Why did Swedish swine recklessly Murder 7 Million Germans in The 30 Years war?

Why did Swedish swine recklessly Murder 7 Million Germans in The 30 Years war?

Attached: 30YEARW-1.png (1992x1066, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iokIAO-bZLk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk0OHhmvHkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews

To rid The planet of The CATHOLIC Heretics

Attached: Onedayishouldreallyorganizemyreactionfolder_345befe4f3b25e3a53b2bd82aef124c4.png (1549x894, 86K)

Catholics = Jews

These Germans has allways been our vassal State

It was time for us to remind them

Attached: NordicTakeover.jpg (4696x5384, 2.52M)

Look how far it has got us

Attached: Sweden-Muslim-Call-to-Prayer-2.jpg (900x599, 78K)

Based and Swepilled

Attached: The_Hanging_by_Jacques_Callotyhhhh22.png (1458x643, 2.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=iokIAO-bZLk
Magdeburg, never forget.

because they were/are niggers.
watch "the first swedes" to see proof

Based Finland Spreads The truth

And if you were dominated by these what does that make you?

Pathetic

Attached: asd.jpg (929x623, 162K)

Based Sweden! Best ally ever!

they were niggers then
they are niggers now, thats why they ship them over here
if you look at german history those world wars are just us fighting back against the subhumans around us
Willy and Adolf did nothing wrong

t*skar?

Attached: 1535812272217.jpg (501x608, 56K)

Gustavus Adolphus intervened in an ongoing civil war with an army that eventually had more Germans than Swedes. Saying that the thirty years war was Germany vs Sweden is like calling the Syrian war Russia vs Syria. Very misleading

because of juden conspiracy.

Did you draw this Sweden bro?

Swedes dont killed 7 million in this war there was countless nations involved. And your king died like a fool on the battlefield.

Your country was made by Nordic Prussians

Now you överstepped your arrogance as a vassal State and will Pay The price

No
Thats propaganda by brainlets

There were two sides

The swedes leading protestantism vs The holy roman empire

Attached: 1231231312313212.png (1176x1862, 1.81M)

Sweden did militarily occupy half of all Germany and with it The population was under our controlling

Learn history

Attached: Namnlos-1.png (362x403, 50K)

lol, your "Great King" lost his myopic life to an austrian sniper, and that was the last we ever heard of swedish power
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk0OHhmvHkc
Watch from 3:10 on for endless fun, based sniper goes for lung shot for Maximum pain and suffering of the swedish subhuman King

As you can clearly see here Sweden held all of GERMANY and

OUR King gladly have his life to cull The German scum

Attached: sWEDEM.png (1253x915, 1.24M)

oh yeah, im sure those 70.000 HELD it all
especially since we murdered over 35.000 of em during the war
like i said, you cucks marched into Germany
found a few peasants to kill and then lost your best genetic stock in 5 years, and now you gotta fill that hole up with niggers

Even 35 000 swedes that have their life is worth Möre than those 7 Million germans

Attached: 1534448100624.jpg (336x480, 67K)

>occupy
Swedes pushed down to Bavaria, there the swedes was defeated by wallenstein at this point the war was raging more than ten years. And all armies at this time had mercenrys from all of europe . Learn history than you realise that you won nothing . Your war failed. Yes many died but that wasnt the work of the swedes alone, maybe 5/10% was your work, most of the germans died brcause of famine and epidemics like the black death .

If Sweden hadn’t liberated the Germans from catholic tyranny, Prussia would have never risen to prominence and unified Germany into a modern state

Austria would unite Germany and actually we would have functioning Germanic country not a Prussian BaltoSlav bastards shithole.

We pulled back not becouse enemy resistance but due to The fact that The lands we Bow controlöed were desolute from people, them all being Dead
Prussia was a Nordic State and married Into Sweden

We let them handel The ashes of germany once we were done dealings wrath upon yhem

Attached: NordicVSGermayyn.jpg (1511x4851, 979K)

>never
Thats right, but anyway at the end everyone which tooks part in this war lost more than they won, the only ones that wanted to make profit out of it was the ottomans when they tried to attack the weak habsburgers

And let Me tell you

The wrath we put upon your people was rightous
Let them all burn

Attached: 50ofKrautsDead.png (1538x1890, 2.16M)

You are right with the fact that the swedish army was stuck in a wasteland, didnt found that words for that

These German Armies were non existant

We could have very well annexed all of it

But we knew germans were inferior

Burning The land was beter

Attached: 1548879566517m.jpg (831x1024, 157K)

And pls stop the we wuz master race shit you are not better than any other tribe maybe race, the chinese piss on all this , romans too even persians

We've got here a rare, an aggressive Sven. Nice.

