What went wrong with the UK...

What went wrong with the UK? You can't even have a basic gardening or home improvement tools without them being confiscated by the police.

Why is this?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-10 at 12.54.44 PM.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

officer.com/home/news/10247496/three-men-in-colorado-cited-for-snowball-fight
reuters.com/article/us-hawaii-texting-ban-idUSKBN1AD2LS
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2011-08-23-ct-met-saggy-pants-20110823-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3AovUZgvo
cbsnews.com/news/man-charged-in-reading-cheating-wifes-email/
ecode360.com/search/AU3534?query=sidewalk
nbcnews.com/id/40073234/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/feds-somali-gangs-ran-sex-ring-states/#.XEnlSlz7TIU
theguardian.com/world/2012/jan/09/texas-police-schools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 4.33.31 AM.png (658x606, 480K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 4.25.53 AM.png (770x559, 572K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 4.24.19 AM.png (646x664, 325K)

Because British people are fucking pussies

Is it true that the only masculine ones were killed in the World Wars or moved to the U.S. in the early 1900s?

This weapons sweep shit is just hilarious. Secure beneath watchful eyes!

I never understood these pics. Can British cops just come into your house and take your steak knives? Do you literally need a pitchfork license? How do they get away with this.

Attached: DtFbRd1XcAE6lbx.jpg (702x547, 45K)

You aren't even allowed to have physical cash on you without it being confiscated.

Just pathetic. Rural Louisianan here. Two pistols and a rifle in the truck. It helps keep the peace. You Brits are a disgrace and should die of plague.

They have to take this off us or we will use it to shank people with. Well fight with anything
This is the country that had to ban glass ashtrays in pubs and traditional glass pint mugs because we can't not fight with anything to hand
I macked a guy with a teapot once

Seems they look in bushes and flowerbeds to find old forgotten tools so they can say the program is a success.

They might as well confiscate any liquids too since it might be acid.

Oi! YA GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT HAMMUH?

Yes, that's pretty much it. Basically they walk through your yard and around your house looking for any kind of tools that have been left out. Then they confiscate them and issue you a summons.

Attached: 1523181882056.jpg (634x404, 51K)

A couple years back some bong made a thread listing over 100 reasons why the British police could enter your domicile without a warrant. These included your hedge is to high and checking to see if your door is locked.

Yes, British police can try to enter your home without permission or a warrant and if they succeed they will reprimand you.

>Can British cops just come into your house and take
Yes. There was that older woman who questioned mudslimes and had the cops come to her house and wanted to talk to her and not arrest her and then she opened the door and was arrested and had her house searched and items taken.

>What went wrong with the UK?
user... what went RIGHT with the UK?

what a fucking joke of an island, useless fucking anglos

How the fuck is anybody supposed to work as a mechanic, landscaper, or carpenter in the UK?

Grandads tool box is a weapon of war.
My grandad once attacked a gang of ethnics with a garden fork after they cornered him on the allotment

Looks like they found a tradies tool bag. What the fuck is wrong with the British police?

Hedges cause actual murder here. Google it

The people living there are not citizens, they are "subjects", as in "people subjected to whatever the crown imposes on them". This is the reason we kicked those buck-toothed cunts off out of our country 250 years ago.

Attached: Bunkerguy.jpg (548x750, 195K)

Amerimutt. 56 percent white.

Attached: DZRJ1R5XUAAyTA2.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Lmao why the socket wrench?

Fucking joke of a country, the world is laughing at you British pussies and your autistic police

It's because they know how they fucked up the country by importing muslims and mistreating the natives. Those in power in the west right now are working to keep white people down, despite the common narrative. Brits once ruled 1/3 of the entire planet, I doubt the powers that be want to wake up the sleeping anglo saxon, so they disarm them at every turn.

Every vehicle I own has a gun innit. Have a gun by the front door and in my night stand. Then my armory has dozens.

Brit police would faint walking into my life.

Ok Abdul

Attached: 1542922921510.png (1104x927, 84K)

>assault duct tape

Average citizens don't need a socket wrench, leave them to a licensed professional.

