Eiffel tower

Attached: 1545938950698.png (936x772, 28K)

I would give the labourers the bullet first over the Jew that conceived of this abomination. We know Jews refuse to do manual labour so who the hell is doing their bidding? Commies?

And what's wrong with that? It's called a theory, a logical one at that seeing how "temporary" buildings are standing strong a century later.

Attached: panamericanbuffalo.jpg (1030x687, 159K)

Attached: 432652457.jpg (2560x1439, 1.01M)

Attached: 6670DDC2-1E78-421D-8572-B62C934F9DA4.jpg (1024x723, 195K)

It looks like a metastatic overheated GPU artifact.

NIGGER FAGGOTS ITS FUCKING HAPPENING user MADE A NEW POL THAT IS BASED

NO TRANNY JANNIES

75% OF 4CHANS TRAFFIC HAS MOVED TO NEW POL

NEINCHAN.COM

it signifies the barb of the jew stuck in our heart

>what is an example

we need to follow wider directions in artistic styles

Attached: 4367358.jpg (800x534, 301K)

>Architecture

go away autist. you're literally autistic. not even kidding, no trolling. you're the same faggot that posts all these 'architechtual' threads.

ITS NOT POLITICS. YOU ARE A SPERGLORD. GO DIE.

Attached: 56784768.jpg (673x526, 199K)

Politics is downstream from culture. Kys kike

>It's called a theory
yeah and they're usually based on more a retarded opinion especially when there's so much documented evidence to the contrary
>what is a retarded generalization
is everything built to the same standards as the Eiffel Tower?

Attached: 5F1C8BB8-3470-42AE-B02F-F3359E632944.jpg (533x800, 184K)

There's a lot of documented evidence regarding 9/11 and the holocaust as well. Or that transexualism isn't a mental illness.

Yes, they built this all as a prank. Just a prank bros let's tear it down.

Attached: stadium_electower_view.jpg (750x513, 83K)

This issue with modern architecture is that there is no consideration for the people who use the building, how they use it, what it's purpose is, nor is there flexibility for upgrade of modification later.

Take our glass towers in the city. Terrible thermal properties, terrible privacy, so high in the sky and divorced for the people below who use the building. The only thing taller than 5 stories should be churches.

Old buildings in cities get demolished and imploded on the news after 30 years. Yet a 1400 year old timber structure stands tall in Japan. The newer the building the sooner it will need renovations, and repairs. Modernity is a curse.

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

a fucking bathtub

Attached: CUL-MUSEUMKAARTStedelijk-Museum-vhitects.l_preview-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

just report and move on spergy

you are not worth my attention.

Looks great to me. Look at all the non-modern buildings around. There is room for everything

Oh no no no no

Don't respond then fagnigger ;)

Attached: haas.jpg (1047x2058, 1.48M)

>fuck you, reality, I choose what to believe in

Attached: k1.jpg (600x804, 297K)

>There's a lot of documented evidence regarding 9/11 and the holocaust as well. Or that transexualism isn't a mental illness.
it's an exhibition stupid. much like the all of the other ones that happened with their temporary buildings before and after 1893. except for the mentally ill, it isn't a conspiracy
>Yes, they built this all as a prank. Just a prank bros let's tear it down.
said no one