MILK

I went without dairy for a while. Yesterday had mad cravings and have had 4 pints of organic milk since. Im interested, can you non whites out there stomach this much milk? I still have another couple pints left.
Is milk the last stand of white identity? pic a girl who doesnt drink milk

Attached: 1541742866873.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hackenschmidt
foodbeast.com/news/map-of-milk-consumption-lactose-intolerance-around-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Milk is pretty gross to drink like that. You must look like this.

Attached: 70922A7B-7ED8-48B4-8B63-EBC1A34AE41A.jpg (724x1090, 303K)

Its Friday night
youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU

I am considered Jewish by Jow Forums and I can drink as much milk as I want.

fpbp

>4 pints
That's a lot of milk. I probably average 1-2 cups a day, sometimes more.

The Milk is strong in this thread. I got double 99s twice in a row :O

life without eggs and dairy is no life at all

Nah, Anglos typically look like this.

Attached: tjeM.jpg (1000x1505, 547K)

>Drinking another animal's milk (aka filtered blood)

A milk cow

Those digits dont lie
*glugs*

Attached: check em.png (824x1131, 500K)

only about 70% of whites are lactose tolerant. many develop intolerance after an extended period of not drinking milk.

I got stoned and ate a whole box of reeses peanut butter and chocolate cereal today. It took about a quarter gallon. I can’t imagine not being able to do that. No wonder non whites are so salty

Attached: 6E5BA949-A6B5-46AF-A15D-010454E94F8B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

You should try the peanut butter and chocolate pebbles cereal it’s pretty great if you love Reese’s puffs.

Ass is for niggers and shitskins.
Milkers are for the white man.

Attached: 1546320066475.jpg (3000x2971, 2.08M)

I'm Afghani and I've been drinking cow milk since I was a young lad

I'm also currently working out and bulking, using one gallon of milk a day.

The white thing is a meme, ur body usually develops the needed stuff to digest it from early birth

I’ll look into it

Attached: BC5DD648-F358-4071-9ED5-495A1E8B03C9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

I love milk and drank a lot while growing up, I credit it in part for not turning out a manlet and reaching 6'. Also another excellent and delicious dairy product is kefir.

Thanks Ahmed. Glad to see you've settled well in America and have learnt to speak the language and use a computer.

It's kind of sad that I'm more patriotic than half of the white americans

Milk sucks because i drank between 1.5 and 2 liters a day between 4 and 17 yo and I still became a 5'7" manlet

You sound like the kind of based immigrant Trump wants MAGA milk frend

Attached: Eddie Furlong notsobot.png (600x330, 286K)

I personally drink milk for extra calories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hackenschmidt
I've been eating spinach and a bunch of other alkaline veggies, and bags of apples/bunches of bananas

I drink white milk all the time. White milk is the white mans drink. When people see you drinking it, if they say "I can't drink that" or "how can you drink that", hust smirk and take another gulp.

Christ, look at that titcow

I would break her pelvis and suffocate myself with those FAT TITS

Attached: Doom+pixel+art_c168aa_6700280.jpg (768x496, 158K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hackenschmidt
Throughout his life, Hackenschmidt paid strict attention to his diet. He ate a predominantly vegetarian diet, consisting of fruit, nuts and raw vegetables. He very rarely consumed meat and eggs, and objected to cooked foods, as he said "the purest natural food for human beings would, therefore, be fresh, uncooked food and nuts". He also drank 11 pints of milk a day, and avoided alcohol, tobacco and coffee.[27] He also remained physically fit well into old age, and at 56 he could jump over a 4-foot, 6-inch high board ten times. Even through his mid-80s, he would jump fifty times over a chair once a week, bench press 150 pounds and run seven miles in 45 minutes

>Milk is pretty gross to drink like that
nigger spotted

I'd give her my milk if you know what I mean

>Non whites

He doesn't know the ability to drink large quantities of milk come from Mongolian ancestry.

Fucking newfags honestly

Your probably whiter than the average whote american as well

GOMAD

>jews meme really hard to get whites to consume massive amounts of dairy post wwi

dumbass, dairy is famine food, yes it is white, but it is detrimental to have this as a staple in your everyday diet

I don't know because I don't know how much a pint is in real units and I can't be arsed to google it.

I can easily drink a liter of milk though, even if I rarely do.

Niggers like milk, they just can’t stomach it. I can stomach it fine I just hate how it tastes, fuck outta here.

Attached: A5858773-B96F-41B3-A1F4-1F5B27B705AE.jpg (460x703, 158K)

You left out the part where he was the most boring cunt alive.

Then why dont they really drink milk in asia? It wasnt a thing when I was there.

it's how we evolved, I'm sick and tired by how much they push meat out on us all now. pumping them full of hormones and unnatural shit. I'm sticking to fish and eggs for my primary sources of meat right now, but I intend to be more vegetarian(not vegan). I also hunt deer and turkey.