>lel our government treats us like chinese citizens and our little girls are being raped by afghans
>lel those fucking AMERICANS
Honestly, I'm dissapointed

when I was doing some IT work in England I accidentally left a screwdriver in my pocket, then I found it while we were at lunch and said "Oh I left this in my pocket."
The guys I was working/having lunch with all acted like a pulled out a fucking gun in the middle of the restaurant.
then I laughed hysterically for the next ten minutes

>London
>37% white
Frankly we're doing better than you at this point.

They traded liberty for security.

They imported Africans and Muslims, expected them to be as civilized as Englishmen and when they weren't they made the laws more and more and more restrictive in a futile attempt to impose civility by force.

Attached: England - Orwellian.jpg (1883x2609, 1.52M)

this

blown the fuck out

They have neither.

Attached: 1547582005877.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

instead of admitting you are less than a slave you want to just bring up some arbitrary factoid which is no reflection of the individual poster.

police confiscated this earlier. glad it's off the streets.

Attached: deadly weapon.jpg (215x184, 5K)

Attached: cbcvbcvb.png (735x909, 835K)

Mate just fuck right off, your fucked and you know it.
You should have been smart like me and left that shithole a long time ago.

Fuck the crown and And fuck muslims

To disarm us they'd have to ban literally everything and nail everything down then pad it all
My nan battered a neighbour with a cucumber once

Isn't that what they're doing?
Could have been used in an acid attack, thank God it's off of the streets!

Have your guns helped you? Has it closed your borders or prevented Desmonds being promoted?

The police aren't allowed to come on to my property without probable cause, so there's that.

Actually yes it has

Now come home white man

Attached: 20180727_223414.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

>I never understood these pics
Few Americans do, my anonymous friend.

Attached: boosh1.jpg (396x222, 23K)

Yes they're trying but it'll just make the inevitable britchimpout more fun to watch. Whatever's left will be an implement.

Have you ever battered someone with something random and close to hand? It's kind of liberating. I don't know a single person who hasn't at some point and that includes relatively middle class people. Scotland is even better for it than here.

Your country is still getting the same treatment as every other white country.

>recreation ground
>common garden tools
really makes you think don't it

OK

:^)

Bueno Abdul.
Honestamente, estoy decepcionado
Francamente, lo estamos haciendo mejor que tú en este punto.
en lugar de admitir que eres menos que un esclavo, solo quieres que aparezca un factoide arbitrario que no refleja el póster individual.
Mate acaba de follar, tu follada y lo sabes.
Deberías haber sido inteligente como yo y haber dejado ese agujero hace mucho tiempo.

Fuck the crown y and fuck musulmanes.

Attached: images (1).jpg (247x204, 11K)

We have neither.

>Why is this?

...karma!

Attached: 1540743290518.jpg (213x237, 16K)

HELP IM BEING ATTACKED WITH A FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT BRUSH

Attached: besafe.jpg (1298x975, 377K)

officer.com/home/news/10247496/three-men-in-colorado-cited-for-snowball-fight
>snowball fights get you arrested in america

reuters.com/article/us-hawaii-texting-ban-idUSKBN1AD2LS
>texting whilst walking down the street gets you arrested in america

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2011-08-23-ct-met-saggy-pants-20110823-story.html
>having baggy trousers gets you arrested in america
>youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3AovUZgvo

cbsnews.com/news/man-charged-in-reading-cheating-wifes-email/
>Leon Walker, 33, of Rochester Hills, Mich., is being charged with felony computer misuse, and faces up to five years in prison after logging into the email account of now ex-wife Clara Walker on a shared laptop using her password

ecode360.com/search/AU3534?query=sidewalk
>throwing snow on the pavement gets you arrested in america
>skateboarding down the street gets you arrested in america
>No person shall, in any street, sidewalk or public place, wilfully or mischievously make any loud or unusual noise, either by the voice, the discharge of firecrackers, pistols, guns or other firearms, or by the beating of drums, sounding of trumpets or other means, or sing loud, improper or boisterous songs, or in any manner conduct noisily so as to disturb the quiet and good order of the City

nbcnews.com/id/40073234/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/feds-somali-gangs-ran-sex-ring-states/#.XEnlSlz7TIU

Look at you go, simply epic.
:))))

No mate, I can actually take a shit without being spied on...or watch local TV without no bullshit license.

