What do you think about the new "zombie deer" disease?

What do you think about the new "zombie deer" disease?

Attached: 55a3f7f1ab431b117f5188b0bad54414.jpg (650x338, 77K)

>new

let me guess. prion disease?

They need to just lest Babmi rest in peace

Attached: take me with you bambi.png (500x375, 281K)

d-delete this

It's not really new, but there are news now because it started spreading more. It's called CWD.

Why are they trying to meme chronic wasting disease? This shit has been around forever. Unless you fucking retards eat raw spine, eyes or brain you should be fine. Also try to avoid breathing pulverized brain matter.

Somebody watches fox news.

Attached: 1544747255943.jpg (1440x1080, 977K)

Chronic wasting disease is a prion disease I believe. Seems to happen when there is an overpopulation of deer and spreads through some sort of contact, I’m not really sure. It would be a real shitty one if it managed to affect humans.

Why do I get news from fox on android if I'm not in america?

It's ok. Not terrible but not really good either.

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

wew so I was right!

there are thousands of these prion diseases in northern australia and eastern new guinea.

we tried to warn you about the important of quarantine. it's only a matter of time until a real disease comes out and causes problems. Houseflies are a carrier for Kuru, after all.

CWD is neither new nor a “zombie disease”. You city fags find out about something that everyone else knew for years and then try to mass hysteria the fucking thing. Kill yourself

Yup gotta get fear in the news cycle. Can't believe we're still alive with the flu and Ebola pandemic going on.

>Ban Hunting
>Deer boom in suburbs and farms
>wonder why Crazy Plagues Pop Up
Next thing Lefties are going to ask the government to go out and kill them to save them like the hunters have been saying all along... except with taxes.

The CIA are weaponizing new illnesses against deers and other wildlife so that white people will find it almost impossible to survive offgrid and eat non-GMO/engineered food intended to cause cancer.

>sounds like conspiracy
>100% true

we've seen this here in Aus. the ban rainwater collection and hunting wild animals. geiger counters and spectrometers are also illegal for civil use.

>new
CWD, and it's good population control opportunities, are going to help me put lots and lots of red meat in my chest freezers for my family... "by any means necessary", is what my permit says.
Feels good man

>geiger counters and spectrometers are also illegal for civil use.

What? What fucking excuse could they have for that?

fuck off disinfo kike

>be me
>creeping on some girls fb page
>she’s freaking out about zombie deers
>ohshitnigga.jpg
>see she has kids
>I’m out
>go to Jow Forums
>see zombie deer again
>oh no!
>Jow Forums declares it a non happening
>whew lad
>go back to creeping

Jow Forums was right again

Scary as fuck.

Prions seem incredibly hard to disinfect. They'll withstand stuff that'll kill viruses and bacteria.

>new
Top kek

>Chronic wasting disease is a prion disease I believe. Seems to happen when there is an overpopulation of deer
this.
It means you didn't control your deer population.

Another Krokodil addict. No big deal