be me at Walmart last night

> be me at Walmart last night
> find a buy a shitton of nice phone cases on clearance for a dollar each that sell for > $20
> post online for sale before bed
> wake up to many normies wanting to buy said cases

It's not even 9:30 in the morning and I've made over $100. Wagecucks and cryptofags, be mad.

Attached: 1507692215276.jpg (624x434, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

happyearner.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you ship them out?

Pics of the cases? Looking into doing similar shit. Godspeed user, get dem shekels.

Attached: 1541212691460.jpg (466x615, 85K)

>Pics of the cases?
Godspeed user, report him.

Sorry for shitty camera. Justt one of the many types I got

USPS

Attached: 52144360_2493091127430208_2322905063149797376_n.jpg (240x320, 22K)

What a dirty dishonest thing to do. I wouldn't be able to do that because ripping people off makes me feel guilty and awful. Businessmen need to be on the psychopathy/sociopathy spectrum.

Ahh, those things. Good eye, seen those things selling for like $10-$20 on ebay. I'm slowly working on passive sources of income, stuff like this takes a keen eye really.
Bonus points for understanding the simple $20 risk vs. possible >$100 reward.

Attached: 1538442250094s.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>don't make money goy, it's immoral, just let us make all the money.
Walmart throws people in prison for returning to pay for items their dumbfuck employee forgot to scan. Fuck them.

Then stay poor faggot.

Thanks, user.

Get a load of this goy
Op is thinking in the right direction
One day he will be switching milk in school lunches with a anserogenic chemicals

This is a Jow Forumstier thread.

Attached: E79086F2-85D9-4703-B203-C2921DD177B6.jpg (350x350, 16K)

I knew this kid that bought pokemon cards from china for very cheap and sells them at high pricces.

This is nothing new i guess.

Fun fact: I actually thought I was posting on Jow Forums since I frequent that board so much as well as Jow Forums. But hey, if the shoe fits

No it's not, no one put a gun to their head to buy the things for $20 a piece, ever hear the phrase a fool and his money are soon parted? It's not like he's selling them tainted meat or marking up heart medication.
Seriously dude we need more people like you talking about this. We have enough mentally ill autists here, even something small like this is enough to give you a small seritonin boost, that and the likes of me who like to see people succeed enjoy this kind of stuff. Something i've thought about doing, just compliling ideas like this for people.

Attached: 1542059006481s.jpg (177x250, 10K)

I've considered buying stuff off DHgate and selling em here. You can get knock off clothes, knives and oakley shades cheap.

>I'm slowly working on passive sources of income, stuff like this takes a keen eye really.

Tom Woods has a great free book on that.

happyearner.com

I don't care about Walmart, I care about the normie fucks who are buying items at highly inflated prices. Some people work hard and make money by actually producing something through labor such as food, inventions, scientific discoveries, and so on. Other people like op make money from flipping and manipulating money. It's just gross and immoral to me. But that is just my personal opinion. It should absolutely be legal to do but it isn't for me. I am fulfilled by honest work that produces a tangible product.

hustle up make that bread

Wow, youre not talented for profiting off of the vanity of females

Attached: a8e911a367228b79c360055a39a0ab600f09b4d88da7d9e758debebd117d53a0.png (450x504, 248K)

Source on this? Genuinely interested.

Hey thanks German/bro, how are things in the Fatherland?

Attached: 1540338567693.jpg (1024x1638, 142K)

I'm the same way, brother. Feel similarly about drug money.

That's actually pretty ancap user

GET THEM SHEKELS BOY

Attached: 1550201146795.gif (657x527, 102K)

Dude, if they're that stupid and wasteful they don't deserve what they have. One thing hard work for little pay teaches you, how to be a total tight wad. I guaruntee you the average working man isn't that wasteful, it's the idiots who have family with money who are, they're the idiots who go to places like the apple store and get really ripped off. Better response, instead of ripping on our industrious user, what are you doing to make the world a better place? Part of it is making people smarter.

Muh MAGA nigga!

Attached: yahweh.jpg (1200x1800, 479K)

Profit just means stealing.

