As a femanon, how can I know if someone is looking at me as they find me attractive...

As a femanon, how can I know if someone is looking at me as they find me attractive? I have autism so I don't get if I have been missing body language or what

Attached: McgjBNr.jpg (500x668, 70K)

If he's talking to you and is clearly struggling with too much or too little eye contact, grinning like a retard, and generally seems more autistic than usual, odds are good.

>someone is looking at me as they find me attractive?
if they hold eye contact for a bit longer than acceptable and smile then you're attractive.

Don't people do this for friendship and politeness too?

They do.

So how can I tell the difference?

>more autistic than usual
Yeah, you can't tell. Also you're asking a bunch of autists with no social skills about social cues. They'll just regurgitate shit they've read on buzzfeed tier sites.

I personally like a lot of girls but I've become so numb about this whole relationship thing that I treat everyone the same. Well, to a degree. If you're extremely pretty or repulsive there's obviously gonna be a slight difference

Do they text you online? If they do and they try to talk a lot they're into you. Do they stare at your eyes a lot? Also into you. If you are attractive most men probably know they don't have a chance with you so they don't bother. If you trick them by smiling a lot at them and show fake sexual interest body expressions they will invest a lot into you emotionally since they'll think you might like them.

While there are signs, without them making a move there's no way to be sure, people just guess and hope.

Bumping as an average looking femsperg

Why do people feel the need to larp? Do you think it's funny to give robots hope of a robot gf?

If I were larping I'd at least make it better than that. I've been diagnosed, I was born with a vagina and I'm mediocre but not ugly. I would just like advice.

There are as many ways as there are many. Generally they'll just ask you out though. Not much need to read subtle cues hints and body language desu. You could always also just ask.

Let me reply with a counter question:
How can I know if you are looking at me as you find me attractive?

She's autistic dude she'll probably ask how to look at someone like that and do the best rendition of whatever subjective answer she gets.

>I have autism
Never occurred to you that they are staring at you because you are a retard?

If the man is looking at you, he finds you attractive. It's hard to look at ugly women. We find most women attractive.
If he's always cutting glances at you, then he likes you a lot, but that doesn't pertain to attractiveness, just means he likes you.

Yeeesss

Triggered

Attached: FB_IMG_1544378720685.jpg (552x828, 35K)

personally if im looking in a girls general direction im also checking her out

Best way is to ask them small talk first

If you look anything like pic, then pretty much any guy who looks at you or talks with you.

if you look like that then 99% of guys find you attractive.