Why am I not losing any weight?

Why am I not losing any weight?
I:
>do moderate cardio every day for 30 minutes (tennis)
>cycle to work (30 mins in total) every weekday
>hardly eat anything
>never touch sugar
Yet I'm still stuck at the same weight and body fat as one month ago. What am I doing wrong?

Attached: fat.gif (633x773, 11K)

Check yourself. Maybe u've got some health issues (hormones etc.)

>hardly eat anything
Your body could be in starvation mode so desperately trying to cling to calories. What do you drink? Do you drink alcohol often?

1 month? Nig you need to burn all that accumulated fat. You hardly exercise...by avoiding sugars it will take some time, also eat properly..eating a bit is not good enough. Eat normaly but just not really unhealthy stuff..if u eat a bit and its bad you arw gonna store it as fat. Also I would do some weight training as well, muscle burns fat.

If that's the case, how do I break out of it? I feel as if years of eating very little have somehow made me less capable of eating much to begin with. I feel full after meals, but I think that's mostly because of the large amount I drink to get what I eat down my throat.
I drink a lot of fatless milk with food.
Otherwise I drink water.
Haven't drunk a soda or juice in months.
Gotcha, how much exercise and weight lifting do you think would be good for losing weight at a somewhat fast pace?

How many calories are you eating per day?

Well it really depends on this And your body type. Pass me some details and I can narrow it done but basically;
>always always always eat breakfast
>aim to drink about 1-1.5litres between meal times
>eat as soon as you realise you're hungry
>make sure every day that you're saying your RDI in calories
> have a carb heavy snack before bed to make you super hungry when you wake up

No such thing as fast phase, you can do it if you use steroids tho. also you do like 30 mins every day, 2 rest days, work different parts of the body. Google a workout split and follow it.

Saying is eating, my bad.

Swap out your water for the milk if you're struggling to hit your daily calorie count

Keep doing it
I once ate 300-600 cal a day for a month and lost a lb a day. I went from 211 to 178 in 30 days.
Track your calories and live off of fruit and water.

When you don’t eat much your body tries to hold onto fat, so eating at least small amounts multiple times a day will help the fat go away. Likewise when you’re on a diet pick a cheat day once every two months to throw your body a challenge to burn through junk food. It’ll make your metabolism work more effectively. If you’ve done everything to lose weight and you still have a problem, then a doctor might be able to see if it’s genetics.

Do keto or full on fasting.

When you eat carbs, it's impossible for your body to burn fat for fuel.

>so eating at least small amounts multiple times a day will help the fat go away.

this is really, really wrong. Eating too little is far worse than eating nothing, and eating frequently means your insulin is always spiking and you're body will never look to fat for fuel.

Yeah, you do the 7 small meals if lf you are fit and maintaining. This guy just wants to lose fat.

I had an issue similar and what happened was a kid asked me where my six pack was Rip. I always ate three times a day but then I just never ate breakfast so maybee a little anorexic but then I slimmed just don't overdo it

Attached: gmagik.gif (256x212, 593K)

Advice thread... I'll start
>be me
>in school
>yayfriends.wav
>yaybadfriends
>in office after bad thing happens
>friend made fun of me for being gay
>tells principal i am gay
>wat the hecc lad thas a secret
It's over... My parents will know
>playdumb.exe
>not convinced
>friend tells me about the possibility of an "acceptance ceremony"
>please no this is not what I wanted
What do I do ro/b/ots

Attached: 00210.gif (89x79, 56K)

It's unlikely that you have beat the laws of thermodynamics.
Consider what you are eating/drinking, are you having your coffee with sugar/cream? log everything you consume on an app like myfitnesspal, make sure you are logging the right amount/portion size.
Are you over estimating how much exercise you actually do? are you cycling downhill? are you counting time standing as time you spend walking?
What BMI/height/weight/body fat percentage are you?
How are you measuring changes in your body? weight/waist size/muscle mass?

OH BOY.

