Is shooting at these people illegal? Could I shoot at a non citizen from another country...

Is shooting at these people illegal? Could I shoot at a non citizen from another country? Not like America would extradite me to Honduras

Attached: caravan.jpg (1024x631, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1997/06/29/us/after-marine-on-patrol-kills-a-teen-ager-a-texas-border-village-wonders-why.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jow Forums has always and will always be high score friendly

Murder is still illegal user.

>people
They aren't people, they're walking zombie parasites being channeled by traffickers and genocidal demographic replacement advocates. None of these fucking faggots care about our laws, our culture, our history, or our people. They are only here for GIBS ME DAT and GIBS ME DIS and fuck you whitey! They should all be burnt alive and their bodies should be evaporated in barrels of acid, in Minecraft.

Attached: 12540968903678.png (420x420, 97K)

Jeez OP I don't know, is murder or assault with a deadly weapon against the law? Use your fucking brain you mongrel. Trust me I wish I could be stationed on the border with a nice rifle to take these fuckers out as I see them illegally enter our country but I'm not a fucking retard.
If you want to do it then don't get caught, leave no trace of your presence other than dead bodies with holes in them.

Just shoot them who's going to waste money on investigating we don't even have enough money for a border wall

What if we rebrand it as pest control?

>Could I shoot at a non citizen from another country?
Anyone remember sometime in the 90's a Seal team sniper shot a Mexican teen across the border?

Attached: XogWzz2.jpg (1280x960, 303K)

story?

I guess it was the Marines or it could have happened more than once.

nytimes.com/1997/06/29/us/after-marine-on-patrol-kills-a-teen-ager-a-texas-border-village-wonders-why.html

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-15 at 3.44.54 PM.png (1065x725, 206K)

Wouldn't it make more sense to direct your rage at the people actually doing this. Like Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, and now Donald Trump.

HAPPENING

How about some kind of non lethal trap? Like a giant glue trap or something?

Be sure to take out those within the country who are aiding the invasion. There are millions of invaders in Central and South America but if you take out the people in the US who are inviting the invaders you cut of the invaders support system.

Attached: 6456345634.jpg (1174x4787, 1.41M)

Lmao good read on some history I would never have come across otherwise. Unsure why people expect to be told where and why the military is somewhere. That's like asking why you weren't told that the undercover you just bought coke was is an undercover until after you're in prison(if ever at all)
Some people

shouldn't you be worshipping your horse god thing?

imagine being this stupid

>people

Attached: xFBlZUx.png (664x648, 313K)

It's legal. They don't belong here without legal documentation. Invaders must die, that includes passive invasion.

Be careful, Jow Forums is starting to enforce u.s. law on violence

>Minecraft
Why do I keep seeing this popping up on this board...

It's only illegal if they find you.

Attached: Breivik.jpg (640x460, 67K)

Sweet and sour pork sauce. Little more environmentally friendly.

Attached: 56758135.jpg (960x540, 50K)

Because 4chans mods have started calling the cops on everything.

>American
>Not being pragmatic
If you will ever get to the level of that being an option why not just let them in and work them into an early grave in labour camps away from the cultural centers/cities?

Just a friendly reminder, Jow Forums does have laws...I'm not saying do it...but....

Another question: Why do you natsoc boys like him so much? Don't you guys believe in the sanctity of the white race or something? All the peope he killed were Nordics. What's the deal?

The government is inept. Trump is a douche.
If the white man is to survive....
We'd have to do it ourselves....

Attached: MadMaxFuryRoad-247-ft.jpg (2500x1667, 721K)

That's how it's always been.

>implying that little shit wasn't scouting marine positions

Attached: uTJyl.jpg (1600x900, 347K)

cringe

It is only murder if they don't deserve it.

And nowadays, that's precisely why it is unlikely never to be accomplished. Complacency, selfishness, lack of common sense and no self-discipline has been bred into the last 2 generations.

Not only is it legal, it is a duty. Godspeed lad.

No its not, now get to the border and start killing. If I don't see dead spics on the news tomorrow you are a giant faggot and your ancestors don't smile upon you.

Attached: Laura_Cornet.png (843x521, 470K)