Anyone here actually found their Misaki? How does it feel to talk about your feelings to someone to that extent?

Anyone here actually found their Misaki? How does it feel to talk about your feelings to someone to that extent?

Attached: 261534a5888cbcb1399937a0403f01a9.jpg (1680x1050, 109K)

What's a misaki

A girl that tried to help the main character who was a NEET and depressed by giving emotional support.
It's later revealed that she's in an even worse state than the main character when she tries to kill herself because she thinks no body needs her.
She fell in love with the main character because they were the only person who doesn't look down on her and is, in her head, even worse than her.
Watch Welcome To The NHK

I don't watch weebshit
I used to have Samaritan syndrome and "rescued" a bunch of oh so broken girls during my life. They're all terrible to be with. They add nothing to the relationship, just pain and problems and they're unable to get better because they're more comfortable with their relationships crashing and burning than even the slightest thought of self improvement

I mean, it's better than nothing...

You should give this a watch if you have time, it's the anime for people who don't like anime that much. It's about mental health, loneliness, bettering oneself ... Also has great OST.

Misaki literallly has BPD.

She is nice, I like nice people

This. She’s portrayed as a manic pixie dreamgirl at first but this is subverted when she is slowly revealed to exhibit nearly every symptom of a textbook case of Borderline Personality Disorder, including extreme self-esteem issues, self-harm, skewed social perspective, and an unhealthy (suicidally so) obsession with Satou.

people with BPD can be nice, just saying she literally has all the symptoms of it. so if you want someone like that irl, find a nice mentally ill girl.

You are lying if you wouldn't be with Misako.

i hate braindead faggots like you who ignore the plain fact that misaki is nothing more than a manipulative shithead bitch who harmed satou even more

Don't expect anyone to fix your shit for you, work on fixing it yourself. Becoming strongly dependent on another person is cute only in fiction. That being said I'm your typical emotional support gf who gladly talks with guys about their feelings and tries her best to help. But to be frank that's literally how any decent gf acts so thats nothing rare or special

No, I don't believe in dreams.

>Harmed even more
????? what were you watching ??????

I wish more people shared your supportive attitude, judging from gfs of friends, that's not the case.

I want a tough, sly Zero Two gf

Overrated waifu desu

>who harmed satou even more
In the manga or the anime?

There's also the novel. They say that she's the most evil in the manga, haven't read it myself tho.

>But to be frank that's literally how any decent gf acts so thats nothing rare or special
If it's really how you describe it then no, it's not. Plenty of people have very cynical relationships. Regardless, NHK isn't really about someone magically fixing broken people, that's sort of the whole point. Can't really explain it further without spoilers but it's a great show that's absolutely not for everyone.

At least she's not Kokoro

how tf can the misaki ever be desirable.
its like you didnt finish the series

I did, but then several years later it turned out that he never actually listened, it was just me talking, but he had ADHD. He still loved me though.