Jow Forums advocates for Nazism

>Jow Forums advocates for Nazism
>Nazism advocates for social darwinism
>Jews happen to be at the top
>Jow Forums still complains
get fucked bitches. It's called social darwinism

Attached: 1550248478680.gif (501x585, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/
youtu.be/23ZjCwScIyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm at the range doing 3 gun.
I can't hear you over the booms.

>Meanwhile my nation gets your tax dollars
Hehe

soon.

Attached: 1545324054236.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

Meanwhile, I can advocate killing jews and their kids.
You can't even say those words.
I have alot more rights than you slaveraeli.

>Soon
who was that white nationalist who got less than 1% of the vote again?

Got you scumbag

Attached: 1546472218302.png (1366x768, 142K)

>implying that the current state of affairs embodies the principles of social Darwinism and that Jews are winning in a social Darwinist environment
kys kike

You can't even say certain words.
Why should we care about the opinion of a slave jew?

oh didn't an anti semetism act just pass?

K
I get FBI dropped on me once a week.
Been posting for 14 years no visits.

Yep. And I care?

Death to israel.
My fellow Americans join me in a boycott of all israeli and Jewish goods and services!

The only place jews are at the top is in the oven. The only way they can succeed in any other setting is via nepotism and corruption. Which they make absurd use of.

Get out of here Mizrahi.

this is where you are wrong, kike.

Remember: spare not a Jew.

>Nazism advocates for social dawinism
Stopped reading there. You failed to trick Jow Forums jewish faggot.

Rare!

That Tab gets me everytime.

Another rare!

Hitler was a kike plant.

He’s right you know. We must be ready to pass the torch to our betters so that they can take us to the stars. Trump already realized this, that’s why he’s having Jewish grandkids to carry on his legacy.

>tfw I check my targets and every shot including the shotgun blasts have perfect patterning at 100 yards

Attached: 1550173263405.jpg (536x619, 407K)

14 years and you replied to that?

Attached: 998B13E6-685C-4675-8842-273CF56E0CFC.png (1233x1479, 2.01M)

Yep.
Because I'm addicted to bait

Attached: 1550104592480m.jpg (1024x577, 63K)

you cant you idiot, that is not covered by your constitution.

I also never sage because it's a waste of time.

No hate speech laws in Alaska.
Also I'm isolated and armed as hell.
My militia lives on the same compound.

Also again, never had a visit.

Cream floats to the top...but so does shit.
I suspect jews are the latter.

In fact, with the scatological obsession your "people" have, I know you are all shit.

Attached: fuckkkk.jpg (249x249, 26K)

To be honest most white people on this website would not be upset if not for the fact Jewish organizations are trying to genocide them. In all reality that is more retarded than somebody reviewing past nationalist ideas in response. Like being blind and trading your guide dog for a pit bull. Whatever Jewish organization that thought up of trying to pile in 3rd worlders into Western nations is a complete retard to the point Israel might get attacked by countries such as Russia.

Attached: 56uju.png (348x425, 10K)

Not saying they don't have a file.
My file is probably thick as fuck considering I post constantly advocating death to jews.

But they don't even stop by for coffee.

They would show up if I made a threat however.
Especially times and dates.
Then they would be here in a heartbeat.

which one? the yiff tab, prostate massager or buzzfeed one?>

>No hands free fapping

Or even a specific target.
Like if i said death to a specific jew ide probably be fucked.

But no, saying may all jews and their children die isn't illegal.

>soon
for muttland?? dream on

May every Jewish child be struck by SS shaped lightning bolts from the sky.
May the energy transfer splatter them all over the ground.

May every single Jewish child die by acts of God and accidents of thier own making

May every single Jewish child meet a terrible and painful fate.

All of them.

This. We are propping up a literal ethnostate while simultaneously pretending we are against it. You can't get anymore pathetic than the JewSA. Truly a failed experiment.

Nothing I've said is actually illegal.
Making indirect and non-credible threats is also not illegal.

Credible threats, threats made to seem credible and direct threat are illegal

Privilege is not fitness. Money is not fitness. Jews have accomplished very little save manipulation of others.

Actually, Nazism advocates for ingroup sacrifice, solidarity and cohesion. Neoliberal capitalism advocates for atomized social darwinism.

Attached: Rudolf Wilhelm Albert Gahlbeck (Malchow 1895-1972 Schwerin) Die Ahnensäule - 1938.jpg (975x1920, 742K)

For example:
On a moral level there is nothing wrong with shooting jews

That's not an illegal statement as it has no intent legally speaking.

Even: kill all jews
Isnt illegal.
I can go way more extreme than that as long as I don't make any threats.

no its an infection with parasites.

Why Do People Have Difficulty Seeing The Jewish Question?
migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/

Tick tock.

Attached: 2B773CBE-A5D7-4665-A6BE-8C2D707032BB.jpg (486x320, 74K)

damn right

Hence why they hate liberty of speech so much; you can actually say alot.

The only good Jew is a dead jew

soon enough, dont worry

eugenics is not socially related
social darwinism has nothing to do with that, semitic nigger. This bait is so low tier, you must be a Mizrahi.