Yes America has its problems that we need to root out but it's nothing compared to the UK

My dad even told me that a welcome to London sign is written in fucking goatfucker langauge...do you know how fucked that is?

Fate gave me a second chance to live unopressed and I'm going to use that to live a fulfilling life. If they come to take these sacred freedoms both of speech and right to bare arms then I will choose to fight to the death.

I like this one.

Want some cream for that sore arsehole?

Jesus fucking Christ tell me this is a joke. It's a damn TOOL BOX. What maniacal insanity is this?

Attached: 1550155458424.jpg (564x407, 85K)

Yeah, but your cops are taking wrenches and shit. How are you supposed to fix your stuff?

why are you fags so gay

Attached: gfdshgd.jpg (420x331, 46K)

Not really, i find a swift headbutt to the bridge of the other persons nose tends to get the job done. Burgers call us pusises but need thier gunsy wunsys to protect themselves, set of soft twats.

>*knock knock*
>”Oi, ‘ave you renyewed yaw Google Translate loicense?

theguardian.com/world/2012/jan/09/texas-police-schools

>The charge on the police docket was "disrupting class". But that's not how 12-year-old Sarah Bustamantes saw her arrest for spraying two bursts of perfume on her neck in class because other children were bullying her with taunts of "you smell"
>Like hundreds of schools in the state, and across large parts of the rest of the US, Fulmore Middle has its own police force with officers in uniform who carry guns to keep order in the canteens, playgrounds and lessons. Sarah was taken from class, charged with a criminal misdemeanour and ordered to appear in court

>Each day, hundreds of schoolchildren appear before courts in Texas charged with offences such as swearing, misbehaving on the school bus or getting in to a punch-up in the playground. Children have been arrested for possessing cigarettes, wearing "inappropriate" clothes and being late for school

>In 2010, the police gave close to 300,000 "Class C misdemeanour" tickets to children as young as six in Texas for offences in and out of school, which result in fines, community service and even prison time. What was once handled with a telling-off by the teacher or a call to parents can now result in arrest and a record that may cost a young person a place in college or a job years later

>Among the more extreme cases documented by Appleseed is of a teacher who had a pupil arrested after the child responded to a question as to where a word could be found in a text by saying: "In your culo (arse)", making the other children laugh. Another pupil was arrested for throwing paper aeroplanes

>Students are also regularly fined for "disorderly behaviour", which includes playground scraps not serious enough to warrant an assault charge or for swearing or an offensive gesture. One teenage student was arrested and sent to court in Houston after he and his girlfriend poured milk on each other after they broke up

>Fines run up to $500

Attached: american_pol.jpg (1200x1020, 230K)

It's still getting the same treatment. You're like the idiots here who said 'it won't happen in my town!' And are still saying it.
Areas that resist hardest find overnight that they've got thousands and thousands of ethnics shipped in
See Lewisham Borough in London as an example

Your borders are as open as anyone's with no sign of it ever stopping and they're pushing the same degeneracy as the rest of the West.

But keep being smug because you have a gun. What are you going to shoot? The vast network of elites that are responsible?

Not much different in US just wait until there are 300 kamala harris and pelosi's in Congress making the laws with an all black/mexican Senate and some Muzzy Presedente. We are fucked goyo

Fixing things is part of a first world mindset user. We don't need eyes where were going so to speak

cont.

>Sometimes that escalation involves force. "We had one young man with an IQ well below 70 who was pepper-sprayed in the hallway because he didn't understand what the police were saying," said Simpkins. "After they pepper-sprayed him he started swinging his arms around in pain and he hit one of the police officers – it's on video, his eyes were shut – and they charged him with assault of a public servant. He was 16. He was charged with two counts of assault of a public servant and he is still awaiting trial. He could end up in prison"

>Austin's school police department is well armed with officers carrying guns and pepper spray, and with dog units on call for sniffing out drugs and explosives

>According to the department's records, officers used force in schools more than 400 times in the five years to 2008, including incidents in which pepper spray was fired to break up a food fight in a canteen and guns were drawn on lippy students

Such cases are not limited to Texas:

>In one notorious instance in California, a school security officer broke the arm of a girl he was arresting for failing to clear up crumbs after dropping cake in the school canteen
>In another incident, University of Florida campus police tasered a student for pressing Senator John Kerry with an awkward question at a debate after he had been told to shut up

>The police get called because that way the teacher can go on with teaching instead of wasting half the class dealing with one child, and it sends a message to the other kids
>The police get called because that way the teacher can go on with teaching

Attached: amerimutt_1.jpg (500x607, 49K)

Go MellBy

That quote referred to them going to hell.

