Blackpill mindset

Let me get this straight.

So basically as a male im expected to have great physique (but without ever stepping into gym, that would be tryharding aka big turnoff), earn at least 6 figures, have huge social circle (but actually be introverted), have interesting hobbies like skydiving and travelling, work for local charity (because i have good heart) but also be criminal (preferably just dealing drugs).

All that to land some girl that had dozens of guys before me so she can FINALLY get some well earned rest / vacation from riding the carousel and that we can travel around and take pics for instagram togheter, and she can eventually divorce me because she realized her prince charming is actually a psychopath.
Oh also dont forget i need to be at least 6'2 and have really good facial aesthetics.
Alright then, might aswell just lift weights at gym and completely isolate myself from society

Also yes, i am an incel

Attached: 1537475892800.png (1416x2239, 82K)

>Oh also dont forget i need to be at least 6'2 and have really good facial aesthetics.
you have to be a white male too

Yes and? Whats your point? Girls have to be perfect sexy young future moms too. Yet not all of them are.

T. Incel

Once you go MGTOW, you can't go back

yes but you also forgot that you should back down from any argument, let her go out and see friends but you're not allowed to, never show any weakness, always be willing for sex when she wants it, put up with her gaining weight, never making an effort for things like you do, accept her criticisms of you, let her talk to other guys, the list goes on... life is just

>perfect sexy young future moms too
no.

literally none of that matters, just get the fuck out of home and talk to girls. At least 1 will like you

>just be urself

Attached: 1544078057475.jpg (220x229, 6K)

women don't "like" men, they tolerate them

You have built more strawmen in this thread than the national council agains crows.

so you'd prefer bleeding out of your genitals every month, having to put on make up everyday and popping out babies?

feels good being a man desu

Then what the fuck do you even want
If you're asking for less then you can be less

I want you to die faggot thats what I want

Sure, friend. Whatever makes you feel better about being a genetic failure.

One of my friends is a weeb retard who has no personality and all he watches Is anime.
The other one Is a skinnyfat fag, also with no personality/hobbies/interests.
And both of them have gfs, It Is unbelievable but they do. And none of them fit OPs criteria

shitty strawman

>And both of them have gfs
theyre probably fat ugly and gay

shitty counter argument

No they arent. Leave your house you retarded shit. That being said, I'm not American and I don't speak for your SJW, whore empowering country. Your shitty nation will fall very soon

wrong

because every bitch out there is expecting chad that happened to fuck her on party few years back to take care of her life

No, many people have absolutely NONE of that and still get girls, get gfs, get married.

daily reminder you should report ALL BAAWWWing/venting threads
this isn't /robotninethousand/

>I'm not American
then your opinion is invalid and i dont give a shit if your loser friends can get literal goblinas, idiot. its called having self respect you literal 3rd world nigger

>counter argument
u never had one in the first place

did not work up uptil now
haha

Why don't you just kill yourself?

no one would care anyway, so might aswell work on my fitness goals

>Literally 50% of men not getting laid because Chad's are banging all the girls
>Niggers, Mexicans being violent and fucking shit up
>Foreigners taking your jobs because most Americans are overweight lazy shits who can't with.
Yeah, good luck being happy in your first world Utopia.

I’m pretty close to that
>shredded otter mode, don’t go to gym just surf
>high 5 figures, but own a $850k house, 4 cars and am thinking of quitting my job to just manage properties and paint
>have a lot of friends, positive Instagram ratio almost 2:1, barely go out tho unless in another country
>surf and paint(see above), travel 6 weeks a year
>donate every now and then, did some cancer walks
>no longer allowed in Canada, got involved with Yakuza in both Osaka and Tokyo, drug dealer friends but only use weed/molly/shrooms maybe once or twice a year

Sounds like a huge LARP but whatev.

