I'm twenty one years old and I think I should kill myself

I'm twenty one years old and I think I should kill myself.
>very ugly; severe acne and abuse scars, big nose, big forehead, underbite, damaged teeth
>zero social skills; stutter, kissless virgin, misanthropic
>mentally ill; diagnosed social anxiety, undiagnosed cluster B personality disorder
>disinterested; no friends, no hobbies, no motivations
>unhealty; diabetic, heart problems, bad joints
I don't want to keep working just to live. I don't want to go to school to study things I don't care about to make money I would have nothing to buy with. I don't want to languish away as a NEET. I think it's time for me to go.

Attached: animemunchscream.jpg (800x994, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
restaurantjobs.mcdonalds.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>coming to Jow Forums looking for people to validate you suicide ideation
Get fucked gayboi. Plenty of people have it just as bad or worse and keep on living.

>ugly
Pic or didnt happen. Acne is normal, everybody has it and it dissapears before you hit age 30.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
>social anxiety
Kek. Thats not a real mental disorder. The docs diagnose every teen with it so they get shares from selling benzos. You are just scared of unknow. Pic related.
>time to go
You are correct, go get parttime job
restaurantjobs.mcdonalds.com/

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

You sound exactly like me at 21, OP. Even down to the big nose and acne.

I'm only saying this because I empathize, like I'm talking to a younger me: don't kill yourself.

Hi user, just passing by.
Yeah, we all fucking know, there is always somebody more fucked than you.
Is it so bad to try to fix something you don’t like or you always accept “muh, somebody has it worse than you so cope with it”?
Fuck this mentality, I know what is like because I used to think so, but know I realized it’s a pussy way of not looking your problems at the face, you winny bitch!

Attached: 3AD39CE7-AB3C-48B1-AF4E-3B1FC0732B00.png (400x250, 166K)

Maybe you should kill yourself. Don't listen to these people who don't understand and can't empathize.

There is no reason one should have to suffer life if he is afflicted with horrible life conditions.

There should be a place in society for ugly people. Like a second life game or something. Could you imagine the culture in that world? I think people would be less egotistical and more altruistic. Maybe you could enforce it by having a human review the ID photos of all new players to make sure they're ugly.

um. This is actually really good advice.

Just going to copypasta this from another thread

user I'll give you my personal opinion. If you're suicidal and you don't have a terminal disease you really owe it to yourself to try seeing a psychiatrist. Depression can be absolutely crippling but a good therapist and medication can enable you to take the reins of your life again. People do get better from absolutely abysmal situations provided that their mind is in working order.
If you take several different medications and change your lifestyle and your depression doesn't get better, then you will have to decide if you want to live in constant pain. For me there is nothing that worked and my depression becomes more unbearable by the day, so I am considering suicide. But at least I know I have tried everything I could to stay alive.

This. Instead of pretending that ugly people don't exist and that their problems are imagined, they should be encouraged to accept their position in life.

Only then can ugly people live somewhat productive lives.

>severe acne and abuse scars
Do you mean severe scars from acne and abuse or severe acne and scars from abuse? Acne is ok but acne scars mean you're always going to look like shit.
>diabetic, heart problems, bad joints
Do it, faggot.

Well I'll give you my advice since I was once suicidal but didn't do it and got on antidepressants and it changed my life.
Very ugly: Go to a gym 2 or 3 times a week for 3 months, look at your results, then go another 3 months and look at your results again. You're likely to enjoy them so much you'll keep going. The most recent studies on depression show that working out for at least 30 minutes constantly in one day lessens the signs of depression by 22% and over all regular exercise improves your mental outlook significantly.
Zero social skills: That's something that's going to take some time but if you put in the effort it will work out. I used to have a hard time with social skills but for years I forced myself to engage with a lot of people and now I have no problems. You should be able to get anti-anxiety pills like Ativan or Xanax that will help with that too if you're diagnosed with anxiety. Source: I have been diagnosed with anxiety, I fought it for years. You can combat it and overcome it with effort without pills.
Mentally ill: Get pills from a psychiatrist for anxiety like I have been prescribed and take them.
Disinterested: I have a couple of answers for you. One is to work out because it will lessen the symptoms of depression and one of them is lack of motivation/disinterest in life. It will help a lot to be seen for depression that you do have since you're thinking of killing yourself. Just take that 10 minutes to call your doctor and or psychiatrist and tell them you're severely depressed and or that you're suicidal. They will get you the help / medicine you need to feel like the "normal" people in society.
Unhealthy: I fucked up my heart on accident taking too many anti-anxiety pills on accident but I work out to improve my heart health. Working out will help in many areas and will take care of itself; there's nothing I can do about the diabetes but exercise can also help you manage that disease.

Over all, good luck.

Attached: 1540846533176.jpg (640x640, 48K)

>scars, big nose and forehead, underbite and damaged teeth
>haha just hit the gym fatass

He will still look better if he does it. My friend is 300lbs but can deadlift 300lbs and eats whatever the hell he wants. Is he obese? Pretty much. Does exercise lessen his risks of the overeating? Yes and he does it every week.

>oh no I have a big nose and need to wear braces for 3 months time to kill myself there is not point anymore

Sure, but a 2/10 plus one is still only a 3/10. Lipstick on a pig and all that shit.

Not saying OP should neck himself but it's not like he can stop being ugly. Better to just accept it.

OP here. Thanks for all the replies.

