RGB IS BACK

hey look Jow Forums.... what a ((coincidence))

The moment Trump calls a National Emergency, RGB returns just in time to vote against it when it goes to the Supremea Court....

What a great ((coincidence))......

Attached: 11.jpg (669x788, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
nraila.org/articles/20000320/the-smith-wesson-sellout
terminusoptics.com
reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-ginsburg/supreme-court-justice-ginsburg-back-at-court-after-cancer-bout-idUSKCN1Q41YD
foia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=iPXHFbcgzAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hate hollywood and them putting their claws into politics and the media pushing this like I am supposed to care. Place should be nuked.

pics or it didnt happen

Reminder: In a civil war 2 scenario the targets are not footsoldiers but the people who caused and perpetuated this societal downturn

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Hi hi, FBI. Turn any kids into patsies today?

>Hi hi, FBI. Turn any kids into patsies today?
Nah but I had a good thread last night that got a couple of people purchasing AR's

Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
>Clean your fucking gun
>Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
>Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

>fedposting with media faggots instead of racketeering bankers and heads of corporations

Attached: 1454039960283.gif (500x246, 661K)

>why not both
>implying the bankers and heads of corporations don't control the media which controls public perception of them
C'mon commie, I'm trying to make you a slightly more useful idiot

>closed-door conference
HMMMMMMMMMMM

(((hmmmmmmm)))

Attached: juutalainennnn.png (598x527, 433K)

>The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

>Shilling an anti-2A behemoth's shit-tier AR platform

Palmetto State Armory or bust, faggot. That company literally only exists to expand 2A. Stop funding your own oppression.

nraila.org/articles/20000320/the-smith-wesson-sellout

you didn't post both, faggot

your fedpost plays right into the hands of the media's current narrative that they're "under attack"

do you chop a tree down by cutting off the branches or pulling the roots?

>rifle with no sights
>d&h mag

gonna be a weekend at bernies situation

>do you chop a tree down by cutting off the branches or pulling the roots?
If you think you chop a tree down by pulling the roots you're more retarded than I gave you credit for

anyone else crease when the kikes tried to shoehorn this witchkike into the lego movie as some sort of hero pop icon? (BTW the new lego movie is tranny propaganda aimed and smashing european males).

Our republic is finished. Nobody gives a fuck about this other than the fringe like Jow Forums

Lord KEK punishes arrogance. Beware!

That fucking faggot Kavanaugh better come to the party after everyone stuck their necks out for him, but I highly doubt it, he has a Mexican Jew on his staff.

>((((closed door conference)))

Start a new thread and link it. I’d bump it

checked

She was going to vote against it whether she was at the bench or not.

>lung cancer surgery.
dont they mean the reported slip and fall where she broke a rib.

good job user

We were warned

Attached: 1545053501239.jpg (640x845, 97K)

>You would think that someone would have thought to take a picture of her there.

My suspicion is that she so feeble and obviously unfit for duty. That we are going to be hearing about RGB sighting until someone nuts up and calls them on it.

Attached: it must burn her jew fingers to hold freedom and justice..jpg (1842x1036, 104K)

21st of june, something will happen.

Mark my words.

You can find cheaper uppers from time to time. You can get an upper kit for ~ 200$...

>no pics
>closed door
yeah ok. so they wheeled the vegetable in through a service entrance.

why did their cloning process take so long this time?

>Look for an optic
terminusoptics.com
These are good. They're cheap as fuck and they used to market them for airsoft rifles until people realized they were quality enough to stick them on real guns. They don't shake loose and the picture is clear.

Of course Spielberg signs a get well card for someone who wants the age of consent to be 12

>Our republic is finished
Ya no shit

Attached: usa_no_niggers.png (1024x896, 162K)

not an argument

Attached: jewish.jpg (1870x912, 628K)

They called her the Elusive Ruth.
>still no pics

Attached: 1543929142898.jpg (500x436, 52K)

DON'T BUY A LOWER IN THE SAME ORDER OR IT IS CONSIDERED A WEAPON SALE AND INCURS ADDITIONAL TAX

praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Attached: 1509120118436.png (1031x932, 238K)

>caused and perpetuated this societal downturn
oyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Link?

>What a great ((coincidence))......
ummm, she hasn't recuperated? not sure what your trying to suggest here.

Attached: 2tsur4.jpg (500x614, 146K)

Literally just type in "Ruth Ginsburg back" and links to it pop up immediately. Quit being a lazy faggot.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-ginsburg/supreme-court-justice-ginsburg-back-at-court-after-cancer-bout-idUSKCN1Q41YD

I did. No timestamped pics in any article I found.

CHECK'D
>still no proofs

Is there any way to “Freedom of Information” the video from the court showing her entering or exiting the building?

I still want a Ruth Bader Ginsburg lego figure.