You make good points. 'Making the world better' is subjective, but for me I feel like I am contributing by doing research on ecosystems and insects to inform farmers on how healthy their soils are and what the cost of pest insects might be. I also volunteer at a local eco sanctuary and teach children about the benefits of invertebrates. I even let some of the braver kids hold spiders and help them reduce fear of creepy crawlies. I try to be kind and honest in interactions and transactions.

>Wow, youre not talented for profiting off of the vanity of females
who cares about being talented. profiting off the vanity of females is great; it's whats making kylie jenner a billionaire

good job op, keep profiting of the normalslime

tx_update_my_grandma_was_arrested_for_theft_from/d01e2rn/
Sorry for reddit, there was a local news story, but walmart legally raped it out of existence.

Your sarcasm is exactly the point. I proved that you don't have to be talented to make good money. Fuck job experience and bullshit degrees.

>a pile of car parts should be worth as much as an assembled car.
A fucking leaf.

Putting the car parts together is a great learning experience.

>ripping people off makes me feel guilty and awful
they can literally just go to walmart and buy the case
unless you're inflating the price of bread for starving people, or something to that effect, there is absolutely no reason to feel bad about such things

Based

What you do can't be valued in money. It is way more fulfilling believe me.

Attached: EMichaelJones.jpg (178x283, 10K)

Profiting off females is a fantastic idea, they tend to be shit with money anyway. If they're bleeding off some guy that's his own damn fault for overpaying for pussy, sex is just another commodity.
Better yet, do em both. Why limit your income to just being a wise merchant? Diversify man.
Cool, and I plan on volunteering in low income areas and if possible giving poor white kids an out. It sucks here, white families are so fucked up most outsiders would never believe it. Their own families set them up too, worst is how so many mothers here set their sons up to fail, at least giving them a shot out of poverty, be it pointing them in the right direction career wise is something. That's how it was for me anyway. At least I had a good mother, so many more don't even have that.

Slow Friday afternoon. Getting mails done for the week and browsing Jow Forums for some memes to attach.

I have to spend another three hours here before going out for shopping in the closing hour, because that's when the add the discounts. Not as big ones as Walmart though.

Attached: Ludwig_Erhard.jpg (300x400, 39K)

Getting fucked by people who (correctly) take your sentiment for weakness is a great learning experience.

nice bait commie

You guys might find this funny

Attached: fidget savings.jpg (530x780, 105K)

Think Germany will ever swing to the right again and kick all the kebab out? Have to admit, it's disgusting to see how the Fatherland is now. Was in Heidelberg a looong time ago as a kid, it was beautiful, now refugees everywhere. From what i've seen the AfD is doing quite well.

Attached: Wolfsangel_Grenzstein.jpg (395x550, 217K)

Not all stores have those clearance prices though. I make sure to also undercut competition by atleast 10% so I get more attention

This is why I praised user, was smart enough to spend as little as possible. Worst case scinerio, he only is out $20.

Money is not a god. It's a tool I need to prepare for the coming unrest. Everyone without my last name can get fucked.

Apart from the odd windfall, selling stuff online is a pretty hard way to make a living these days, you have to compete with Amazon & China, profit margins are generally very thin & theft is rife.

On Ebay?
I've tried a little. We have a store here called 'Gimme a $5' where everything is $5 on I think Saturdays when new stuff comes in and then throughout the week it keeps going down to like .25c. I've built websites and tried dropshipping and all that shit too. I;m not having any luck.

Sad thing is even those with your last name are a liability, watching one side of the family slowly go to shit. Last good patriarch of the family died, now the women and the inlaws are tearing it apart, after the last male with teeth dies the sons will all disapear. It's sad, one of the inlaws is married to said good male with teeth, she shits on everyone. Hope her end is miserable.

> furry

>Think Germany will ever swing to the right again and kick all the kebab out?

No. But looking back at Europe's history I would never bet against Europe. It took the Spaniards some 400 years for their Reconquista, but I think the more likely scenario is a breakup. The EU is just the beginning and then it depends on the globalistic rulers in each state.

The boiling frog scenario is already no longer an option, because the 2015 import of millions of Moslems has pretty much awakened everybody to the demographic reality. When the rapes continue I can very well see a violent cleansing in the future. The ends of society on this are just too much polarized and I don't think the silent majority is going to side with the leftists then, when their own future is at risk.

