/real-christian/ general - baptism IS required edition

>what do you mean by real Christians?
Non-denominational and those who are not part of the religious system of Mystery Babylon.
>what do you mean by Mystery Babylon?
All throughout history, we have an ongoing religion that keeps remaking itself and taking a new mask. The most recent incarnations was the Roman religion which then turned into Roman Catholicism.
>Are you a Protestant?
No, Protestants are rebellious Catholics and are still part of the religious system of Mystery Babylon. They celebrate Saturnalia(Christmas), believe in a trinity and baptize not according to scripture. Jehovah Witnesses, Baptists, Anglicans, Nazarenes and etc etc. All fall under the umbrella of Catholicism's harlot daughters.
>Are there any Christian denomination in the world?
The Church of Jesus Christ is only under his name. Christians should not be under any denomination.
>What do you mean by baptize not according to scripture?
The Whore of Babylon and her harlot daughters baptize wrongly. There is no infant baptism in the bible and to be baptized you need to know why you are getting baptized. Secondly, they traditionally baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.These are not names, these are titles. The name is given in scripture.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
The name is Jesus Christ. To be baptized according to scripture is to be baptized in Jesus' name.
>I was baptized as an infant in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Do I need to get baptized again?
Yes, because you were not baptized. That is not baptism.
>where can I get baptized?
Oneness Pentecostals are easy to find.

Attached: baptism-of-Jesus.jpg (900x900, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oWLi7Hz0aeA
youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
youtu.be/FumOCST6v98
swordofthevaliant.com/englishbuttons.html
youtu.be/pjpNKdZOV4I
youtu.be/twiUMBQjGvI
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
This is a basic preaching of the Gospel for your convenience. To start off, Jesus Christ came in the flesh.
>1 John 4:2 "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:"
Coming as the last Adam(1 Corinthians 15:45-47; Romans 5:12-15)
Giving redemption through his blood(Ephesians 1:7)
>Hebrews 10:7-10 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
> Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
> Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
> By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."
As was prophesied by Isaiah of the Messiah that was to be rejected of his own people(Isaiah 53:3-5)
And in Psalms
>Psalm 22:16 "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet."
So, Jesus Christ of Nazareth did fulfill scripture and did die and rose again. So that we can be saved through his blood by being baptized for the remission of sins through his name.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Attached: litte-lamb.jpg (1000x699, 140K)

>Who is Jesus Christ
a man (1 Timothy 2:5),
the Son of man (Matthew 18:11),
the Son of God (John 10:36),
our brother (Hebrews 2:11,12),
our Apostle and High Priest (Hebrews 3:1),
was made in the likeness of men (Philippians 2:7),
and was in all points tempted like as we are (Hebrews 4:15).
He was hungry (Luke 4:2),
Thirsty (John 19:28),
Tired (Mark 4:38),
Wearied (John 4:6),
Troubled (John 12:27).
Nowhere in scripture does it state he is the second person of the godhead. Instead scripture teaches that the son of God:
>Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."
>1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
And received God's name as inheritance
>Hebrews 1:4 "Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they."
So indeed, Jesus Christ is God as according to scripture, because Jesus Christ is the name of God. Which is also confirmed through Matthew 28:19 and Acts 2:38 respectively.

Attached: swordofthevaliant.png (671x501, 255K)

BAPTISM IS REQUIRED, DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIARS WHO SAY YOU ONLY NEED TO BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND SAVIOR.
>Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
>Acts 22:16 "And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord."
>1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"
Scripture cannot get more explicit on how baptism is needed. Yet, the liars will tell you don't.
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
Remember anons, people who preach opposite of scripture are not of God.

Attached: lamb.jpg (997x665, 165K)

Can you post some redpilled books?

Learning resources:
>Why is it called the "Roman Catholic" Church?
youtu.be/oWLi7Hz0aeA
>What is the difference between a Catholic and a Christian?
youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
>How can I say that Trinitarians are NOT Christians???
youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
>How to be saved, according to the Bible
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
>What does "saved" mean?
youtu.be/FumOCST6v98
swordofthevaliant.com/englishbuttons.html
>Where do I go to be baptized?
youtu.be/pjpNKdZOV4I
>Were you baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost?
youtu.be/twiUMBQjGvI

Attached: romanism.jpg (416x583, 128K)

Aside from the bible, I'd read Foxe's Book of Martyrs.