>come to Jow Forums for anything else
>"kill yourself faggot"
>come to Jow Forums asking if you should kill yourself
>"you don't deserve to kill yourself faggot"

It's not acne, its acne related scarring. I also have active acne but like you said, that's just whatever. I never even popped or picked at it but my face still looks like the far side of the moon.
I've read that book. The 7 rules and then 12 more and then a few more after that. It didn't stop me from getting panic attacks when a lot of people look at me.
I already have a part time job and I'm looking for a full time job that will work around my "full time" community college schedule.

I presume you didn't kill yourself unless you're ghostposting, so tell me, how did it go?

I don't want empathy, I want counsel and/or rational arguments.

I've spent a lot of time daydreaming about a future where AR/VR isn't a stupid gimmick. The hope for that and cybernetics or body transplants are helping to keep me on this mortal coil, but I doubt any of it will happen in my lifetime either way.

I already did. They don't seem to have shit for me.

The former and it's bad.

I can't do antidepressants because I have a family history of schizophrenia and as a result they don't want to fuck with my serotonin levels.
I can't really work out either. My joints are so bad I could not lift 20 pounds without breaking something. The most I could do would be aerobic water exercises but those would be pretty hard on my heart, not to mention I'm also asthmatic.
I'm already on niravam (xanax for poor people) for my anxiety. It doesn't help my anxiety much but it does keep my heart rate down in social situations, which helps on that front.
My therapist knows I want to kill myself but has only offered to help me admit myself to a mental institution, which I don't want to do.

Why exactly shouldn't I neck myself?

Attached: 1514098845278.jpg (291x302, 21K)

What's with your studies?

Nothing really. I'm studying to an actuary (predictive analyst, mostly for insurance). Right now I'm going to community college for all my general education and lower division accounting and calculus to save money. It's lots of math but I'm "book smart" so I get straight As without trying. I just don't really care about it and am in it for the easy work and high pay, but it's not like I'm giving up my passion or anything because I don't actually have anything I'm passionate about. Then when I get this high pay... I don't know. I don't really want anything. Why am I bothering to do this?

Attached: 1521277018819.png (894x894, 697K)

Get a second opinion. I am schizophrenic and take meds for that and depression. I never heard of the serotonin thing from my doctors at all. We have some great doctors in my area. At the very least you'll get to say you tried that much more.

Also despite what you think on aerobic water exercises I would do them, it over all helps more than it hurts your heart. Just slowly progress through it to build up heart strength. I used to lift 300lbs in High School then the schitz and depression set in after.

I've already had to switch therapists twice due to changes in medical insurance. The thing is messing with my serotonin could trigger the onset of schizophrenia given my high risk status. It wouldn't be a problem if I was schizophrenic already, but I don't really want to trade depression for schizophrenia, not that they would let me if I did.
I'll talk to my GP about swimming though.

Crazy man. I didn't know they wouldn't let you; is that just the therapist? I'm sure you could talk to a doctor or psychiatrist from a different hospital and they could tell you what to do from there. Good luck. Maybe try finding religion.

I mean... if I dropped an ultimatum and said I was killing myself if they didn't cough them up I could probably get some. Media circus failing that, or just buy them gray market online. Like I said I don't really want to though. Schizophrenia can really suck depending on how symptoms present themselves.
Thanks user.

>I presume you didn't kill yourself unless you're ghostposting, so tell me, how did it go?

Had my ups and downs. Things are going great for me now though (30 years old). I focused on career, not women tho.

A wise choice. My plan A is similar.
Thanks, Satan.

Attached: pettanko_is_that_a_new_pokemon.jpg (396x546, 58K)

Ever heard of Beauty and the Beast? There are people who don't care about looks. My ex was kind of an uggo(she was bullied for it even into college) but I still loved here. You can get swole too. There's no reason you can't make friends if you're a good dude. You won't have friends if you don't try though.

Anonymous, I regret to inform you that The Beauty and the Beast was a work of fiction.
As for your anecdote, it has been demonstrated scientifically (to the extent psychology can be considered empirically valid) that behavioral sexual dimorphism is greatest in matters of partner discrimination. This should come as no great surprise, but what is controversial is the fact (again, only as valid as psychology is a science) that women are categorically much more vain than to men. Exceptions will of course exist, but it is yet another factor that excludes a great portion of potential partners. There are only a lot of fish in the sea until you remove all the ones that are incompatible. As an aspirant statistician let me tell you that the overlap of minority populations tends to 0 out very quickly.
Friends I can try to work on, sure. Our interaction has been quite brief but it should not be a great mystery to you why I have none. I understand my personality is typically considered grating and that it seems to fluctuate erratically. I was just shy of being diagnosed with manic depressive disorder as well. In addition to simply being exceeding dull and inconsistent, I am also unable to partake in the common recreational activity of drinking alcohol due to my sensitivity to both its typical impairing effect and its impact on blood glucose levels in diabetics. A 12 oz beer would likely kill me or at least put me in a coma without EMT intervention.
I will admit I have not made all possible attempts to be social, but part of that is my lack of motivation and interests. It is very hard to meet people when you're past grade school and don't like doing anything one could consider a hobby. Additionally, none of my coworkers or classmates seem to find me particularly worthwhile, though they do seem to tolerate me and some even flatter me from time to time. I can tell their praise or interest is empty because they forget the details shortly after they drop the charade.

Attached: 1541847002709.png (1080x935, 404K)

>There should be a place in society for ugly people.
It's called Walmart

That's just poor people. The poor often happen to be ugly.

At least post pics so we can see if you're salvageable.
And you're only 21, dude. You have a ridiculous amount of time to improve your life. Why kill yourself before even trying?