For fuck's sake, I legitimately don't understand how people get sucked into this mindset. Literally just take a look at your own family, your immediate social circle, just fucking go outside and be around strangers, and you will prove yourself wrong. Love, sex and relationships are not reserved for "perfect people" alone. Normal guys pull it off all the time. You just have to actually try

yeah and then you realize you are ugly as fuck, and no amount of lifting and self improvement will fix your mug. So you can maybe hope to get lucky with a girl that you arent even attracted to in first place (hurr you have too high standards, shut the fuck up) that will only make your life miserable minus occasional mediocre sex you will have with her

Wow I'm so glad I wasn't born a bitter shitskin because I can't get U.S citizenship.
Sucks to be you HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: images (1).jpg (223x226, 5K)

Oh, and I forgot to ask, where Is your degree? You don't have It because you can't pay for It

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 263K)

Literally none of this stuff is true and if you believe it you are retarded. No one is forcing you to do or be anything and girls are not so generic that they all want the same thing or utmost perfection in a man. You're getting upset about absolutely nothing and childish temper tantrums like this over nothing are really the biggest turn off. Just stop focusing on women because theres more to life than them. If you've never felt a yearning or joy from anything else then I really pity you. Sex and companionship and everything are nice but they are not wind on your face when sailing nor the feeling of stepping into a new country nor receiving sincere gratitude. No one is stopping or forcing you to live in any other way than by the rubric and standards that you set for yourself. If all you think about doing any kind of self improvement for is women who are not in your life then you are wasting your time and a slave to your own anxieties.

>what are student loans
brainlet

thats why i gave up on them entirely

You are really pathetic, man. It’s not about standards, it’s about you wanting to be a victim so you can feel special.

projection

>So basically as a male im expected to have great physique (but without ever stepping into gym, that would be tryharding aka big turnoff), earn at least 6 figures, have huge social circle (but actually be introverted), have interesting hobbies like skydiving and travelling, work for local charity (because i have good heart) but also be criminal (preferably just dealing drugs).

I've literally never done or been any of those things and I've been in long-term relationships as well as casual encounters.

>Also yes, i am an incel

Yes.

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 84K)

Yeah, I’m the one projecting here.

You have to be : not a fat slut.

Your Prime directives are: eat less, and fuck less.

Wow. That is just so incredibly difficult. Truly, Words cannot express how much I empathize with the plight of the modern Western woman. I cannot comprehend how the average woman could be expected to cultivate such an iron will.

This is a fact, and it happens all the time.

Looks tend to matter to women only if a man is really attractive or really ugly, other than that it's about status and confidence (genuine confidence not pua crap). I've seen girls eye fucking short fat dudes based on them being funny/well liked/etc.

You have to be : not a fat retard.
Your Prime directives are: eat less, and post less.
Wow. That is just so incredibly difficult. Truly, Words cannot express how much I empathize with the plight of the modern Western man. I cannot comprehend how the average man could be expected to cultivate such an iron will.

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

I knew a guy, his friends used to call him Poor Man (best English transtaltion possible), that was his nickname, he would turn around if you said it. He was about as built as a scarecrow and was way less attractive than one. We used to look at him to feel better about our day. A big ol shocker that you didn't see coming: he got himself a girlfriend which hit us out of the blue and we felt pretty stupid. You're the fat guy who wants to lose weight, but instead of setting a rational goal for himself, he says "I'm going to not only run, but also win a marathon". Inevitably he gives up and his contempt for a healthy lifestyle comes back even stronger.

>fat guy
im fit, i lift weights religiously for 2 over years now i know more about nutrition than any average dietist out there

Not literally fat user

A man receives nothing for self maintenance.

A woman gets a rich husband and never has to work a day in her life, if she figures out how to avoid obesity.

>implying all women are like this
>implying all women expect a man to have a great body/facial aesthetics
>implying all women are whores

Attached: proxy.duckduc1kgo.com.jpg (628x534, 75K)

no, just majority

>A woman gets a rich husband and never has to work a day in her life

What are you, posting from a time machine stuck in the 1940s?