Kek

I wonder, if you went and scattered these around a park if they'ed spend all day picking them up.

Attached: sword_toothpick.jpg (1380x1380, 117K)

Someone in the UK should do this, it would be funny to see.

Major weapons bust in the UK today.

>oi mate you got a loicense for looking at stones?

Attached: afg-lstone-ns.jpg (240x240, 22K)

AYA GUVNAH!
U BEEN TWO DA POLLZ?
BEEN A RIOT!
ROLLIN SIXES AND SEVENS?
WE DUNNIT!

Attached: fthtrhetrhtr.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: 1499081921777.jpg (1796x1011, 1.48M)

You know fuck all about this country, getting spied on when your going for a shit ha ha ha , this has to be bait cos its actually impossible to be that stupid . Payingb for a TV licence has been a thing for several decades so why you choose that as an example to bitch about is fucking nonsensical.
You got lucky when Trump won, I'd bet my last slice of cheese on toast there would have been massive steps towards gun control, Antifa and BLM would have been roaming the streets attacking conservatives with zero consequences and the censoring of conservative voices on social media would have been absolute.
If it wasnt for Admiral Rogers things would have been very different

I know enough about your country to know you could be prosecuted for hate speech for your post!

So the police are just stealing shit from peoples yards or what?

>confiscated the tool for patching a tire

I've been trying to figure out where I've seen that tool before, thanks for solving that puzzle.

If a UK police officer ever saw my utility closet he'd have a fucking heart attack.

Attached: 1546290184723.jpg (750x745, 133K)

I bet chavs could use these in a fight.

They were referring to modern Britain. Liberate tute me ex inferis!

Got to be honest with you, French fag.. every time i see your flag I think of our common bond - Liberty. Thanks again for all your support, you glorious fuckers!
Also, arguably the best national anthem ever.
That scene in 'Casablanca'... fuckin tears.

Attached: tumblr_lz95bopmXh1qihj6fo1_500.png (500x374, 298K)

Yeah mate you proved you know fuck all about the US
lived there for over half my life in a small town in welling south east london... cameras on ever other damn street light
Why do I use TV license as a example? Because the TV man can litterally barge into your home and take your possessions to pay a TV license fee you fucking mong old or not I'm not one to sit here and take that shit. I'm sorry that most brits think like you, it's no wonder Washington left that shithole when he did.

Now stfu "subject" of the crown and get back to being a sheep.
This man gets it

Ha ha ha prosecuted for hate speach , get a fucking grip man , you've gone full drama queen and in my opinion are making yourself look like a bit of a cunt.
Like i said you know fuck all about this country

why don't the brits rise up and kill the queen and the royal family?

Attached: du-ac-000124-lg-jpg_180730.jpg (630x333, 34K)

a lack of understanding of objective morality. it is the common result of empires.

There you go again, a camera on every other street light my fucking arse, ya making this up as you go along.
If you do the very simple thing of actually buying a TV licence like the majority of rational thinking people you're very unlikely drama queen scenario of the police kicking your door in isnt going to happen is it Einstein,
Being a subject of the crown has never come into my thoughts and probably everybody elses desu, the only place i see it mentioned is on here when D&C Shills are spreading their worthless shite.
Telling me to stfu and calling me a sheep is very low effort , try putting some effort into it.
Have a nice day

Why did you live in Welling? Where are you now?

What went wrong is the same thing all white countries currently have in common

>AtLeAsT wE dOnT hAvE mAsS sHoOtInGs!

> Gets run through with a pitchfork

When i look at the demographics surrounding our major ports and military bases i realise if anything did kick off those areas are very well protected , it wouldnt be an issue keeping control of supplies coming in.

Prepping for NWO