Attached: christians-killed.jpg (900x543, 247K)

Christian values are leftist values

>Everyone is equal, everyone is the child of god
>we need to help rapefugees
>we need to help poor people survive so they can multiply
>we need to help third world countries because everyone is a child of god
>pls donate to rapefugees
>pls adopt a niglet or a third world inca
>there are no borders, we are all the sons of god. we are all but sheep in His flock
>every race is equal
>eugenics is evil
>racism is evil
>promotes open border
>promotes pro-rapefugee shit
and most importantly:
>the christcuck believes he'll be rewarded by coming to heaven for being a good goy, never standing up for himself or his family, only giving giving giving to rapefugees in "need". Fuck what mess the christcuck leaves behind for his own folk on this earth he thinks, only pleasing skydaddy and the reward of heaven matters

Fuck you christcucks and your SJW bullshit. The globohomos and the jews want nothing more than people becoming mentally childlike christcuck churchgoers again.
Fuck off. You're cancer and your cucked god is the same god as the god of the jews. And the leftists.

Attached: christeons.jpg (398x529, 109K)

>1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
> Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
>Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
How is this leftist?

Do I get an Israeli flag before or after baptism?

Attached: Evangelicals.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>How is this leftist?

It is leftist because only 1 in 100 000 christians know and are taught these quotes.
50 years ago it was 1 in 1000
100 years ago it was perhaps 1 in 5
>but now it is 1 in 100 000

There is no reason to believe that this trend will turn. The vast majority of christians are christcucks. If you don't agree you are in denial, and if you think you can turn the trend; tens of thousands of better men than you have tried the last hundreds of years. And failed.

If you work for christcuckery you work against the european race and pol.

Attached: top cuck 1999.jpg (420x340, 56K)

>Isolating mere lines from the rest and ignoring the entire premise of the whole fucking book.

Attached: shutterstock_138601847-1030x659.jpg (1030x659, 337K)

>listen to me, I am very angry and my bias clouds any coherent thinking.
The Pope isn't Christian, the papacy isn't Christian, it is Mystery Babylon. We had a Christian(Anabaptism) uprising in Europe, but we kicked them out and they settled in the Americas.
>Deuteronomy 4:24 "For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God."
>Exodus 15:3 "The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name."
What premise? That God is great and terrible?

which fag is Jesus?

Attached: 1550224441962.png (700x3775, 3.89M)

but christianity has given all of the named things

Praised be in the Lord!

>The Pope isn't Christian, the papacy isn't Christian, it is Mystery Babylon. We had a Christian(Anabaptism) uprising in Europe, but we kicked them out and they settled in the Americas.
>changes the subject because he knows his believes and arguments are as weak as his religion

god damn christcuck worming his way out of everything uncomfortable.

>>How is this leftist?
>It is leftist because only 1 in 100 000 christians know and are taught these quotes.
>50 years ago it was 1 in 1000
>100 years ago it was perhaps 1 in 5
>There is no reason to believe that this trend will turn. The vast majority of christians are christcucks. If you don't agree you are in denial, and if you think you can turn the trend; tens of thousands of better men than you have tried the last hundreds of years. And failed.
>If you work for christcuckery you work against the european race and pol.

Respond to the content or don't quote it you little shit.

Attached: 1530695435230.jpg (480x480, 24K)

The answer is yes to all of the above.

Daily reminder that evangelism is just Pride™ The Religion

Name them then.

Give me a comprehensive list of what Christianity did for people of Europe.
And don't even fucking include, 'we stopped the spread of Islam' or the mention the crusades as the faith is Abrahamic. All of you are the same shit in different packaging- if you weren't around, so would Islam and Judaism.
Do not include scientific inventions as they weren't a direct outcome of your book, instead came from the time of its prevalence. On the other hand the idiotic ideology you chose to follow caused an ages-long standstill any any meaningful progress whatsoever.

Please turn me Christian if your piece of shit script really has any meaning to it.

Attached: palm-of-hand-png-7.png (314x571, 108K)

Real Christians understand baptism is a metaphor for meditation, and that Jesus was an Essene who practiced meditation.

You wrote complete foolishness. I'm not going to dismantle your ignorance that you parade with pride. Have your last (you)
>Real Christians understand baptism is a metaphor for meditation
Not by any means true.
>Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
>Acts 22:16 "And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord."
>1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"

God bless, brothers

Attached: Girl_Kisses_Image_of_the_Virgin_Mary.jpg (1000x750, 50K)

>And don't even fucking include, 'we stopped the spread of Islam' or the mention the crusades as the faith is Abrahamic. All of you are the same shit in different packaging-

They objectively didn't stop islam either. The mongols did that. Islam collapsed because Genghis Kahn anally raped the whole arabic world while the arabs were messing up Europe.