Attached: 18EF1C92-A15E-4D31-9591-8FB26D4C630C.jpg (3010x1680, 268K)

The ‘Notorious R.B.G.’ Concert was likely a memorial service for Ruth.
She attended, and was roght next to her gavel glasses and gloves, in front of her robe.
She’s dead.

Attached: A0A52B59-7B76-4E79-92F7-1FC34B84E08B.jpg (1024x520, 68K)

>RGB returns
CMYK BTFO

so they are able to keep all of this from actually leaking and from the entire republican congress and senate and POTUS? That would not be possible. And if they do know and are going along with it, then what difference does it make who is on the court? It's over.

I doubt the whole of the Supreme Court would let this lie stand. Too many people involved to let that lie happen.

This

This. Ask Kavanaugh if she was there

She probably "appeared" by video conference, if that. Maybe even just her fucking office and her staff did the talking. If we had a President who wasnt a pussy faggot, hed get some members of the press and go pay old Ruthie a visit.

Shes unconscious or a corpse. Israel kept Ariel Sharon as a vegetable hooked up to machines for 8 fucking years before they finally shut him off. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if those doctors have been consulting.

this
where the fuck are the pics
timestamped of course

>Ariel Sharon
Kept alive as a living trophy, orchestrator of 9/11

I think they are deliberately not taking pics so as to fuel conspiracy theories, which down the road they can use to discredit anyone who goes against the narrative.

She ascended to Israel in December.

Attached: B4616221-7BD8-46F2-8FDF-48C65BB043FE.gif (600x338, 3.18M)

>((coincidence))
you forgot this ( )

Try it. foia.gov/

How the hell an emergency declaration needs to go through the court?
What if it's a real emergency and a fuckhead decides to slow everything down?

Thank god she's back just in time for a mass shooting

Attached: merchant coincidence.jpg (393x395, 43K)

checked and honked

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iPXHFbcgzAk

I may disagree with nearly everything she stands for but I can't help but respect her resilience. That is one tough old bitch to have 3 types a fucking cancer, broken ribs and still refuse to retire.

People in positions like that have access to medical care far beyond what us proles can dream of. Remember how long John McCain lasted with an aggressive brain tumor?

Attached: tenor (5).gif (478x266, 981K)

It's because of Adrenochrome you retards. She is so "resilient" because she gets fed the blood of sacrificed and tortured kids.

Now fuck off.

Wasn't she voting remotely anyway?

Closed door, as in no pics? Also PICS of it didn't happen.

How do you spell Medically Induced Coma?

I recall reading that she broke a tie by voting remotely a few weeks ago.

>closed door conference

IDK, she looks well enough to sip the blood and adrenochrome of young goyim.

This. No photos = dead.

How many school shootings have you done? I'd bet 3-4, easy.

Name one person who's done more than 1 school shooting

Attached: 1544243506076.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Weren't you guys claiming she was dead? Then she shows up alive and you all think there is something suspicious about it!

Ya'll have an answer for everything, don't you.

Love this post bill civil war 2 Jow Forums. Can feel the energy coming back

If she was alive and well, the left would have a two hour prime time special to show you.

who cares now? trump already signed away the future of your nation to third world scroungers. poor amerifats don't even know

wow she survived cancer, it's a miracle

I hope trump gets re-elected and she dies lol

Yes but they had to start full term culling of babies in NY to do it

Or maybe she’s in a coma or dead. Ocham’s Razor, my dear fag.

Attached: 1AB17D53-3239-4C37-ADB6-7D12E67803A5.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>Voting remotely while in a coma

Pic related

Attached: BE40C1DE-ED64-45A5-9660-88BF76247BAB.jpg (620x350, 29K)

Dr Christine Ford was literally Amy Schumer in a facial prosthetic.
That was Kav's 'public humiliation' intro to the illuminati upper ranks.
Same as JayZ with his dick pics, lawsuit, "I have a small penis, releasing the pics would harm my business because niggers don't respect my small penis"
Same with Bezos and his mistress and description of his dick pics.
Same as TayTay, humiliated on stage by Kanye
You get the picture.
The media is completely compromised as is the congress.
SCOTUS is compromised. Roberts adopted his kids via human trafficking.
Two are Jews, one is a dead Jew and the rest know Scalia was assassinated. They want to live.

People who don't want to be found with a pillow on their face keep their mouths shut.

She looks like hell

Like Assange? She is dead. Like Assange.

I'm not saying she wasn't in a coma, I'm saying she (wink wink) continued to do the job. So having her return in time to stop the national emergency wasn't really necessary

Attached: 0AF34632-4472-40C3-9576-6CB50FCE1CA6.jpg (846x808, 69K)

Because there are none.

start with your local news station.

they use their real names and their addresses can be found on white pages dot com. you'll need to pay 10 or so bucks to create an account. literally how I dox everyone.