Penny Underbust.
Highly degenerate

checked

Attached: 1550077441511.jpg (1232x1080, 154K)

She would be really fucking hot if she lost some fat from her face

he invented the bench press, worked as a black smith, wrote a book on weight lifting, and wrestled champion wrestlers. the only think you wrestled was the umbilical chord around your neck when your mom pushed you out, and even then the doctors had to back your ass up. pussy.

because it is famine food and jews didnt meme it really hard to mongolians to sustain the dairy industry that boomed during world war and would have crashed significantly if americans and euros went back to their pre war levels of dairy consumption post war

where did you get those pictures

>Pint
IDK what that is
>Hurr fucking Durr can u shitskins drink malk like a huwite men
Yeah, I'm a mutt and I can drink the fuck out of milk you raging retard.

family album, presumably

Cheese is the white man's food

lol when i read it I legit imagined some goat fucker drinking milk, lifting goats and rocks etc. to work out

Kek. These are all Yanks.

>Bruce Gilden is an American street photographer. He is best known for his candid close-up photographs of people on the streets of New York City.

Attached: 12435919.png (534x393, 296K)

Cows milk is the drink of white people. If you can’t drink milk your a monkey nigger ape.

Attached: FC943E8C-FF57-4B38-A28C-D25E607C8446.png (1242x2208, 2.38M)

Anyone else think milk makes their scalp itchy/cause hairless?

milk is good for bones, not necessarily for growth, you idiot.

eat a lot and eat varied, idiot.

this guy has some nice eyes

>tfw we're essentially Danes

Attached: 213231.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

God, I literally just thrust my hips up into my desk like a fucking retard, I'm gonna jack off now, thanks a lot

Well someone shut this hateful website down

foodbeast.com/news/map-of-milk-consumption-lactose-intolerance-around-the-world/

It turns out that over 90% of China's population is allergic to lactose, which might explain it's low consumption. I'd probably be less inclined to eat something that gave me indigestion, but I am still a sucker for rest-stop sushi. C'est la vie.

Meanwhile, Sweden's population of lactose intolerant individuals is right around 4%. Back over in the US, lactose intolerance varies by race with about 74% of African Americans, 87% of Indians and 14% of Caucasians with some kind of lactose allergy.

Attached: 1493771806129.jpg (546x366, 48K)

It’s a photographer named Bruce Gilden, those photos are from a set on the Mississippi state faire, those are what you could call “examples of the average American”

How did you get that picture of me?

wtf he's literally falling apart oh god

Traps are gross. Why are you all homos?

Jow Forums - food and cooking

Attached: 1550267273785.jpg (1488x1488, 1.18M)

If I drink a small glass of milk, or consume butter, within 48 hours I fall into a k-hole of depression, become exhausted, break out with backne, and the worst is that if I ejaculate within this tine symptoms become 30x worse, to the point I can't work or barely function.

This is a growing silent problem among white men, belonging to a shelf of horrible, inexplicable food allergies striking our generation. If you have any of these symptoms already, cut out dairy, especially processed cheese, like Dominos pizza and Kraft type snacks. Good luck. Ur not alone.

Attached: 1550198136811.jpg (750x502, 22K)

>her

>Faggot alert

Based

It may have been before (((they))) flooded cow population with hormones and drugs, and stuck them in labor milk camps.

That doesn't sound like a mere food allergy to me.

K m8. Enjoy firing your guns this wke, oh wait.

>firing guns for fun
Literal baby

Does your woman cook weenies on a rake with this expression on her face?

Attached: 6AA70A5C-B9BE-4B70-BC4F-053543588E27.jpg (468x704, 174K)

>he doesnt enjoy burning some tula & wolf with the boys

peep those digits

I just don't drink milk much, eat the hell out of cheese though.

I drink at least 3 litres of milk every day, sometimes 5

I can get down a half gallon of chocolate milk down after a work out.
Milk is $1.88 here in burgerland.
8 grams of sugar ,10 grams of protein per serving whole milk.
I burn through 6 gallons a week.

>be retarded anglo
>think anglos are white
like pottery

Moo

>tfw you have no problem with lactose but have an intolerance for casein
JUST

Attached: 1437108172374.jpg (800x600, 126K)

Don't use memes which you don't know what they mean, Chizkiyahu.

Attached: 2141515.png (449x401, 222K)

>be retarded anglo
>browse board where no one likes you
like pottery

You shouldn't be eating dominos or Kraft in the first place you revolting pathetic faggot

>I would break her pelvis
Doubt it. Big girls love getting on top. You'd be the one ending up getting snu snu, my friend.

Lol, I don't bitch. But I stop drinking milk as well. Saved my life. American food is pozzed. Wait 10 years when 9/10 white guys has serious issues from buying processed food and drugged out dairy.

>pastoral nomads did not consume diary products!
t. confidently ignorant

We fellow Whites do eat too much dairy. I love it though.

t. fat guy

that's fucking disgusting.. why couldn't he have taken pictures of teen girls instead those I could look at and not throw up

Hey man! It all depends on what you're standard of beauty is! We all have different definitions of what we find to be attractive! For example. I think that when women are a little but chubby and curvy, I think that's gross! I prefer them to be fit! And if they've got big breastses and a tight cunt that's a bonus!

Show us your big floppy sausage tits, lady.

Attached: WTW1545877.jpg (528x543, 53K)

>Jew York

This is what they want for all of us.

yeah i shoulda said asians, mongolians were stuck in my mind for some reason

I don’t feel well if I don’t drink enough milk. Leaf in Mexico I call it a dairy deficit. The leche down here don’t taste right they need to keep the cows in the shade.

Attached: GrandPrizeWinner.jpg (375x329, 46K)

Pajeet here. I can drink 2 litres of cow milk at once easily. I also drank cow piss once