(don't click this link if you're doing nofap)
> youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o

Attached: 656.jpg (1276x715, 121K)

>Exodus 20:4-5 "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
> Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"
>Jeremiah 7:18 "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."
Also Mary is not "Virgin Mary", she had many other children besides Christ.
>Matthew 12:46 "While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him."

ok
>architecture
built most beautiful cities out all religions
>explorers
christian explorer have explored all of the oceans and continents
>dances and songs
17th century dances are the most elegant
christian choirs sing spectacularly to this day
>philosophers
fact is that aristotle believed there was one god
also : thomas aquinas
>warriors
christianity conquered 4/5 of the world
>inventions
>Do not include scientific inventions as they weren't a direct outcome of your book, instead came from the time of its prevalence. On the other hand the idiotic ideology you chose to follow caused an ages-long standstill any any meaningful progress whatsoever.
???
please tell us atleast one invention that was made thanks to paganism only
>food
cakes
>clothes
see pic

Attached: 800px-1000-1100,_Norman._-_033_-_Costumes_of_All_Nations_(1882).jpg (800x1074, 322K)

Can one baptize oneself?

*himself

>Not by any means true.

It absolutely is. The Essenes were influenced by Buddhism.

You have been led astray by the Whore of Babylon.

yes, and every day makes you brand new!

First of architecture most prevalent in cities of old and churches is Gothic. Gothic architecture did not spring up from Christianity.

Explorer wise, that's an event which happened during Christianity and which was not directly told by the faith. See the inventions section, same gist.

Dances and songs. Original traditional native dances and songs which most accurately reflect a nations host culture were not in any way influenced by your shitty faith. Your arts were only popping up after rampaging through Europe like the Vikangz your kind makes fun of, and after being enforced by the religious states in power. They do no reflect their host nation's cultures as many babble about the same shit and use the same musical patters and techniques.

Warrior-wise we can split it half-half, the medieval era and pre-industrial. Medieval era 'warriors' fought against their own kind for both monetary gain as well as land. The warriors you call were there before or were indoctrinated into Christianity, and weren't a direct outcome of it. In fact the book you love so much discourages violence against another 'child of god' with the exception of select few lines in the Old Testament. Which were ultimately deemed as obsolete not only by the Vatican, but Christian society as a whole. Pre-Industrial were the same story, not a product but an outcome. To have warriors under your wing the means need to be about survival or politics unless you are trying to spread your faith, which after all makes you nothing but a damaging pest. Very uncanny to modern Islam and ISIS which is also Abrahamic.

Invention wise, just pick up a fucking book other than the Bible and read on Scientific Progress in native Arab territories and pre-Christian Rome.

Food, you wish you had cakes.

Clothes wise, apart from symbolism armour has not been inspired by Christianity. 'Muh Crusader helmet with a cross!', that is symbolism. Same with clothes apart from cases stemming from the ruling class.

Attached: Thumbs-Up-e1463091208968.png (978x400, 293K)

*Pre-Industrial were the same story, not a product nor an outcome

>Aristotle believed there was one god

Yeah but in no way whasoever this is supposed to be relevant to christianity, were he alive today and he would call christianity what it really is: A fraud.

Attached: christianmentalgymnastics.png (600x250, 149K)

Leftist values are perversions of good moral teachings. If someone close to you is starving and asks from pure need, you should help them if you can. Which isn't to say a random Nordic person should be constantly made to feel guilt for problems on the other side of earth, that's insane and unnatural.

Leftism is a cancer within free market capitalism and the material excess it creates. They're not asking from pure need, but from envy, thinking they too, despite being unsuccessful within capitalism, deserve all the toys and extra shit entrepreneurship has created.

Philosopher wise, well what can one say? If one is indoctrinated into Christianity, they will write about it. And even to the pieces of work done at the time, the time Christianity had its iron fist over everyone in Europe will have some influence.
And about these arguments, is modern philosophy, the metaphorical child of Christian-written philosophy of old really such a good argument?

I would argue not.

Catholics are going to Hell dumbass

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>baptism
Blood is thicker than water.

