HILLFAGS WILL DEFEND THIS

Attached: 7a8f.jpg (1125x1649, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdhinuztGrw
youtube.com/watch?v=mmc9lg0yRYU
youtu.be/qBQdOIKte7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1549906983596.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

vid of that cunt crying?

>local cat lady blames cloud for attention.

amazing that looks like Ellen page

wuzzup with this attention whore?
she has been on several shows crying for the lying nigger
i changed channels to watch the local news today and she was on ellen's show crying, the volume was down so i didn't her what she was saying

/tv/ shoops of her giant head are great I'll go see if I can find some

ACT

Two men have been arrested in connection to an attack reported by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, the Chicago Police Department said Friday.
The men arrested were the same men that police previously said were being viewed as "potential suspects," according to Tom Ahern, Chicago police communications deputy director.
The men, who police said were arrested Wednesday, have not been charged.
Earlier Friday, police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said two Nigerian brothers were being treated as "potential suspects" and that detectives had "probable cause that they may have been involved in an alleged crime."

Smollet has a Jewish mother with a history of activism. They are a self described "family of activists." If I had to guess, some jew is pulling in favors from this kike(?) bitch.

>She also spent two years in Toronto, Ontario, studying in the Interact Program at Vaughan Road Academy, along with close friend and fellow Canadian actor Mark Rendall

>Rendall was born in Toronto, Ontario, the son of Cathy and Henry Rendall. He has two older brothers, David (an actor) and Matthew. His father is Jewish and his mother is Christian and he celebrates both Jewish and Christian holidays.[1] Rendall attended the Interact Program at Vaughan Road Academy in Toronto, where he became good friends with fellow Canadian actress Ellen Page.

god i hate celebrities, imagine being this airheaded

So does Page now promote the theory that Pence ordered two Nigerian hitmen to hoax with Smollett?

Virtue singling is getting Trump Cursed.

I hope she cries for a long time

gonna have to add this to my Not Aging Well folder

Attached: 1432600456660.jpg (500x491, 29K)

This bitch makes me hate faggots.

Shame that my 5'1 cutie is such a moron...

Attached: SmartSelect_20190203-084210_Meme Generator Free.jpg (965x898, 449K)

Yes they will.

Checked, Satan...
It is my dream to fuck Ellen Page while she cries.
I am into tantric sex, so we're talking about 5 to 10 hours. Is that long enough for you, user?

what's wrong with her lads?

Attached: ellen.jpg (1470x920, 145K)

Youre fuckin weird...

Attached: 1527637313668.gif (356x200, 1.46M)

>her

She must do a lot of jaw muscle workouts

Attached: GrabbedbytheGhoulies.png (1000x1000, 367K)

Ya got a kek out of me potato nigger. I needed it.

Attached: forty keks.png (358x310, 260K)

>fivehead sheds crocodile tears as she blames someone who did nothing wrong for something that didn't happen
the absolute fucking state of the left

I remember... she used to be so cute. Now she's turning into a middle aged looking he-dyke

I knew a girl who fingered her.
Anyway, looks like she's got aids or something like Bill.

Attached: 1467745919707.jpg (594x684, 137K)

Excellent, user.

Attached: newman.png (512x512, 586K)

you mean eating pussy a lot, thats definitely what reshaped her jaw like that

I would tell you that she's perfectly normal for someone pulling up on 40, but then I realised she's only 31.

Attached: smoke.jpg (359x363, 24K)

Lesbianism

Who the fuck cares about ellen sage? Slide thread

Mike Pence orchestrated the entire hoax

It's called the Wall.

>get famous for being semi cute
>stop doing that

Why do we care about a literal who, especially one who admitted to sucked jew sick and being part of an elite society that normalizes trading sex for placement?

She's got that one eye smaller thing going on like many victims.

>She must do a lot of jaw muscle workouts
It's from constantly gritting her teeth in rage at the number of heterosexual couples that still exist in America

Attached: yummy_carrot.jpg (937x1171, 172K)

Stephen Colbert is a sickening retard.

She became gayer and gayer and more sucked into Hollywood which made her age more and become more gay

Mike Pence actually beat Jussie Smollet’s ass just for the hell of it.

>Two Nigerian brothers
Wonder how much our nigga Jussie had to pay them to help.

Now that Trump signed that pathetic deal giving illegals protection, heres a reminder that Varg was right about Trump from the beginning. Stop voting for puppets. Become independant from the system.

youtu.be/IdhinuztGrw

Conservative, Anti-Gay Nigerians.

Botched plastic surgeries. She's over 30. The big money roles in shitty comic book movies are going to younger, prettier women.

