Piece of shit woman brings family keepsake STG44 for shredding

youtube.com/watch?v=yyAQwiZkN3A

Attached: 69d67c75-cad1-42f6-a9cc-316c6a08ead6.png (1125x846, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=german k98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If she were jewish she would've stored it somewhere until prices rise even more

>Women are trash, more news at 11

Fuck I miss DoD

No way she didn't do that intentionally.
This must have been the end result of a tantrum of hers.

Attached: 150824.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

kek.

i remember watching the news once and they brought on some antiques broker who'd caused controversy by buying a bunch of hitler artifacts at auction for a million dollars and he immediately started with like:
>well, first of all, i'm jewish, so I very well understand why people don't like Hitler, but this is also my business and these artifacts are so rare, they're literally one of a kind, which means they're basically guaranteed to rise in value over time, so what i did was simply a sensible business decision

It's just a gun lmao

EEEWWWW a Nazi gun!

For fucks sake peak clown world.

Fuck you nigger.

Attached: all-in-one solution.gif (500x281, 2M)

She probably wanted to be cool like that guy that cut his AR in half

Even if it was just a gun she threw away 40k

Naziboo clown

I think that was a goy using “Im a jew lol” as a shield. Kind of like twitch whores that paint their tits on camera for donations on a video game streaming website and call it “gamer art” to avoid rule violations.

yeah a 40k$ museum piece

some amerimutt stole that off a german's corpse

> "saved"

> "we'll allow her to sell the gun"

everyone in this story deserves to die.

lol that police officer historian
>this was issued to SS troops
>every other assault rifle was based on this

My aunt was married to a Polish Jew who ran a surplus store. He bought a trunk of WWII artifacts which included a big Nazi flag. He hung it in the shop window to attract buyers and it wasn't long before the FBI came in to ask questions. I don't ever recall him saying anything about any fucking Holocaust. All this hysteria over Nazis or gun control is manufactured bullshit for political purposes.

>buy-back

nice psyop phrase, it wasn't theirs in the first place

She shouldn't be allowed a single dime from selling that gun for what she did, her father sent that back and she was so happy to have it destroyed.

BUT! Guess what, you cant sell nazi shit thanks to laws, and that gun has a Nazi symbol on it, so she would have to donate it.

womp womp.

Attached: 1526474182421.jpg (459x278, 22K)

It wasn't destroyed. It was sent to a museum.

I wish I had one of those. Who needs cops, when you can just execute criminal scum in the street?

>you could bring the gun to the states if you killed the guy
Piece of shit Burgers, that coulda been my grandpa
yet at the Same time it is nice to hear how the Burgers are deifying Nazi germany

Which it is

Her dads ghost is rolling in his grave for what the country became.

When I was a kid my war obsessed great uncle gave me a nazi iron cross medal. He died last year. My mum got rid of it though when I was younger ffs.

First Assault rifle in the world, what the AK47 was based off. Of course it would be a woman who dropped it off.

too bad

Attached: american nightmares 2.webm (854x480, 2.45M)

I don't think you actually needed to kill some one. The guy could have just as well traded a pack of lucky strikes to have some slav soldier go get it for him from one of their caches.

I doubt the captain or the guy sending of the parcel asked ''hey did you kill this guy? Because you're only allowed to send it home if you personally killed the guy''

I just hate women so much.

At first I thought you gotta respect that, but it's like devoted Catholic buying some satanistic artifacts because they would raise in value.

More like a satanist buying catholic artifacts because they would raise in value

>not aborting female newborn like true alphamale

was he really sentenced or was it a meme?

WE DID IT REDDIT

BING BING BOING WAHOOOO

Attached: 1543748739191.gif (480x480, 2.89M)

If it was in Germany, or most of Europe really, they would have taken it outside and immediately started desecrating it into the pavement. Like that Panther that was abused because the goberment didn't want someone owning a restored and demilitarized tank because "Muh nadzis".

Attached: 1529529483290.png (600x450, 418K)

This.

So a German gun ended up in America? Sounds to me like theft. Finders keepers, lol.

This

Thanks for the seven year old video.

Attached: guncucked canuck.jpg (1568x268, 128K)

moral of the story, oil it, bag it, shut it.

You sick fuck.

