Jow Forums can we talk about suicide?

Jow Forums can we talk about suicide?
I have contemplated it.
I had nothing, was sleeping on an Aunt's couch and I lied to her as to why I was there.
I remember sitting on her couch, the couch I was sleeping on, holding a razor to my wrist as I saw that I only had two choices:
1. Join the Army
2. End it all
The only thing that stopped me doing it was knowing she would find me and I loved her so much that I could not put her through it.
Cut to 15 years later and I have done well despite never talking about my situation at the time to anyone through shame.
Then I see cunts like pic related who have very millions in the bank, legions of people who love them, opportunity and children.
They choose to kill themselves despite this and I see them as weak now.
If you are suicidal and feel you have no options, I would help you in a second but cunts like pic related I would gladly burn alive for leaving their kids behind.
I groan when I read anything about Kurt Cobain killing himself because of Courtney because the skinny little smack addict left his daughter behind to be raised by her.
In closing, don't kill yourself and if you see faggots like Robin Williams, punch them.

Attached: cunt.jpg (2530x1423, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_J0Ahh3UxbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

>The only thing that stopped me doing it was knowing she would find me and I loved her so much that I could not put her through it.

you could have gotten off the couch and gone somewhere else.

if your emotional state is constantly below average it's actually an optimal course of action in terms of optimizing your total reward

>implying celebs ever kill themselves
It's either murder or blackmail.

not that i advocate it, but i think it's a rational course of action in many situations.

>le dont find courage or bravery necessary to kys, just continue on as an empty husk so others can continue to exploit you
fuck off with ur little feelgood reddit bullshit

literally everyone has contemplated it, ya dingus.

3. Go to a psychiatrist

Op... the number one killer in America is imposter syndrome.

I bet your aunt would have preferred you had just done it so she could get a new couch and you off it forever

Think about what you could become.Enjoy life,you will have eternity to rest your lazy ass,once you are dead.

Attached: White Family 4.jpg (768x784, 332K)

if you kill yourself (((they))) win

Attached: god-damn-i-love-being-white.png (500x699, 175K)

>i've contemplated suicide
Oh my, you special and unique young man. How can we help you to make Jow Forums your personal blog? Certainly no one else has ever contemplated suicide. Tell me your tragic backstory and don't leave out a single school-yard bully or name-calling.

if i did, i'd make a big ugly scene out of it. i wouldn't go postal or hurt anyone else, but it would be enough to make a few people resign.

>implying he wasnt suicided
Being this new must hurt.

youtu.be/_J0Ahh3UxbM

suicide is for the weak. yeah it may be worse for you, but you can either man up and live and continue trucking, or cease to exist.

Im trying to get at the point you are, got over the initial part, one question. Does that creeping small thought Ever stop popping up every so often to still do it or is this something I will always have?

It still kicks in every now and again but I began thinking like this:
>I have one life
>I believe in the whole evolution fandango
>Therefore, a billion billion little events led to me being alive
>Were all those chance happenings worth it if I just jump off a bridge?
I started giving blood once I began the above mindset now I do other things to make some kind of difference.
You don't need to follow the same path but if I was going to die, I would rather do it in an interesting way instead of just hanging myself e.g. do another 9/11

its never too late to neck yourslef OP

JUST DO IT

Newfag, do me a favor and fucking kill yourself.
Don't you ever associate suicide and Chester in here again.

I don't know if this is worse than Pete Davidson syndrome. Dood you? are depressed? I guess fame isnt all what its cracked up to be. 1. Don't post it on social media and 2.gfy. 3. Kate bekensaile what the fuck

CRAAAAAWLING EEEEEEEN MAH SKEEEEEEEEN

underrated post

Attached: 1544734237614.gif (640x636, 359K)

I thought Chester was "suicided" and he hadn't actually committed suicide