Why does the society demonize the Minor-Attracted-Persons?

Why does the society demonize the Minor-Attracted-Persons?

Attached: amos-yee-arrest.jpg (780x520, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bg4ncb2geJ-/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BtNxDXrhCz0/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=fW9rgQk6GB8
youtube.com/watch?v=BEy1SY3SJM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because everyone is a self hating pedophile. Ultimately they are just mad that someone got that prime puss and they did not.

Because feminism. They hate strong healthy families
>Minor-Attracted-Persons
Stop it, stop that.
And post pictures of lolis. I can't.

>defends pedophiles
based

Attached: download.jpg (600x840, 73K)

kys pedo scum

>Minor-Attracted-Persons
Gotta love the newspeak. Oh, and this

>this thread again
what happened to your flag pedbro?

im not him

How about you go die, you feminist scum.
Lolis are better than women, denying this simple truth won't make it less true.
instagram.com/p/Bg4ncb2geJ-/?hl=en

I fucked a 13 year old when I was 18. Shit was fucking cash

you ruined her and you should honestly be exiled from america

kys Aero

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

Who here would want to have been touched sexually by an overweight 40 year old when they were a preteen?
People who want to fuck kids are nasty degenerates.
Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Day of the millstone when?

Attached: millstone.jpg (900x900, 302K)

FUCKING KIKES

I absolutely did ruin her. She became a totally wacky SJW who does shitty slam poetry. But honestly she was probably pretty fucked up to begin with if she was fucking 18 year olds when she was 13.

Honestly and truly, you're a serious piece of shit, and will never realize just how utterly vile you actually are.

>look at me, I'm an illiterate who cant read at all
>He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
>6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.
How are you getting that that was about sex with young girls? Can you not fucking read? Are you fucking retarded? Goddamm, you christcucks are fucking stupid.

B&R

TFW you will never deflower a 13 yo because you're already 30.

You mean pedos? Because fucking kids too early fucks them up. Every thing ripens in it's own time and even if a human is physically mature there is a level of competence required to navigate society and fucking kids retards them at the age they were traumatized.

Why are you incapable of controlling and directing your impulses?

6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7

based and redpilled

Because inmature people cant tell when they are being manipulated.

/thread

As someone who frequently advocates for the castration and hanging of pedophiles on online forums I can admit that I only espouse these feelings because I am jealous at all the prime puss pedophiles are getting.

No that user is right, do the honorable thing and seppuku.

Attached: kill yourself_02.jpg (651x768, 96K)

Because they deserve to die, that's why.

>fucking kids too early fucks them up
No, it doesn't. A healthy sexual relationship will not "traumatize" a girl. That's feminist psychobabble nonsense.
Where in this do you think he is talking about sex? He is saying his followers should be like ignorant easily led children and anyone leading them astray should just go die. It us not about sex at all. How many goddamm times do I have to explain this to you illiterates? Learn to fucking read.

>I cant get women so I prey on children instead the post
pic related (You)

Attached: 1550187485772.png (522x456, 337K)

You will die knowing your a rapist, and as she gets older someday it may occur to her that you were a rapist, and she go to a therapist first who will convince her it would be cathartic and provide a necessary breakthrough to put your ass in prison...and if you manage to make something of yourself, like your rapist colleague William Jefferson Clinton, you will be destroyed...I hope for your sake you're trolling.

Attached: whores.jpg (512x511, 47K)

>you cant handle a REAL woman
Always the same line from you feminists.

>stumble
its a matter of the translation fag shit is more accurate

But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

its is more similar to the translation in spanish, remember there are a lot of bible versions altered by the jews

real question is why are hapas so fucked up

Attached: 1517739102098.jpg (768x1024, 349K)

Are you explaining why you're wrong and not understanding even your own explanation?
>its a matter of the translation fag shit is more accurate
What in the fuck are you talking about?

they have to cope with being unwanted roasties

because you monsters hurt our kids.

repent of burn in the eternal flames fag, you have been warned

Attached: QYUqtUCy.jpg (1252x1252, 154K)

Somehow they think they can convince anyone that lolis aren't better than old hags. As if people don't have eyes.
instagram.com/p/BtNxDXrhCz0/?hl=en
Preferring the better option is horribly sinful against Holy Feminism though.
Hell isn't real, you retarded spic.

Most sex with children is done by a close relative, usually the girl's father. The "rapist in the bushes" image is total nonsense.
And being loved by her father does NOT hurt a young. Such sexings is good for young girls.

I hope this fucking kike nigger kills himself.

Attached: Chrishansen_one_more_time.jpg (565x600, 127K)

Because minor attracted persons are bullet deserving persons. Whosoever shall bring harm to the innocence of a child can, will, and should be put to death. Don't be a faggot. Find someone your own age or find someone legal.

but he isnt kike nor a nigger

I hope to god you don't have a daughter. Just because you have a strong urge to rape, don't think little kids have the same urge to be raped.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-24 Confirmation bias - Wikipedia.png (1189x277, 46K)

Did the assholes in the Turkish government ever pass that law that it won't be minor rape if you marry the victim? Huh? Did that ever pass?

Those who sleep with minors are usually pieces of shit, but not becayse they sleep with minors. Men in society hate them because they feel jealous or guilty becaue they would. Women are just jealous.

no u

you were supposed to love her forever
fag

>its rape because I say so!
Rape has a very specific definition and it was not meaninglessness feminists have tried to redefine it as.

miners make me diamonds

It's rape if the father does not agree to give her to another man. Causing damage on the tissue is also like rape, but that can be avoided.

I for one would not want my daughter, or anyone, to be given like that. It's again by force so fuck off with that.

Because the minors are not attracted to them and are easily exploited by them.

From what I can parse of what you're saying I think we're agreeing. Rape is a property crime, it is simply using a cunt another man owns. Man using a cunt he owns can not be rape. Man doing sex with his daughter is not rape.
Isnt that a little contradictory?

Idk, not everyone can be majorly attractive some are just minorly attractive and they can help that their looks are not perfect.

Can't*

Kill yourselves you pedo fags.

>Muslims advocating for pedophilia

It's almost like their prophet was a dirty child fucker.

>minors are attracted to boys and not men
that's retarded

I'd say it's rape if he's overly aggressive and causes some physical and mental damage. That's how lesbos are born. You may own an animal, but still be guilty of cruelty. Also incest is probably a bad idea.

They are certainly not attracted to the kind of creepy men that advocate for the legalization of "Pedo sexuality" AKA child fucking.

The guy in this documentary is a prime example for the kind of people we are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=fW9rgQk6GB8

>They are certainly not attracted to the kind of creepy men that advocate for the legalization of "Pedo sexuality"
Of course not, they're fat, ugly and invasive.

>man who likes boys
yes gays are like that duh

Attached: Salon.jpg (1000x582, 54K)

Where's that from?

Salon magazine.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEy1SY3SJM8

not jumping to conclusions but im sure a white woman fucked the whole gen z age gap with her whore pusy

Attached: cunt_hole_.jpg (626x356, 58K)

He is a kike because of his kike like beliefs and kiddy diddling interests.
He is a nigger because of his dindu attitude and leeching off our country's benefits (as shitty as they are) and getting asylum for free in the JewSA before serving 2 years in our military like every able bodied man is expected to serve here.
Neck yourself roach.