Attached: 1509392492897.png (326x260, 126K)

>Thinks a hundred dollars in a day is a good living
Your NEETness is showing

Grow a fucking pair and make the women submit. Do straight up CIA shit on them until they live in psychological terror of displeasing you. Women go to shit because all women are shit if allowed to do as they please.

That's what I think too, I'm pulling for you guys. Bring back the glory days of the Reich, you guys got shit on all through the middle ages while you fought against the kebab. You guys threw your best at the crusades all while the pope and his buddies gave you shit, then when Luther finally told him to pound sand no more shekels you gave us my favorite country of all time next to my own and Switzerland, Prussia.

I see really bad times here, MGTOW has taken it's toll, for once in our history the suicide rate for women has gone up more percentage wise than for men. Way more men still kill themselves but still, that combined with our now declining lifespan is scary, especially when you look at how poor people here are and how taxes are going up. Once i'm done with school i'm embracing my forest/snow nigger roots and going north, let the sjw scum and the entitled fuckers who turned their backs on their neibors 10 years ago sort this mess out.

Attached: 1540346592299.jpg (1203x1600, 524K)

Extra 30-40k on top of other job.

Unironically based. Good for you making money off of this. I do the same at the end up hunting seasons. Check out their outdoors section, usually have archery accessories marked down significantly. People still pay full price online.

You dumbass, never been through family court have you? I've had some buddies have to do just that, all the kino bullshit means nothing once your ex gets a restraining order on you, gets your guns confiscated then proceeds to ruin your life. Your kind deserves to get enriched by niggers and kebab for this, you want to beat women? Change the laws. That or let them get assaulted enough like we're seeing now. Only way we're ever going to get any control of our lands is when we've suffered enough and the entitlement goes away.
Also this keep women under your thumb nonsense really is foolish. I'm no white knight but have any of you ever thought that if your woman is just plain weak so will your sons? We've had how many generations of sons fucked up by shitty single moms? What the hell do you think our German American grand/great grandmothers were like? Going to tell you now they weren't push overs, when shit hit the fan they were out there rifle in hand shooting, I know mine were.

Attached: 1540345223821.jpg (550x600, 57K)

May I ask what industry?

Post higher rez. I want big khazar milkers.

I need to organize my Negev folder.

Attached: 213231213321.jpg (189x267, 12K)

cam whoring

Retail arbitrage? Really? Got to Jow Forums with that stay at home mom bullshit. It’s over saturated now because of faggots like you.

>flipping phone cases
>business man

It’s better than nothing I will admit

if this is true, godspeed man. We have much to learn from you lol

Yeah! You’re a REAL MAN man!
Oops here’s a restraining order
Oops here’s a court summons
Oops here’s a cease ad desist order
Yeah keep on being an aggressive beta.

You are a fag and I hope you don't reproduce.

>Bragging about non steady income

it's an illegal practice and you could be failed or fined
enjoy

Luther was the worst thing that ever happened to Germany. The protestants also collaborated often with the Turks.

"During the development of the Reformation, Protestantism and Islam were considered closer to each other than they were to Catholicism"

"Let the Turk believe and live as he will" - Luther

"A smart Turk makes a better ruler than a dumb Christian" - Luther

"Overall, the military activism of the Ottoman Empire on the southern European front probably was the reason why Lutheranism was able to survive "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Islam

>failed
*jailed

$75 after shipping but good going user
That’s capitalism

why?

How is anyone getting ripped off? He’s not selling an empty box

This is how slaves think.

Don't forget the gun confiscation, possible felony if you're dumb enough to violate the restraining order like so many men are, child support that the kids never see and not only the possible jail time, seeing your children turn against you and yours and their lives ruined. I've seen it happen a lot in life. Like I said, either change the laws or let enough violence happen to them, it's going to be the latter that most likely happens. It's not the violence against women that will change them, it's the understanding that violence against them is a fact of life and that their lives mean absolutly nothing that will, just like the old days.