Attached: forest.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

>aristotle

Attached: e99f53f2558cb386f80b0f8406c8cea4f42ec26a20981736faa48f239dcc7059.jpg (1280x1912, 366K)

So this means there is no Trinity but a Triality? All three are the same person? Christ is God and Christ is also the Holy Ghost that defended to Hell and came back rising again?

Jesus got splashed by a mandean guy named John
> we have to do this to everyone nau

There is no instance in scripture of someone doing it. So, I would caution you to get baptized by someone.
read >Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
Also, it's submerged in water - not splashed.

>every denomination is Babylonian
>Pentecostal isn’t
>speak in tongues
>worship snakes
>totally the right choice goy

This is the dumbest Christian thread I’ve ever seen and I’m not the slightest bit surprised because a Lithuanian is at the helm here.

“What did Christianity contribute to Europe?”
>architecture
“But that was from the Catholic Church who you consider heathens?”
>yeah well they build cool stuff so I’ll take credit for that but omitt the kiddie diddling

You need to splash some common sense water into your brain

>“What did Christianity contribute to Europe?”
>architecture
>“But that was from the Catholic Church who you consider heathens?”
Another Lithuanian user said this. I do not like Christianity, because Christianity is a made up term for the post-Roman pagan religion which took upon itself the mask of Roman Catholicism.
>worship snakes
what?
Scripture declares you need to be baptized.

>read
That's fine, but I don't trust Jews. Blood is thicker than water. Blood and soil.

Wait so there’s 2 retarded Lithuanians in this thread? You guys in the same house, different rooms maybe?
I’m not arguing baptism as a requirement. I’m making the point that everything you’ve said in this thread is cherry picked scripture that doesn’t make sense regarding your position when the verses before or after are included. You’re not taking scripture as a whole you’re using what you like to further an agenda of casting judgement on who’s right and who’s wrong based on what church they go to. The ultimate question is why? What basis do you have to cast judgment on someone else. I agree that many denominations are not true, do not preach the truth within the gospel, but it’s not our jobs to determine who’s right and who’s wrong. Your OP pic is of John the Baptist, who said “I am merely a voice in the wilderness crying out REPENT REPENT REPENT, for the kingdom of God is upon you” who characterized himself saying “I am not worthy to untie the sandals of the Son of God” yet here you are in pompous audacity.

>hurrr give me proofs
>posts proofs
>HURRR ARE YOU FRICKIN SRS THAT'S CHERRY PICKED YOUR TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT YOU ARE WRONG

Read Augustine and Aquinas for starters

>You guys in the same house, different rooms maybe?
No.
>You’re not taking scripture as a whole you’re using what you like to further an agenda of casting judgement on who’s right and who’s wrong based on what church they go to.
With all due respect, I've preached the gospel and shown that baptism is required and that God is one.
>but it’s not our jobs to determine who’s right and who’s wrong.
Scripture commands to judge righteous judgement.
>John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
Secondly, there is nothing wrong in preaching the truth.

Give it a rest, Anderson.

>it's that pagan stormer with the norway flag who knows nothing of christianity outside of stormfront memes
I'm sorry you've been lead astray by your ethnocentric cult, user. I will pray for you. Hopefully someday you will recognize Christ as Lord and share in His inheritance.

Don't bother with him.
Let him sow what he reaps, though pagans don't even try to live by their own standards.
Fear the madman pseudo pious idiots like OP.

>you've been lead astray by your ethnocentric cult

Attached: hmmm.jpg (960x540, 136K)

>Anderson
What?
What have I said that was wrong? Have I preached the Gospel wrongly? Have I preached baptism wrongly?

Don't bullshit me. You've made this thread before and you were told what you are.
You misinterpret the scripture to fit your narrow minded needs.
Your obsession with baptism makes you literally a pharisee.

How am I misinterpreting anything? The scripture outlines and tells you outright how important baptism, that it's for the remission of sins and it saves us.

You don't understand the baptism of the hearth. Therefore you fall into doctrine and become blind to the truth.
Literal water baptism is totally meaningless if you don't put your heart in truth.
What is more, to say that a person goes to hell, no matter how virtuous he had been, because some puts didn't rub his forehead with supposedly (((special))) water, is outright stupid and has no sense.

Never did I even imply that you don't need to believe in Jesus' resurrection and repent of your sins to get baptized.
>because some puts didn't rub his forehead with supposedly (((special))) water
Baptism is being submerged in water, not having something sprinkled on you. Secondly, you cannot be saved by works.