Yeah, just "lose" it

Wrong. There is no law against buying or selling guns with swastikas on them. Not yet anyway. I had a 1938 k98 myself with all markings.

gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=german k98

simply epic

Fucking women. I swear.

Its not rusted, and a rare historical artifact.

>Å være en slik soper

Attached: 1550119626840.png (396x396, 277K)

This kills the american.

AK-47 had a totally different locking design, although externally they are similar.

If it's any consolation there's TONS of historical guns in private(and knowing) hands in the US.
You're sadly bound to lose a few to assholes/cunts, but the overall bulk are safe here.

There are still some in africa, they also travelled to syria. Those migrants should sell them to murricans :^)

Attached: Free Syria Army STG.jpg (506x759, 66K)

>First Assault rifle in the world
Arguable

Attached: tips fedorov.jpg (469x463, 72K)

it's wehraboo you stupid fuck

DOD was great... new version would be great. A new battlefield 1942 or BF2 without all the gay SJW shit would rock.

A different design doesn't necessarily imply Kalashnikov didn't use it as inspiration,

I mean, I might give up an 80 year old gun for $40,000.

I could spend $10,000 of it on a retardedly nice modern gun (or buy a not-so-retardedly nice modern arsenal) and pay off debts with the rest.

Definitely, I just meant it wasn't a copy or stolen design.

You don't know the old szmonces about a jew, who was selling antisemitic brochures?

>some faggot on Jow Forums got cucked out of a StG44 and dosent even know
hahahahaa

>"and what gives you the impression I have an unregistered gun"
>"oh, we have it on the database from that time you registered it."

God bless Canuckistan.

can't be imported, obviously. Full auto, pre 1987 AKs are worth a lot of money in the US. And they're dirt cheap in Arab countries, but that doesn't mean shit.

Can that gun blow up on rapid fire?

How else is she gonna afford to cut her sons dick off

These are Yugo copies

>disgusting britbong rifle
Literally who cares.

I don't know if it was that one or the mauser pistol but one of them cycled way to fast for SMG conversion. I think it was that one because the mauser took stripper clips but I could be off base with that retarded fucking mechanism.

Kek

Was a Jew behind the Women's Suffrage movement? Had to be.

"Hey Moshe, I have a great idea. We'll give the women political power and eventually they'll cut their son's dick off."

leftists deserve to be cleanses from the planet
No sane person from even 100 years ago would want to live in the sterilized impersonal clown world they wish to create
Everyone is different and the same. Safety is danger and danger is safety. Strength is weakness. Weakness is strength. Right is wrong. Wrong is right. Hot is cold. Cold is hot. Men are weak and women are victimized. Fucking clown world. Honk honk motherfuckers. May your children grow up hunting deer with a 30-30 instead of subsisting on a diet of onions and roach milk.

I just woke up man, now Im gonna be mad all day

Attached: 1525542641414.jpg (509x625, 31K)

>some fliesentisch hartzer sleeps untill noon
you have other things to be angry about ronny

Nah, its probably going into the police commissioner personal stash.

one vote per family with kids and at least one of the parents actively working for income, would be only fair

single people, childless people, retires

Channel your anger into forging the fourth reich!

When people started using the phrase "be safe" I knew things were going to shit. When I was growing up the phrase you heard was "be careful", which implied be smart about things. Now it's "safe", as in "sheltered" and "demasculated". It speaks of a wild spirit broken. No wonder we no longer explore space.

It wasn't actually shredded hans.

student, du bauer

>May your children grow up hunting deer with a 30-30 instead of subsisting on a diet of onions and roach milk.
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen unless we start colonizing other planets. No freedom until then.

Lol at pic

It happened nearly 7 years ago, user. Are you also mad that stores stopped selling Atari 2600s?

No. But the thing jamed alot and fired unintentionally often. Looked cool but was a pos gun

a original german STG44 and an atari are to whole different shoes Brad

No, but I'm mad that stores stopped selling TEC-9s

Im mad that the militia in my region has galils instead of AK4 so theres no point in joining it for full giggle switch rifle to keep at home

Why is Norway leafposting?

>uploaded 2012
Wat are you sliding rabbi?

>published on Dec 31, 2012
I hope that gun is still okay today.

Attached: 1390814587120.jpg (480x300, 22K)

BF 1943 was the real shit. I got it for free somehow on xbox.

Alot is not a word, and zoomers should be euthanized.