To anyone considering emigrating to Poland

To anyone considering emigrating to Poland.

>>>>>> Don't

Attached: polen.png (250x156, 588)

polish women have the cutest feet since they are mongols.

Attached: polish mongol.jpg (482x720, 275K)

Good thing you spoke up about this. Emigrating to a new land to escape hardship in your homeland will NEVER, EVER solve anything.

the irony is that poland pretty much only exists in its modern incarnation because it was wiped off the map by russians in the 1700s and jews and communists decided poland would be the best place to hide after world war 1

I have polish heritage, I'm coming home

Attached: 1494251542640.gif (400x225, 1.77M)

genetically cleanse this

I'm black and can go wherever I want lol

why? She has cute mongolian feet.

fuck you nigger

Attached: polish feets.jpg (553x803, 129K)

i could claim citizenship, im a second generation immigrant. but i think we both know why that isn't going to happen.

Attached: apollo 112.jpg (900x542, 531K)

Does anyone really want to though? Poland gets big points for keeping out the garbage but that seems to be all that knocks on the door.

Does that include the 100k Philipinos?

>Implying anyone wants to live in Pooland

Can I go to Poland? My grandmother was polish so I have the heritage. Also If I marry a polish guy I stay married to him I could live their. I just have to learn the language.

Attached: murzyn.jpg (1280x891, 105K)

>implying anyone would ever want to move to poland
This is just kinda sad

Who the fuck wants to move to your shithole country? Poland is the Mexico of Europe.

Does "n-word" include the Dutch "neger"? Because that's not considered that offensive. More offensive would be "nikker" or perhaps "roetmop"

Attached: 34t5432.jpg (1280x673, 282K)

Appearently this doesnt aply to the american niggers in american militaty bases on polish soil. Germany got the doctors and engeneirs, you get the prace keepers and democracy protectors.

Attached: IMG_1286.png (555x570, 255K)

>4. No Polish company will hire a mudskin like you

I mean yeah but lets not pretend they want do imigrate here
last sandniggers we had ran away to Germany illegaly after a week, even though they had free housing and food
(they'd get more money from German welfare)

Can my family emigrate to Poland after America goes to shit? My wife is a doctor and i can code, but we can't speak a lick of polish.

Attached: 1544123911654.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

Why are you asking op for permission as if he had any sort of power?

Jokes on you my wife is Polish so I can move there whenever we want. Dont worry thought Im white Catholic. I just need to make mutt babies for the upcoming race war

> Emigrating to a new land to escape hardship in your homeland will NEVER, EVER solve anything.
> Lives in USA
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEJUEHUEHUEHUE

Poles are mischlings. Russians are Mongols.

Im polish and I know that we was lied to. We are going to let migrants in. I feel sorry for Arab peoples. Saudi and USA changing them to animals.

Fuck off, they're full

Poles are direct descendants of Corded ware culture. What fucking "mongol" ancestry do you mean? The only Slavs with Mongol genes are East and South Slavs, particularly Bulgarians and Russians and east Ukrainians.

Poland exists because Polish culture and peoples could not be erased no maatter how many forces took the land and occupied it. You spew nonsense and have no idea wtf you talk about.

>You lack the education to compete with locals
>breathes in

stewl spovehwahmenaminee nogami

Attached: 8CBE8DC5-C052-4ECC-AE47-4CF0107A75EF.jpg (1000x1284, 474K)

im going to hungary
orban literally takes in people who want to escape multiculturalism.
plus he is based

this girl is clearly a mongol

Attached: polish girl.jpg (479x720, 320K)

untrue, degenerate feetfags stay away

what's wrong with liking mongolian feet?

Attached: polish.jpg (330x520, 39K)

Polish girls will fuck anything, so if you want fiki fiki its a better place to visit than Germany.

I'm more Polish than you fag

Attached: Ancestry.jpg (496x508, 46K)

Pole calling mutts mudskins... fuckin lel

>thinks anyone wants to go to poland
no jobs shit infrastructure and you have gopniks

Attached: 1546813175031.jpg (624x480, 61K)

> This is mostly addressed towards you ameripoors. You're not white
Yea.....sigh.
Yea I am. And I never had any intention of coming to Poland, but I do support you.
And there are a LOT of very white people in America. But whatever. It's not important.

Attached: 8490bcde54381d63cb28d1108c3d5ca309d3b0f0.png (440x440, 148K)

PLEASE emigrate here if you have nice thicc BBC
>my boipucci is permanently thirsty for them
>sandniggers also can apply

Attached: 1490544987662.png (850x1006, 1.1M)

This thread claims that 1. anyone is willing to emigrate to Poland, 2. that companies would act irrational under the assumptions of game theory because they do not hire cheaper labor force.

if u dare to go to eastern europe your nigger ass will be beat by skinheads lol

Not true at least in the case of Poland and Czech Republic.

whew, guess this confirms that BBC refugees are always welcomed in Poland :'-)

Attached: 74cg.jpg (865x1196, 131K)

Can I come if 50% of my heritage is Polish, the rest is widely Slavic (Not nigger south slavs) with a pinch of Scot genes?