My friend isn’t living because of this board

My friend, whom I was deeply close with, has committed suicide. And I don’t want to be funny with this because it’s sad and it makes me rather sad. But from what I deciphered (and I’m a user of this board too, so I know what some of the things he was going) was because of this board. So fuck, I don’t know where I’m going at, I’m just sad by this I guess and honestly I still can’t believe what has happened, I don’t think it will feel real to me until basically forever

Attached: 6D4EED52-8CE6-4AC8-AC54-49490DFBD84D.png (512x250, 6K)

Post pics for proofs

Become a social worker

Was he a minority

It's okay, guy. He went the extra step and did what he thought was best. I'll consider him a scout who goes ahead to see if the way is clear.

This is a fake post

OP delivered on the suicide threat.

Was he blackpilled about everything? At some point you can't take all this shit too seriously or it'll kill you in one way or another.

Follow your friend's example, you insufferable faggot.

Jow Forums is a board of peace I have no idea who something like this could have happened.

Trannys gon tranny

Attached: D38702D5-C89D-44F4-85AB-99A85829A85E.png (530x369, 20K)

What a retarded post. You should follow your fictional friends lead and kys

same here

Join your friend
kys

Ignoring meme replies in this thread, I've seen 2 suicide threads on Jow Forums recently. Bait or not, anons flooded those threads with love and support. In one of them we got the op to call 911.
So assuming this isn't bait either, sorry for your loss.
And yes I am a goddamn moralfag when it comes to this shit, this isn't 2008 /b/ anymore. I haven't told anyone to do it faggot in a decade. Losing brothers is never a good thing.

stop being selfish you fucking dick. if a man doesn't own the right to say enough is enough, what does he own? suicide is a perfectly legitimate and rational course of action, for some at least

So you think this board made him kill himself and not all the other fucked up things in his life? Why didn't YOU stop him? Do you feel guilty for failing your so-called friend? Or are you just grateful that you can use his death to get some attention from anonymous shit-posters and larping faggots?

Your grammar, syntax, and awful prose have me considering suicide, and I'm a jolly optimist.

The content of the board cannot make someone kill themselves. The problem existed before the board.

bro wtf? it's sad and makes him rather sad. Deal with it.

Join him fag

He's not mad at his friend, only in grief. I agree with what you're saying in general but OP doesn't seem to be being selfish.

>1 post by this ID
I hope the faggot did a flip.

Man I get more blackpilled by the day. Anons have been posting their suicide notes on Jow Forums for years. Its not really the outside factors insomuch as the type of people this place attracts, and the constant barrage of blackpills doesn't always help. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.
But its more proof we should be building each other up. Be more positive in our interactions. We all sense what is coming or what needs to be done, and the more of us and the better shape we're in the better.

Post his pics or fake troll.

Also this is a good point get your ass back here OP so we know this isn't a slide thread.

your friend felt the same way, we all do, welcome to Jow Forums you're here forever

I wouldn't go so far as to say Jow Forums saved my life, but it has definitely restored my faith in humanity.

The twist is, One less tranny discord fag on Jow Forums

death is freedom
did he believe in Jesus?
You'll see him in like 8 years

If someone is so mentally frail that they would allow the contents of Jow Forums to make them commit suicide, they were always going to commit suicide anyway. Jow Forums attracts dark minds, it doesn't create them.

>it's sad
>it's sad for ME
>i insinuate this is 4chans fault
not an inch of concern for his friend. this is probably larping anyways

He needed a friend that understood, I assure you he felt massive ideological loneliness. Problem with meeting people on Jow Forums is honeypots everywhere.

Attached: 1521682958700.jpg (852x1024, 76K)

rip blackpillbro

how the fuck is this Jow Forumss fault
also 1 post by OP
abandon thread

That was my point friend. And that's why I say we should be more positive with each other.

