What is the appropriate amount of sexuality on a first date and how the hell are you supposed to gauge it...

What is the appropriate amount of sexuality on a first date and how the hell are you supposed to gauge it? Granted tinder dating has probably fucked up my view of reality but every time I go out with a girl it either feels like too much or too little. Every single one usually goes great til the end. I've taken a girl out who I kissed once, and it was too much for her, one girl I didn't kiss or anything, never heard from her again because she "didn't think I was interested". I've fucked girls on the first date who didn't come back because things went too fast, and I've had girls leave because we didn't fuck on the first date. I took a girl out the other night, had a pretty awesome time, we were making out, tried lifting her shirt, stopped me, said "she usually doesn't even kiss on the first date", we continued to make out a little but she seemed guarded from that point, and hasn't talked to me since.

How the fucking hell am I supposed to know if a girl wants it, doesn't, or how much? I don't even fucking care what I get on a first date myself I just want a damn second date.

>Inb4 it's something else you're doing
I really don't think it is, and that doesn't help answer the question anyway.

Attached: 1544193648633.gif (480x480, 2.63M)

Self bump.
Also, that girl I took out the other night, who I made out with and she stopped me getting under her shirt, is there any recovery from that, or is it fucked?

Girls are just different. Decide what you want and do that.

>trying to feel up girl's boobs on the first date
what is wrong with you amigo

She was literally on me making out. The last girl I went on a date with whipped my dick out within 4 hours of knowing her. I don't exactly understand the protocol anymore DESU, which is why I'm asking

Some first dates I had were as modest as an awkward goodnight kiss on the cheek, and some first dates ended with sex on the stairs of a dirty train station and a bunch of other somewhere in between.

It's all about reading social cues, which is unfortunately a long-lost ancient Martian language for a lot of anons. Some girls are prude and will blush at the idea of even holding hands with a boy while others are just looking to jump on a dick. it always depends on the girl.

>playing with a girl's titties on the first date

it's not impossible but really it depends on like where you guys were if you were out in public of course not a whole lot of girls are into that

At least always go for a kiss - I mean not like tongue-wrestling deep french kiss right away but just a polite/romantic kiss on her lips. If she flips out because kissing on the first date is too much then she's crazy. if she kisses you back then take it from there, take it one step at a time and know when to stop before she tells you to stop.

It's all about her body language, which again I know sounds like Chinese to most people here but it is what it is.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with that if the girl is into it.

Are girls really this dissolute where you're at? That is disgusting, what the hell

OP here,
I'm definitely not bad with social cues, maybe a just desensitized by looser women. The girl in question, we had barely touched the whole night, mainly because she was on crutches, but when we got back to my house, we sat on my bed, and I took her by the arm and kissed her, she kissed back, she used tongue and everything, rolled over on top of me and at some point I figured I'd go for under the shirt, she stopped me, I apologized, she said "I usually don't even kiss on the first date" and we continued the night. Everything seemed fine until I walked her home and she gave me a goodnight hug rather than a kiss, which i thought was odd since we had already been full on making out. And now she hasn't texted me since then. IDK man. Based on past experience I just kinda expect girls to at least want to get to second base on the first night, but I wasn't pushy or anything. I'd like to actually fix it if I can but idk.

>dissolute

whoa take it easy with the big words there cambridge

and yeah it's awful real awful that once ina blue moon we get to have sex on the first date without having to go through days and weeks of bullshit pretence it's absolutely awful I just hate having sex I'd prefer to sit alone in my room while reading the dictionary and pretend to have morals while posting on Jow Forums

I live in southern California. So yes. The whole online dating experience has been nothing but jading and disappointing. I'd just like to get to know someone and cuddle up, but ive had girls actually tell me they didn't see me again because I didn't go far enough, so now I'm perpetually never really sure of what to do on these dates, until it's too late. A girl that doesn't want to kiss on the first date actually sounds really nice, and wholesome, but I obviously had no idea and can't really be expected to assume that

Not that it's been without it's benefits as
Mentioned. Something wholesome and meaningful would be nice tho

you gotta admit that fucking strangers is a lil bit degenerate and for some people even off-putting
I get why some lesser men enjoy it tho

>mainly because she was on crutches

lol

well maybe she rolled on top of you cause her legs don't work and maybe she felt insecure or whatever cause she couldn't literally walk away if she wanted to

>and we continued the night. Everything seemed fine

did it? Or was it awkward silence after you apologized?

anyways, play the waiting game and have her text you first

Bwahahahahaha fuck. Yes. Idk who you are but this post made my fucking day. You're awesome

No it wasn't awkward after that at all, we watched TV and kissed a few more times before she had to go home.

I was waiting to maybe send her a text just saying I had a good time and that I hope she didn't feel things went too far or anything.

Oh I'm sure that the notion of having sex at all is a blood-boiling nightmare of a notion for pearl-clutching bible-thumpers or wannabe intellectuals who took one intro to philosophy class in college. There's nothing degenerate about sex as long as it's all consensual and safe.

>I was waiting to maybe send her a text just saying I had a good time and that I hope she didn't feel things went too far or anything.

yeah don't do that, definitely not that last bit

just wait another day or two and if it's itching you that and then just send her a casual 'hey how's it going" text

Everyone is a stranger until they're not, ding ding. And lesser men? Nigga please. Seducing a woman is practically the absolute measurement of a man. If you can't bag some hotties on your first night meeting em, you better back up off that lesser men shit. Unless you're just regurgitating some shit from trp where fat losers sit around and blow each other about how they figured out how women are all evil sluts. You got problems either way homie. I love sluts and you should too

I mean I get the whole alpha "don't apologise for anything" shit but if her whole deal is that shes trying to take it slow or is scared off by something like that, wouldn't just kinda putting myself out there as someone who honestly didn't intend to bother her be in my benefit? Rather than say nothing and her dismiss me as some guy looking soley to get in her pants?

what's that saying, "show don't tell" or whatever?

Invite her to somewhere public and out in the open like an art gallery or whatever the two of you might be into and just have a good relaxing time talking to each other and hug/kiss her on the cheek at the end of the night. A sex pervert would try to invite her to his place for some netlix n succ. Just go somewhere very "date"y and have a normal date as a sort of unspoken apology and to show that you're not all about those titties.

This, you made my day

I have this feeling she's just gonna ghost me at this point but alright I'll try that. Not honestly that bummed about it, just don't like knowing that I have nothing else to blame but myself. Hoping for the future to kinda figure what the extent should be done on a first date, so I don't run into any similar issues when a girl I actually give a shit about comes along. This one I can lose tho DESU. Good tits tho. Great ass. Good time. Tell ya what I would've regretted not doing anything waaaay more

Enjoy having a broken family ten years down the road