What will Amerimutts do once president Alexandria Ocasio Cortez comes for their guns...

What will Amerimutts do once president Alexandria Ocasio Cortez comes for their guns? you do realize that once they decide guns aren't legal its fucking over?

Attached: 5685.png (998x628, 507K)

I don't have any guns, I lost all of mine in an unfortunate boating accident. Good riddance, I say. Those things are dangerous.

>What will Amerimutts do once president Alexandria Ocasio Cortez comes for their guns?
No one would make it to my front door.

they will bow to /our/queen

SLAY

Attached: aoc dance.gif (320x320, 2.15M)

Weird, me and everyone I know also lost their guns in a boating accident what is going on with these boat manufacturers? They need to be looked into

Move to Israel

>flag
you kikes aren't even pretending anymore

SAGE

Attached: 1546953092123.png (720x717, 565K)

come on we know you hid them under the couch

>gets drone striked

Attached: a7Dqqzw_700b.jpg (420x420, 28K)

Attached: d90.jpg (1306x892, 305K)

What couch? I lost that too. My damn boat had so many holes

Wrong, schlomo

Attached: kiqdhliiq1qz (1).png (872x886, 197K)

Kill yourself kike

>drone strikes on civillian targets on domestic soil

I mean if they're looking to be violently overthrown within a week at best then sure

This

Attached: 1550235810878m.jpg (1024x439, 24K)

>you do realize that once they decide guns aren't legal its fucking over?
it would just be beginning, user

You too?!

There's no way fat americans can put up a resistance in the same level as Vietnamese or Afghans,your people are way too cucked for that

>uses infrared and thermal scanning to find where you hid the guns

By who? you realize most Americans are liberals and would be happy to see dead drumpftards and gun nuts

They are ambient temp you fucktard. Kys

Guess my guns will just become undocumented refugees

>forgot meme flag
Whatcha doin, rabbi?

But seriously guys, we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

>comes for my guns
Barrel is going to be hot, desu

And what you may not realize, Shlomo, is that once there is revolution here, Israel will lose all funding from the US, and will burn to the ground at the hands of muslim shitskins. AOC is a kike, and we'll know which kikes try to go against the 2nd Amendment, and they will pay.

>president Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
So, like what? 4 years after the union was dissolved?
Take your deluded ass and your deluded commie spic and fuck off to your spawning pits.

Yeah, the government

Israel will be destroyed this year, make no mkstake. you jews are so lazy you don't even use memeflags to hide yourselves anymore. you are becoming so more dumb and lazy every day, until you will keep revealing yourselves to everyone for what you really are. JIDF is getting more obvious, and shilling for a beaner tranny shows the writing on the wall.

>implying that JIDF schlomos can defend against rock throwers

wrong. Once they decide guns arent legal its just beginning. gas yourself kike.

> the American arm forces are full of gun grabbing liberals

Man I hope you kikes fight better than you shitpost. If i were you, I'd get ready for the 6 day war, round 2 Islamic boogaloo.

Attached: IMG_4848.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Attached: vlad.jpg (320x320, 28K)

That’s exactly when we’ll need them. If every gun owner takes even one person with them that’s like the entire police force x100

Sorry but no, if even 1% of gun owners refuse to comply they will need hundreds of new prisons. Just look at how many bump stocks have been turned in so far. That's what will happen.

What are they going to do? They are going to shoot those guns at anyone that comes to get them. We should have done the same here in Australia.

>If every gun owner takes even one person

Will never happen,most people will never risk their lifes or prison over muh guns

You Jews couldn't even the metric system in America and you actually think you are going to get our guns.

You don't know us at all. We are more stubborn that the shittiest of Jews.

since OP forgot his memeflag, does that confirm that only kikes shill for AOC?

Attached: 1546666474293.png (1288x759, 120K)

>kikespeak
There are 4,000 police officers in my city. There are 5 million people and around 30 million guns here. Do you, for one hook-nosed second, that those 4,000 can somehow defeat 30 million firearms turned against them? Even if 2/3rds are pussies and give up their weapons, that's still 10 million weapons against 4,000. And I'd wager at least 1/2 of the police would not turn on the citizens and would join their side.

Then the jew will be named as the start of this subversion, and anuddah shoah will happen. Prepare your juden band, avi... it's the gas for you.

Here's what's going to happen mutt

>2020
>President AOC declares national emergency and martial law over guns after the biggest mass shooting ever
>Has full backing of UN and EU
>90% of people give in their guns voluntarily
>9% resist non violently and are sent to prison
>1% resist violently and are neutralized by FBI and CIA
>President AOC declared queen for life after white people become a minority and drumpftards are sent to concentration camps

42 USC §5207

>2020
>President AOC
>must be 35 to run for president
hey rabbi, might want to polish up on your pilpul before posting.

the rabbi is also dumb enough not to use a memeflag in the first place, which confirms that JIDF is getting more dumber every day by revealing itself.

I will get down on my hands and knees and lick the hero officers boots for just doing his job while he takes my guns. Also I hope it’s a black cop so I can be extra submissive and call him sir!

Nice digits.

Agreed, Avi forgot the memeflag and then kept posting like it was intentional. I was expecting the democrat donkey or ancap flag, but the kike has exposed himself. Insallah they keep doing it and redpill everyone on pilpul and subversion of the jew.

It will be instant civil war

true, its like they want to die already and how they got tired of hiding so much. the increase of Israeli flags is proof that they are getting more and more retarded and now act like they escaped from a mental hospital. soon we will see Israelis posting on Jow Forums about how they expose themselves and exposing their schemes, and then they will stop coming all together, since Israel's end is coming this year.

insallah

Attached: when-atf-asks-where-all-your-guns-are-11234534.png (500x605, 93K)

stay assmad gypsy

Attached: 1549228969399.jpg (1429x907, 809K)

AOC is spelled TRUMP 2020...love this bitch. She is the gift that keeps on giving. enjoy

By the time she's even old enough to run, there will be a billion guns in circulation.

Give it a fucking rest already.

You realize that the majority of law enforcement and military would not execute her orders and defect to join patriot militias to start the purging this country needs?

why do you idiots respond to kikes?
all fields

Antifas and Chapos would be more than happy to kill drumpftards en masse

>you realize most Americans are liberals and would be happy to dead see dead drumpftards and gun nuts
Ummmm! You have not really been around the US have you? Or if you have been here it was those leftist outhouses we call cities.

>t. pays his taxes to kikes

Attached: DWOUPXKU8AE3n69.jpg (900x900, 74K)

You Kenites crack me up. You don't even know that she is too young. Also she could very well be walking along, and her head could explode from something randomly flying through the air at the time. Funny how that happens to tyrants, or those with their tendencies.

it's been explained a thousand times why it's not possible to ban guns you moron (even with 100000% government support, they can't accomplish it... because people exists)

Gotta come up with something better.

Every fucking time.

Attached: jew gun control.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

the entire western world will collapse by the year 2033 so fortunately for the american people, they'll be spared the horror of having a donkey faced commie whore for a president unlike us unfortunate bastards stuck in the euroviet union.

Attached: Elmo.png (1628x1440, 1.52M)

I will Un-ironically die. I will not give them up, I will not accept, and blindly walk down the path to tyranny. I will fall on that sword.

Attached: 1548244342273.jpg (2048x1148, 352K)

>i will not giv-

Attached: 32525.jpg (615x409, 18K)

Do you actually get entertainment out of acting like a fucking retard on the internet?