Are you a woman?

Literally just focus on making yourself look like Kim K and post pics of yourself on Instagram. You literally never have to work.

Why the obsession with landing a Stacy, anyway???

>a stacy
if only you knew how bad things truly are

I know full well. I just think you're a goddam dunce

maybe i just dont go where all the good girls are

Not necessarily.

based and exitpilled

the same can definitely be said about men.

ok nvm read that as
>I want to die faggot thats what I want

actually yes necessarily. whites get picked out of all the races

Then stop making it everyone else's problem

Not every woman can look like Kim K you utter dipshit. The standards you insist are applied to men are applied to women too.

It baffles me that most incels insist that a woman's place is at home raising kids, but complain about them doing just that, and being lazy as a result.

Women want love and companionship too. Yes, there are mindless thots who want luxury more than anything, but most women are just regular people who want a healthy relationship.

>just b urself, wear nice clothes and get a haircut

This doesnt help if you dont go out

>Not every woman can look like Kim K you utter dipshit

Not only that, not every guy wants someone who looks like Kim K or much less behaves like her.

This thread is some dumb incel bullshit, as usual

Lies, all the blondes go for Tyrone and Juan.

Who fucking cares about women
If you happen to find someone, fine
Otherwise who gives a shit about what that's on tinder want

Here's what it actually requires
>don't be too fat or too skinny
>don't be short
>don't be ugly
>have friends
>have a decent job
>be interesting to talk to/be with
>don't be a pushover wimp
Booyah. You can get a girlfriend

How did you come up with this stupid idea? Where did it come from? Have you ever actually talked to a girl or asked one what it is they require in a date? They are people just like you dumbass. Stop falling for stereotype bullshit. You're acting like the other side to Tumblr's coin

>what that's
*Thots

>ugly
>no friends almost
>my interests arent travelling and shows on netflix

So it had been decided
Cant have a gf

You can get a gf dude, just not one that most other people would consider attractive. You have to aim for around your level of attractiveness.

Also, you don't need to share a huge array of interests, you just need to share some core values. Passion in your interests is attractive to women

The saddest part is you forget the part that overshadows all of that. It's called charm, aka having "game". You act like women are not human, like they are some math equation. Check these boxes and out comes a girl. It doesn't work like that. The fact that you don't know this is why you fail. Try treating women like human beings. Women are more than vaginas. They have parents, siblings, jobs, friends, hobbies. Go out make friends guys and girls. Hopefully social interaction will help you understand that others are like you. They have feelings dreams desires. Until you get your head right and stop assuming women want someone who checks boxes. You are undateable.

>trying to explain empathy to Jow Forumsincels
Admirable but it won't work.

Don't live your life just to try and attract a woman. Do what makes you happy individually first, ironically that's what people find attractive. Because you have a happiness they can build a relationship off of, and you seem far more genuine.

I always managed to date really cute girls, the only problem is they were all crazy. I don't understand what's the problem with me, I always get these psychotic, mercurial specimens and the relationship always crashes and burns in one year or less. I don't care about casual sex, I'm actually turned off by it, so I have to go for a long term thing.

you are clearly completely cut off from the real world and isolated
not that i feel sorry for you
you have to actively deny reality to come to your point

Good girls swerve on you because your constant downer attitude is a fucking buzzkill supreme and people would rather just lie to you to get you to go away than interact with you in any meaningful or long-lasting fashion.

Nobody's forcing you to have a shitty attitude, you just chose the path of least resistance.

I've got all that except I'm ugly, which can't be fixed. What do I do now, just lose?

Get an ugly gf. Also, even if you're ugly, you can have great hygiene and that will go a long, long way. Look at character actors. Many of them are plain looking or even 'ugly' but they have top notch hygiene.

