Wow, so this is the power of Western Civilization

Wow, so this is the power of Western Civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ndr-b8qGP0

Hope you guys have been learning Mandarin.

Attached: Dy-sN12VAAAwsmQ.jpg (1200x1200, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.psu.edu/kbf107/Marching.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are faggots cheering this? Slops should have been in the original game.

your brain on capitalism

Yes, yes, good gaijins. Keep enjoying your bing bing wahoo. It's good for you.

Good goyim, don't breed. Keep having sex with waifu pillows.

You killed your own people with it all the hikomori and cospaly fags, only bugman like this

the level of onions is incredible. not only are they cheering for nintendo, a video game company marketing mostly to children. but nintendo hasnt even made anything original in about 15 years. they are literally going crazy over some old rehashed shit, buying the same game over and over and over again

The eternal Nip strikes again...

These motherfuckers probably have about the same average age LET THAT SINK IN

personal.psu.edu/kbf107/Marching.jpg

I love to make fun of soibois with niglets by saying their niglets look like them.

Don't be a soiboi betabuck bois

Please don't go from honorary whites to eternal jews. We already have enough problems and besides China is WAY ahead of the game on you.

Attached: 1515217345834.jpg (498x456, 48K)

Haven't played Nintendo in 20 years but I kinda want to play the links awakening remake. Really though I just to hear the new OST and could go without the game itself.

Luckily the weakest of men up north just commit suicide.

Attached: 1548868697956.png (400x375, 112K)

lmao, okay dude. I bet you just like the taste of onions too.

>wants to play ultra-chibi links awokening on the nintendo onions

The Chinks are no different you fucking brainlet. Male make up is a new trend in China now.

Dude Mario

Attached: Super Mario and Luigi shitting on mushroom.jpg (484x443, 145K)

any one of them has more test than the average Jow Forumstard and could knock them out cold. stop confusing impotent rage with masculinity you absolute spergs.

I'm sure there's a couple of autists in there that can channel into tard rage and destroy some people, but the average person in that crowd would piss themselves the instant some one punches them.

it's actually much worse than that. super mario maker, by it's very nature, is you paying nintendo to make the levels yourself that they should be doing. it's fucking absurd.

>hi i'd like to pay you so i can do your job for you

what the fuck is that shit.

Generally I like Americans but I fucking hate Americans like Greg Miller

All this tells me is gaming hasnt evolved in 30 years, this looks exactly like the Mario i played on the SNES in the early 90's

WAHOO

Attached: 1544354693094.gif (365x400, 551K)