>And that's why I say we should be more positive with each other.
I am incapable of being kind to others on the internet. It's also why most of us aren't on reddit right now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.20.48 AM.png (840x704, 828K)

NIGGERS ITS FUCKING HAPPENING NEW POL IS UP

NO TRANNY JANNIES

NO NIGGER RIM THREADS

BASED THREADS NOT 404

join him

>1pbtID

One post by this ID

FOR FUCK SAKES OP... No wonder your friend killed himself. I'm guessing it was YOUR fault for leaving him hanging one too many times.

fuck off kike

kike demoralization is real
this is how unbelievably petty these creatures are, because they were inconvenience by our enthusiasm, they decided to murder as many of the weaker members as possible, by pushing their usual lies here aggressively
its not over yet either, their strength will continue to grow, until their god, Antichrist, posing as Jesus, rules over this world for his appointed time
do not falter, give thanks to God for his mercy and protection, and for his promises which he keeps without fail
wait for him to burn this chaff to nothing

what do you mean 8 years ?

Good. If a man does not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle, then he does not deserve to live

Kühl story, Chaim.

Attached: ME proof2.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

That's why we tell you to get right with Jesus.
This place is unhealthy, but the only free place left on earth.
Jesus will be back soon to correct all this crap.

Ignore this advice at your peril.

Also, let it continue to be known that/pol/ is a Christian board. We will not surrender it, but we will be gone soon, then someone else can have it.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

Sorry your friend died user.

Attached: 1469677773730.jpg (680x357, 38K)

How is information, viewpoints, discussion, perception, & pixels on a screen going to cause suicide?

Are you sure it wasn't /b/?

Or was it innocents lost?

Maybe your friend should have just stayed with on the Sesame Street website.

>1 post by this ID

DID HE DROP ANY GOOD LOOT FAGGOT?

EVERY FIELD

It doesn't work, nigger.

Was he a faggot, or a kike? If yes nothing was lost.

what is blackpilled?

>My friend
It's for the best, really. You don't have time for a friend. And he certainly didn't have time for you. There is and ever will be so much to skim. Click update. Maybe there's a (you). Click it. Bed time was 5 hours ago.

Ponyfaggot leave front use insomuch only a faggot pony nigger that writes fanfiction uses that slang. Kys.

OP:
>Fren suicide
Board:
"Was he"
>Fag
>Tranny
>Nigger
>Kike

>kys

Cool. Fuckin 12yo edgelords are awesome. Rock on kids.

Your friend was a faggot, and you are a faggot for being his friend
pic related

Attached: B59A9714-C71A-4755-A992-4534A47B43DB.jpg (400x266, 14K)

holy fuck lerk moar

tits or get the fuck out

>1 post by this ID.
>idiot niggers still reply to your shit thread
maybe you should learn from your friend that you're asking for and fucking kill yourself

Don't blame people on here for his/her actions. I don't think its good for the mental health of those of us who haven't offed ourselves yet.

discord thanks you for your service but I suggest you get on a boat.

3/10 LARP.

>Muh friend died because of this board.
>Time to come to the board to give them some lols about it.

Okay.

You forgot to put “pic related” in your post. It denotes everything your post amounts to... or does it refer to the value lost?

If you’re not just larping, I offer my condolences. Jow Forums isn’t exactly where I’d expect you to get legit sympathies but I consider suicide daily.

I’ve been screwed over and fucked by police and #metoo’ed. White male. Set up. So no one gives a shit.

I’d end it but I remind myself they would win. But then I think (most likely like your friend) “who cares?” Once I’m dead, I’m dead. But I hate to let my family down. But then I think “who cares?” But eventually it reaches that point.

Your friend was “bored” because he saw the world as it is. Pointless. That’s how I see it. And it terrifies me. I feel so bad about what you must be going through but I’m living in your friends shoes now. It sucks.

Trannys gonna Tran.

Your friend is now maggot food.

Why would you be friends with Ruth Baders Ginsberg, and why did you misgender her?

Get out of here while you can, newfriend..

>And yes I am a goddamn moralfag when it comes to this shit, this isn't 2008 /b/ anymore. I haven't told anyone to do it faggot in a decade. Losing brothers is never a good thing.
Half the fags here are discord trannies and glow in the dark feds. They sure as shit aren't your brothers. Losing too much of your edge here isn't healthy.

I wager those /Po/tards had something to do with this

Attached: image.jpg (1156x749, 81K)

This time stamp too

lol