I'm an Alaskan.
Good luck.
Everyone in the rural areas up here is anti-semitic.

Jow Forums is so fucking stupid, i stay on /x/ usually because its the most based and intelligent board on the site unironically. I come back every once in a while to remind you tards your talking to propoganda NPC's and that an ethnostate is a fucking retarded idea in every sense of the word.

what are you on about?
i was refering to me killing myself you stupid fucking cracker. remind me to fuck up your credit score before i do

Pretty sure all of them are Mizrahi pigs. Even the bait is awful. The fires rise and the kikes flare afraid.

Lol what credit score?
I only deal in cash.
No credit cards or debt ever.
Also have fun.

Noone hates the jew more than an Alaskan.

when the burger schizophrenia hits

Nope. Alaskans really do make jew jokes constantly.

You seem to be having an anxiety attack. Just a message board chill out

israelis make jew jokes constantly as well. jew jokes are funny, whats your point?

Good thing the jews control your paper cash's value directly right?

Other fun facts: Alaska has a law that makes confiscation illegal and allows me to shoot gungrabbers, I can shoot arsonists, and our red flag law got shot down.

Again a meh when my business makes a little under a Mil a year

Yeah Darwinism is also trying to get to the top, not being complacent with your overlords, demon.

It's called Hitler's Israel.

ok? why would i grab your gun when i can bomb you, your cracker level weapons dont affect me

>christian rural areas are anti semetic

Attached: 1544402955966.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Sage
Report Slide Threads

I have a c-jam 1000 array.
Also my bunker is rated to mop-1

>Rural Alaska has any religion besides meth

Meanwhile civilization collapses under the weight of your corruption and greed. Christ was right: you are a cursed people. Doomed to eternity in the lake of fire. Even all your decadent fantasies about the holocaust are too good for you.

Jew bath is a particularly common word here.

>Darwinism means accepting being human cattle forever
Besides, you can't even clean your own backyard of decades-old primitive enemies. You ain't shit.

May I ask what your buisness is in? How do you transact a million dollar buisness in only cash? Where do you keep your money? Do you have assets? I only ask because I believe you don't quite understand exactly why even a million dollars is nothing when it's based on a faulty economy

he was talking about the Pharisees and I don't care what some desert Jew who died on a cross said

Boat storage and moving.
The fishery pays me in cash via purchase orders.
Commercial fishing is huge here

Then why do you kevetch so hard when someone wants to turn off your gibs?

Lies like this is why your grandparents were forced to dig their own graves

Attached: 1545176758816.jpg (475x792, 46K)

There are parasites which actually thrive better than their hosts, yet can't survive without their hosts.
Kudzu, for example.

is there something legit wrong with you?
Why are you make a post chain for no reason?
Also making posts on Jow Forums doesnt count as voicing your opinion publicly.

Niggers arent human.

See, easy.

Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef meant people who pretend to be jews while not being really jews are the synagogue of satan, not jews themselves.
now keep dying for Jizzrael

It's a meh.
There probably is something very wrong with me.
But I have all the resources my militia needs.

how big is it? legit intrested.
Are people with a 27+ BMI in it? Are you guys fit? Are women also members?
You can exclude the legit functional muscle beasts. I have seen some with over 30 BMI in the military.

actually Jow Forums believes the jews practiced nepotism for thousands of years to get were they are
nepotism is the opposite to “social darwinism” which is more aptly named meritocracy

They don't think that far ahead. "Bad for whites = god for Jews" is as far as they get. GetShekelNow.exe and so forth. That's why they're always gobsmacked when they get shoahed. They never see it coming.

Attached: 1547761204025.jpg (675x900, 160K)

>Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef meant people who pretend to be jews while not being really jews
Sort of like Khazars, huh?

Fuck your pedophile safe haven state

Attached: 1549328055558.png (1446x1236, 1.02M)

I would assume some of these fishers lease the boats they have to fish then, or else they are part of a company which takes on loans to purchase the boats. When an economy wide contraction happens again and the stock market tanks dealing entirely in cash is a good position for you because then you can afford to buy assets cheap, however the fed which is controlled by the jews has two options to adress the problem this time, either put intrest rates way up which will force malinvestments to disapear from the economy shrinking the entire market and making asset prices completely collapse or they will continue with quantitative easing which instead will send asset prices way up in turn causing consumer goods prices to reflect the extra money in the economy. So even if you are a millionare in cash suddenly all your cash is worth less because asset classes have jumped extreme amounts due to all the lower intrest money flooding the system to pay for debts. As such you will see increased consumer prices also further increasing the disparity between your savings and reality. That is how the jews have control over your money wether or not its in a Jewish bank, they control the value your dollar will have and even if you do not have a debt backed buisness they assume someone giving you cash has a debt backed growth which will eventually force you into taking on debt or closing down shop.

>Jow Forums advocates for Nazism
jew will jew

>>Nazism advocates for social darwinism
youtu.be/23ZjCwScIyo

Attached: flying menora.gif (720x404, 1.87M)

>mfw can't tell if those tags are meant to be ironic or if user's a living caricature of the left

Attached: mfw.png (429x410, 110K)