Stick to your own thread faggot

>Why do we care about a literal who, especially one who admitted to sucked jew sick and being part of an elite society that normalizes trading sex for placement?

Uh. What user?

Mike Pence can't keep getting away with this

Kek
Fuck off. $8 billion for the wall massively outweighs some shit that can be done away with once the House gets retaken. It'll suck for a few short years to give child smugglers protection, but the wall will stop far more illegals than the provisions will protect

Veganism?

you morons really don't know what steroids does to women? Look it up, she's taking Deca and probably a bit of Winstrol to get lean.

Jesus. Checked. What a waste though.

Xanax......a lot of it

anyone who unironically watches the 2Scoops Propaganda Hour deserves to be jettisoned into space

I saw Ellen Page coming out of an apple store at beverly hills with a stupid ass hat on trying to cover her face. I said "thats an ugly hat ellen" and kept walking.

Attached: 1548167676164.jpg (1742x1332, 674K)

>Become independant from the system.
Varg collects welfare, you fucking nigger

Imagine how brainwashed you have to be. Whatever else you think about the left, they are good at absolutely mindfucking some people to death.

This is what happens you confuse freedom with unbridledness, and replace duties with rights.

Cocaine. Also supposedly she's a vegan, so highly unlikely she's getting all the nutrients she needs. Women who are vegans have a much higher risk of osteoporosis as they struggle to keep their calcium levels up.

She looks like a frail old woman in op's pic, despite being in her early 30s.

It's a tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=mmc9lg0yRYU

Yep, it's drugs.

She is one of the ugliest actresses I have ever seen. She looks like a cancer patient. Why is she still in the public eye? She made one barely decent movie like 10 years ago

Oh it's that faggot again.

Attached: images(13).jpg (500x250, 11K)

Caught the feminist bug

She's become a cat lady.

based potato

>an actor crying
haha, oh to be a normie and just believe everything you are told.

Hard Candy? She was actually born to a well off family here and went to a private school. I believe it was through nepotism that she got her start acting.

I imagine she became lesbian because that was they only way to get an adversity card.

>nig on nig crime
>victims: 0

Attached: 1511852714806.jpg (160x160, 3K)

What don't unstable people cry about? Activist Lesbians literally think of themselves as niggers. And LOVE the attention and LOVE to act like they don't. They LOVE to act like they are oppressed when faggots in this country can literally do what they want. Fuck Ellen Page BTW, she fuckin ugly and full of herself

The real question is should society actually listen to a woman with that disgusting a forehead?

>ellen page

literally who?

yep

Attached: 1550002854939.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

>Americans get triggered by a leaf's IRL shitposting.

If you stopped hiring us as actors/entertainers, none of this would happen.

Oh fuck instant side destroyer. What is it that make lesbians go down the drain so rapidly?

Kek

drugs and vegan

This.
She has vegan face.

Vegans lose all their facial fat from lack of calories, and they lose their facial muscle tone from lack of enough complete proteins.

Vegans faces become nothing more than a skull with a skin suit wrapped around it

Kek

Who is this ugly cunt?

Well women are emotional. I'm honestly not surprised

Actors are paid to lie so convincingly you believe it’s real. They need to stfu and be happy the jews have a place a use for someone like that.

Wait, you're telling me an ACTRESS is CRYING on the COLBERT SHOW over a FAKE attack? Ohh no no no no noo

Her first acting gig was Trailer Park Boys

>Deca
No its called carpet muncher syndrome.

Many such cases.

It's the perfect hoax crime. Every degenerate gets to pretend it was an attack on their group.

I hope he gets hung for dividing this country further.

Yes, still nepotism. We have a tiny film industry here, the child actors for small roles are usually the kids or at least family friends of people in the industry.

I don't actually know her family well at all. Her mother is a teacher and father is a graphic designer, yet they still came up with $15,000 a year for private school. I'm guessing their family is old money that allowed themselves to follow their passions instead of working higher end jobs they didn't like.

Jazz Jennings in 10 years

ABOMINATION!!!

Attached: b7bc1e138e39d546d0c040413ceb1f32.jpg (236x100, 4K)

youtu.be/qBQdOIKte7c
Parts of her face seem paralyzed. Cheap plastic surgery/botox?

Can you stop making up impossible conspiracies? Wtf Jow Forumstards.

She got a fivehead

Looks like her jaw has seen a lot of Jewish cock action

the very idea that anyone still believes jussie smollet LOL

Attached: 1431762343348.jpg (2000x1087, 365K)

What causes this

Attached: th (13).jpg (1121x649, 135K)

I wonder when she will make her apology

Attached: mRGUj.png (1280x1280, 67K)