Learn who is your master
Even you were conquered by us

King sitacles made The greeks under his command

>King sitacles made The greeks under his command
It never happened you stupid kike and sidalkas was thracian, not 'nordic', fucking kikes, I swear, go backto your hut and take with you

Attached: 1024px-OdrysianKingdom.jpg (1024x655, 163K)

Lol you are just some guy with Internet access located in sweden. You are no master and me too. History is already written. Your "glory" is long gone and at the moment you would lose 80milions>9/10milions

Might be true. The Balkans have seen a lot of occupiers, we've managed to overthrow and put them on their knees and still keep intact and proudly our culture. Let's see now how you will handle the peaceful foreign workers in Sweden.

Calm down malaka, you can always put up your finger in your arse and feel better.

Eat SHIT

Your people is nonlonger greek

You are a decendants of arabs and North African

Take your swarthy fingers of The keyboard and häng yourself
Watch yourself kid

Attached: 1541683535187.jpg (1024x819, 363K)

Pathetic

Yes

Sitacles was a nord

And your all inferior

Attached: LandstakenBySweNorDan.jpg (4696x5384, 3.6M)

I can put it in your eye and feel even better than that you fucking scum

>Eat SHIT
>Your people is nonlonger greek
>You are a decendants of arabs and North African
>Take your swarthy fingers of The keyboard and häng yourself
no you eat shit kikel, go fuck yourself larping in here and faking it on maps , you imbecile 12yo kikeling

where are swedes on this

/You subhuman baboon. You literal mutt. How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth? You are human trash, Ajax Zakafagitiz. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your indeterminable ethnic origin offers no hope to the world that southern Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the bazaar you came out of, you literal orangutan. Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. You make Moldova look like a beacon of civilisation. You are the Baltimore of Southern Europe.

Attached: 1534446776735.jpg (1333x553, 486K)

Im not a kid i already work i just want to let you know that you are not spacial and cruel mercenrys isnt something to be proud of

In The god tier category fellow sven
If your not a kid then learn to respect your elders kid

Attached: romankangz-1.png (599x540, 676K)

>/You subhuman baboon. You literal mutt. How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
when you grow up you'll find out, squirt. Go back to play with your toys

Get down on your knees kid

Time to respect your master

Attached: Conquests_of_Goths_and_Svear.png (1288x1022, 735K)

I never said that you are a kid, i say you are just a random poster on a Internet site, and that will never bring back history . So you can fuck of or continue with we wuz bullshit

literally who gives a fuck lol

If i had any more sense i would unleash my belt on you in rightous manner

Filtered

Attached: NordicWrath.png (840x623, 949K)

You and me haha

>(you)

Attached: 551414.png (470x698, 54K)

And i would gave you a taste of a good schweden trunk

suck my dick, your map is wrong you stupid nigger

------> pic already given :uguu little baby :}

Attached: 74829-7_swede_pol_baby.jpg (450x450, 41K)

Who the fuck creates these images

You know what I don't get? The Romans went ahead and wholescale genocides the Celts, with Julius Caesar killing 1/3 and enslaving 1/3. The kicker here is they did it in order to guess what? Have border security! But these faggy democrats are cockblocking the wall for some gay ass spics. Absolutely ridiculous.

Repent you Little children

I will make sure your due comes soon enough

I make them

Attached: REDPILLMEDS.png (856x1015, 731K)

> you?
new you
?

kys little bitch

Attached: Didrachm_of_Archelaos_I_King_of_Macedonia.jpg (500x232, 48K)

What make you think that im from the meds, but anyway come to lützen there we can fight

Sven is trolling and baiting.. But you my friend, you're straight up retarded.

sven is a crazy child, just like you petrov

Post your adress and names

I am above you greek never forget that

For shitskins posting facts and logic is equall to shilling

Children

Attached: MedsAfricanDna.png (1684x184, 51K)

>I am above you greek never forget that
you are a total nigger

Insult me too, but find something better than you are a gypsy.

