Why is everything really bad? How will it get worse?

Why is everything really bad? How will it get worse?

Attached: 1325FA46-F2A7-4F73-AFDA-2B723F2A9E46.png (500x500, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How will it get worse?
That's Mr. Bones' surprise. You just have to wait until you get to it.

accelerationism user, accelerationism. It's going to be a wild ride. Think of it like the Weimar republic overdosed on steroids on a global scale

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Attached: hitler.jpg (101x164, 5K)

Looks pretty good to me

Attached: 1548780163178.jpg (755x280, 58K)

Israel will nuke America to trick us into war with Iran, unless we go along willingly when the time comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: you-cannot-claim-responsibility-for-your-races-accomplishments-but-must-claim-responsibility-for-thi (791x905, 593K)

Everybody got to be woken up so they have to increase the heat.

Attached: 1544964516333.jpg (301x273, 19K)

it will get worse if you think a civil war is 'worse' than this predicament we all presently share a seat in, however to me a civil war sounds better than ever

/thread

Its always a surprise, a magical, magical surprise.

Attached: Magic.jpg (671x352, 62K)

More Jews, more degenerate faggot tranny garbage, more imported niggers, less money.

CHECKED
KEK WILLS IT. CIVIL WAR SOON.

>civil war
How exactly would this play out?

Have you seen the movie The Patriot? That. We have a lot of land to disappear into, and a ton of mountains. It would be Afghanistan with more guns, and more pissed off combat veterans than we know what to do with. It would be long, bloody, and end in balkanization.
>Muh thermal imagers. Muh drones
Literal goat fuckers figured out how to avoid detection from them, it's not complicated.

>Why?
Rejection of God.
>How?
God is going to remove the restraint on evil (yes, it is being restrained right now!) and let the infection come to a head.
Then, it will be removed into the flames of hell.

In case you missed it, there have numerous signs over the last few years. They are increasing in frequency.
Look at watchfortheday dot org if you care. The Facebook feed is more current.

Just this week they had a conference on "Peace and Safety in the Middle East".
Know what the bible says happens when they say that? Look it up.

As has been previously mentioned, the End is nigh. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The only way to heaven is His way.

Many will die in the coming months.
Plan accordingly.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

>We

You forgot to change to your kekistani flag, dickhead.

Nah, it's on purpose. I'm paranoid about my IP accessing here. Who the fuck knows what the glowniggers up to these days. Plus I finally found an IP the tranny fucks haven't gotten banned, so I don't want to disconnect and reconnect and lose the ability to post.

Attached: 1523749424568.jpg (432x347, 38K)

WOW, what a strong beautiful man!

yes sir deux vult

it would play out perfectly considering Christ will be on the winning side with all of y'all

t. Christ

Attached: 7779018901.jpg (300x168, 31K)

can they use that thing? can it get hard? they obviously can't jizz. where's the mushroom head? so many questions that i don't even want to know the answers to

I wonder when Babylon will be destroyed in one hour.

Also, gookmoot can lick my taint. I'm not paying him shekels so I can use a VPN service I already pay for. In conclusion, fuck gookmoot, fuck trannies, and fuck jannies.

I want to believe. All of this shit has me so blackpilled. We should be in the fucking streets, but barely anyone seems to even know what's happened this morning.