Attached: main-qimg-ff767b67af99da66bddf6837085b62aa-c.jpg (208x248, 7K)

The thing you have to realize is that all women hate every man they meet until he proves himself to be trustworthy. Female hatred of men is natural because we are the stronger/smarter/etc gender. It's a proven fact that women suffer more physical disabilities like arthritis, blindness, dementia, and autoimmune diseases. This is the source of the hostility/anxiety women feel towards men. The good news is as you get older you'll lose your sex drive and you can spend money on things you like. As a woman gets older she doesn't get attention anymore and spends her life alone with cats.

Then why do men have higher suicide rates around the world in every time period

Life is harder for men in most cases

Because,
>women hate every man they meet until he proves himself to be trustworthy.

I have very good hygiene ("haircut and shower bro" rofl, nice advice). Ugly girls think I'm beneath them thanks to pussy inflation. Not only that, but most girls are ugly because they are fat, and fat people are fat due to laziness. So you're telling me that a lifetime of work gets me a corpulent nobody?

Also those character actors all look striking, which is different from ugly

I don't believe your self-appraisal.

I'm 5'10, have my own (profitable) company, active in about 4 different social circles (let's say 10 people in each with some crossover), shower shave and haircut regularly, have several hobbies, experiences and opinions to talk about, confrontational and a swimmers build

Face is all that matters. I was at a bar last week talking to this girl who said she loved 'travel & adventures'. I was telling her about how the past year I've gone hiking in the himalayas, sailing the med and driving around FUCKING SYRIA; nearby chad then beguiled her with his tale of that one time he got "sooo smashed" in phuket that he had to sleep on the beach

I don't believe your self-assessment. Plenty of ugly people have someone to love. Your problem is most likely something personality based.

you might have a haircut and drove in syria but you're still a dumb asshole who believes in r9k memes like Chad and pussy inflation, and that's very obvious in your personality, that's your problem

Chads are not a meme, there are people who have success with women easily. Not an incel, just the truth

The people you consider "Chads" have their own flaws/insecurities and also face rejection on a regular basis

Plenty of people say I'm a 'really nice guy's

Your problem is you're so dogmatic about effort Vs output. Just because you try at something doesn't mean you win. Some people are born to lose

See above

Difference is chad wins eventually. I face rejection on a daily basis for the past 26 years, with no joy

You don't have to be a "chad" to get a girl, just a normal person. If you are rejected on a regular basis you either have the face of a downy or something is deeply wrong with your personality. From your posts my guess is the latter.

Real life evidence would imply face of a downie. People like being friends with me and make sure that I come to parties, events etc. I'm often told I'm very funny and likeable

So what do I do now I have a disgusting face that no one wants?

Be honest, how many girls have you approached this week?

>Your problem is you're so dogmatic about effort Vs output. Just because you try at something doesn't mean you win. Some people are born to lose

No. Most likely, you're a creepy uninteresting sperg so no girl has any interest in you. Going to a bar and bragging about your trips to the himalayas isn't going to land you a gf.

Real life evidence would imply that you have severe personality problems.

>I'm often told I'm very funny and likeable

I get that people can be like "haha user you're so funny" especially if you're trying to be funny but never in a million years did I ever hear anyone tell another human being that they "likeable" unless they were being given a pity lie/compliment.

You can smell the insecurity

1, I normally try that kind of thing on the weekend. Last week I would say I approached about 4 in total, can't remember. That's excluding tinder, okc, etc.,

It wasn't bragging, the conversation was travelling. Whats more interesting, driving around a warzone or getting drunk in a gap year tourist trap?

Why do I have so many friends then?

Yeah not literally saying 'likeable', but as I said people make sure to invite me to everything, are happy to see me when I arrive and enjoy going on holidays with me

Like this guy says you reek of insecurity. Self-pity too, both of which are massive turnoffs..

Work at a hard job like me
Get great physique and turn down any girls who was with other guys
And only date innocent nice chicks
Like me