Is it true that you can be arrested for crossing the street in the wrong place in America...

Is it true that you can be arrested for crossing the street in the wrong place in America? I think they call it "jaywalking"(?), this isn't real, right?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7K)

Bump for interest.
I mean, what if the street is empty and no cars are in sight and you just want to save some time?

Attached: c3c156cb.jpg (1440x810, 182K)

only in major cites. where traffic and pedestrians are crammed together.

normally it is a city ordinance and you can take the citation and throw it in a garbage can with no repercussions.

The us is really a prison masked by a false sense of freedom where you can go to jail for anything because sending people to jail is profitable.

No you just get a ticket. In cities they don't care since the cops have better things to do. In NYC even the cops jaywalk

as a side note, crossing a road can be considered negligent if you are wearing all black, have dark skin, do it in an unlit area, don't watch for on coming traffic, don't attempt to signal, and get punted by a truck doing 55 in a 55 strait into a cotton field.

You can be arrested for pretty much anything. I jaywalk in front of cops constantly and usually get really aggressive about when moron foreigners are just standing around wating for a light to tell them they're allowed to cross the street like the bunch of docile 3rd world communists that they are.

I assume a cop might yell at me if I did something dangerous.

Yeah this is real...

is it real that you need a license or ID to buy table forks and to watch tv in England? and if you don't pay the license you get raided?

Attached: 1538851469349.gif (161x153, 1.91M)

arrested no. you'd have to really piss off a cop to even get cited for jaywalking. but its technically on the books in most cities

It's a good tool to keep niggers in their place.

You literally have zero clue what the fuck you're talking about and listen WAY too much to anarchists and morons that think they know anything from 5K miles away. America is as corrupt as anywhere else in the world, the freedom, is real.

It's a law, but it's not really enforced.

> the freedom is real

Keep telling yourself that mutt you're the biggest cucks, scared of your government and each other which is why you have so many guns, you dont trust each other and listen to billionairs telling you whats you can and can't have, you're not free kek.

You aren't going to get arrested for it, but you might get a ticket. You probably won't though.

Is it true you can get arrested for tweeting in bongland?

I live in liberal shithole Philadelphia and have never seen one person get stopped for jaywalking. It's against the law, but it's something everyone just does.

>203316747

this

I think you can technically be fined for it in Australia so it's best not to do it in front of police

Freedom aint free.

THE U.S. IS A FUCKING DISGRACE! I DEMAND TO BE ABLE TO RUN OUT INTO TRAFFIC WITHOUT LOOKING BOTH WAYS!!! THIS IS A VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS!

If you live in burgerland

Show flag

At least I can call you a nigger faggot kike and say that the holocaust never happened.

it's only a fine and it's because of niggers who can't figure out how fucking crosswalks work

>implying you can say those things publicly without having your life destroyed

And that's enough to sacrifice your kids apparently. you are such cucks its amazing.

No dude that shit is so rarely enforced

Like I’ve jaywalked in front of cops in Chicago so many times and nothing ever happened, everyone does that here

I think you have to really be a nuisance and interfere with traffic/endanger yourself for that

My boss once dropped an F bomb at me, so I figured it would be fair game to start dishing out the N-word left and right in the course of explaining Terry A. Davis. He was all ready to start getting mad but I had him laughing before he could get there.

It was a good truce.

Youre life must be real entertaining to even conceive a thread this gay
Fuck off