Are you a jew? Only a jew would create images to divide ethnic germans and swedes. Lots of swedish jews out there

I memeber. And find it extremly difficult to feel for the death of your disgusting nation. Swedtoid.

They destroyed countless ancient German cities as well.

Literally worse than WW1 and WW2 combined for us Germans.

How the fuck hasn't there been a single euro in reperations for the immense suffering that my ancestors had to live through?

The sacking of magdeburg was real in my mind.

That's why Greeks,Spanish and the Italians love to call themselves Mediterraneans because they aren't white nor black, but actually a mixture of them. A fucking Mutts whose, nowdays, their biggest achievement is to sell donuts on the beach during summers.

Id rather just filter you kid

And for you American Read that

Pan Germanics theory is false

All fall beneath The Swedish Nord

The creators of all civilisation Read

Attached: HowRomeReallyfellJPEG.jpg (1067x3488, 2.23M)

because g*rmanoids cannot into war

Attached: 1518102348949.png (485x443, 17K)

Lol. If Russia has ever done anything good it's invading Finland in 1808.

where is captain sweden when you need him? Sucks to be a swede cuck.
sage

eat a gotse

Attached: happy-halloween.jpg (768x480, 139K)

Ill make you fall to Me kid
You know you love me pekka

Based and finnpilled

Greeks are an entirely different group that goes back to the Bronze Age and Spaniards are mostly defended from Romans, phonecians and native Iberians

Don’t be jealous cause your a Slav larping as Macedonian

Even more reason to hate the protestants.

If Sweden has ever done anything good it's ridding northern Europe of the pedo cult of Catholicism.

kek

Swedes are the Jews of Norden

;;)Made Me laugh
I can agree with this statement regarding The Heritage of meds

You are like the little pepe in the OP. Serving your swedish masters

I got my eyes on you American

Watch yourself around Me

The SWEDISH OVERLORD

Even a m*D goebbels had such words

Attached: svenska_män-2.png (527x70, 14K)

>Ill make you fall to Me kid
gotse

Attached: 1548261186872.png (459x489, 199K)

Well, I made it all of 25 seconds down the History Tube there. Reminds me of 'television' horseshit really.
Anybody else remember 'television'?
All seems so ridiculous now.

Not really, read my previous post. It's better to be a Muslim than be a Catholic in my view. Lutheranism is a lite version of the same cuckery.

Are Protestants against pedos? Would seem strange, since they are already embracing homosexuality, transdom and other forms of satanism.

The answer to your question is 'jews'.

The answer to your question is 'jews'.

Attached: 1548630977153.png (501x585, 71K)

It's not even viewed as a war against Sweden since he was protestant and protestants couldn't give less of a shit about Catholics.

It was a religious war and all. Also I hear it was pretty fun. I mean, what else was there to do, go back to Sweden and spend the day farming? You have to remember people did not have netflix back then.

Attached: 135909973017.jpg (1067x1600, 194K)

It's funny because it's true. They were literally worse than the Soviets, who let's face it, had plenty of reason to fuck with you after what you did. They were absolutely fucking brutal to the civilian population.

Attached: 135909945396.jpg (1066x1600, 109K)

>Meds are part black
Serious retardation

Whatever you say mr dual citizenship

Attached: 1549963849978.jpg (938x844, 175K)

Attached: HANK FAN.gif (511x512, 125K)

because we fucking could, and we'll return to this kind of fervor again, it's only a matter of time. shitskins will drink our shit cocktails!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk

Attached: 1535329696699.jpg (474x474, 31K)

Wow, that is awful.

Only a savage swede could come up with something as cruel as this.

Literally explains why Germans are all scatlovers tho.

if you make your enemy afraid to lose to you, mass desertion or demoralization ensues, like that general that coated his regiments bullets in pigs blood to scare muslims with eternal damnation.
i dont think this explains germans with scat fetishes though, schwedentrunk is not a sex thing, it is a tool of war and fear

And yet you fucking lost to Poland later, and then Russians curbstomped you. Eat shit.

>schwedentrunk is not a sex thing
It wasn't to you. Hans finds it to be an acquired taste.