Lefty pol is that way———>

because the company he originally bough it for could file a lawsuit unless is an authorized resellers he's not legal doing retail arbitrage

Oh fuck, didn't know that. Still, he did help give birth to Prussia. Also the Catholic Church, just like now was corrupt AF. Someone had to do something. Keep going, i'm listening.

OP here. I actually do a lot of other shit online. For example, I copied pic related. I haven't had as much success, but I made 27k last year from this easy shit. I did make a few alterations like the story I front in my ads and adding choline to the tuna mix. This shit works and I even have customers that have bought many panties from me. Sex sells, especially when your market is desperate men.

Attached: 4.png (1296x464, 48K)

No but it’s 100 more than he had if he walked past the clearance aisle

Is arbitrage really illegal in Cuckistan? rofl, pathetic.

>USPS

same here, make it easy on yourself and look into the drop shipping option ups has, you can pay them a nominal fee to have UPS stop by and pick up packages once or twice a week.

or you can do the amazon prime thing and ship your items to amazon to have amazon ship them out when the sales come in.

depends on your volume, shipping cost to item profit, etc.

Attached: 1514253135641.jpg (1300x828, 251K)

ya because unauthorized resellers do not have a license to use a manufacturer’s trademarks, it’s very easy for them to be sued for infringement.

>buy low sell high
Isn't all retail arbitrage when you think about it.

Imagine being a moralfag who's too afraid to make perfectly legal easy money because it's 'dishonest'. Lmao. People are fucking retarded. Take advantage of it.

He’s the same type of beta faggot that shits on MGTOW.
You cant control a woman. You can only contain them. Keep them at arms length. Don’t move in. Don’t get married. Do t have kids. Don’t do ANYTHING that could give them a legal edge over you.

Maybe he's young, it's a good start isn't it, better than wage cuckery.

I too have a conscience, and I fucking hate it.

But re-selling shit that people aren't around to take advantage of the original deal on is NOT dishonest.

>perfectly legal
it's actually not but justice doesn really exist so

Some people scams pedos online pretending to be underage girl and blackmailing money from them after they got their personal info.

Rubbish, if you buy something you own it & can sell it if you wish.

Fuck me I could go for selling some phone cases right now.

But I would spend the next 2 months at least engineering a billet machined aluminum one for specific phones.

Worked in insurance, spent damn near every day sorting through divorce decrees, parenting plans, restraining orders and paternity tests. Like I said, it's going to take years upon years of very violent, hard times to make this stop. Old school English common law kept things fair, if you divorced your husband you got nothing.

Just turned 20. I've seen to many people around act miserable because of wagecuckery. I don't want to be the guy walking into a bar after work wearing a warehouse uniform.

lmao canacuck please, that's not how it works in the US

as long as the packaging they are in is marked for retail sale he can re-sell it

Apparently it can be, since the persons happily gave their money to improve their situation, as did the people exchanging their money for the phone cases. Both have thereby helped society, each for their own reason.

No love lost for Protestants or Prussia here. I hate them like a Southener hates the Yanks and I find them eerily comparable. But now that Prussia is gone, all the Oxford historians can safely fawn over it and they have much further reach than me...

>Once i'm done with school i'm embracing my forest/snow nigger roots and going north, let the sjw scum and the entitled fuckers who turned their backs on their neibors 10 years ago sort this mess out.
...but of course we have the internet! I simply cannot fathom how they would win out in the long run. We have the better ideas and only a more severe crackdown on dissident voices would help them. A guy like Jared Taylor is now touring Europe, regularly. Who do they have?

Attached: ron_paul_001.jpg (480x360, 21K)

not in large volume go read the law i don't give a fuck about bungistan like really your islamic country probably doesn have law protecting you unless you're a rich pedophile so i'm not really surprise it's legal to defraud peoples for you
yes it is how it work but the law is not enforced since it cost more money to the company to sue than to let it go

Joke's on you. I'm NEET. You have no power here.

>But I will continue taxing your paycheck to buy my tendies.

Your laws are fucked if you're not even allowed to sell stuff that you OWN.

HAHAHAHHAA!!!

THE PRESIDENT IS KEKING THE FUCK OUT THE DEMOKIKES RIGHT NOW

>THEY GAVE US SO MUCH MONEY WE DOJN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT ALL

What does your girlfriend think about you making a living that way?