Losing weight is all about numbers. If you burn more than take in, you will lose weight. PERIOD.

"Body chemistry" / "genetics" and your baseline activity level will effect your "daily recommended intake" of calories, this is how many calories you burn simply by existing and changing nothing in your life. The 2000 calories a day quote by food packages doesn't apply to ANY HUMAN BEING THAT HAS, DOES, OR WILL EXIST EVER, PERIOD.

You need to figure out what your personal DRI is and then undercut it. Online calculators are worthless, they won't even give you an approximately accurate ballpark because "kinda active" IS FUCKING MEANINGLESS.

To deterimine your DRI keep METICULUS track of the calories you are putting into your body. Take a scale with you everywhere you go, and be as precise as fucking possible. If you can't accurately record it, don't fucking eat it.

Before doing this however you need to purge your water weight. Drink a ton of water and cut out salt for a week, then weigh yourself in the morning after a good healthy shit. Notate where exactly the scale was when you weighed yourself, and only ever weigh yourself with the scale in the exact same place.

Track for 2 months, and then repeat the water weight purge towards the end, and weigh yourself again.

3500 calories = 1 lb of fat. So if you lost 5 lbs, that means you have a deficit of 17500 calories from what you need. If you gained 5 lbs, you're surplus 17500 calories. Determine your daily average calories intake during your tracking period. If across 56 days you averaged 2000 calories a day, and lost 5 lbs, 17500/56 = 312.5, putting your actual DRI at 2312 calories a day, or in the reverse 1687.5 a day.

Once you have this number, just stay under it, and you will lose weight. The rate of weight loss will directly correlate to your deficit, if you undercut yourself by 100 calories, you'll lose 1 lb every 35 days.

Undercut more, or workout more to increase loss rate.

there's the problem. Hardly eating will result in just holding on to all the stuff you eat, you need to eat enough calories that works for you! remember not to over eat :D

drink water whenever you feel hungry. Thirst can sometimes be mistaken for hunger so try and drink water instead of eating first.

ALWAYS WEIGH AND MAKE YOUR OWN MEALS!!!!

TRY ALSO NOT TO EAT HUGE DINNERS BUT BIG LUNCH AND MEDIUM BREAKFAST!!!!!

HOLY fuck, if you only knew the wonders of a calorie counter app you'd be sooo fucking happy! I work out advanced, but tend to kinda lose track of what i eat so i use a calorie counter to keep track of it.

also making your own meals you know how much you get both out of protein, carbohydrates and fat! you also have less of a chance of getting nasty E numbers and food additives!

I probably forgot something but this helps me at least :D

Attached: 50.png (348x699, 295K)

Same poster, just wanted to add that "exercise" only serves to inflate your DRI. If you perform addtional activites than what you normally do, you are basically adding to the number. You can treat this on a day to day basis, "working off" specific meals, or by adjusting activity into the overall weight loss forecast, i.e. running 10 minutes 3 times a week can either be applied as 10 minutes to those separate days, or 30 minutes divided by 7 and applied to each day.

Continuing to keep track of your calorie intake will help you stay on track, but unless you're calculating a DRI you really just want to have a feel for what you're eating, since in the long term you're going to give up tracking, and feel for your diet is what's going to help you maintain.

You'll go under some days, and over others, neither is the end of the world. It all works out in the end as long as you're trying to stay on goal.

Don't listen to these CICO people telling you to eat the same shit you eat right now but in moderation.

The way to lose weight is basically 95% eating better and 5% exercise.

I lost almost 80 pounds since April, here's what I did:

>1. IF = Intermittent Fasting

This means I don't eat for at least 16 hours each day. I also only eat when I'm hungry, so snacking is out of the question.

>2. Low carb diet

This is what you should aim for.

The good thing about a Keto diet is that you don't need to track the calories you consume since all you need to do is cut all high carb foodstuff and consume leafy green veggies and meat.

Stop eating bread, stop eating candy, stop eating shit with sugar, stop drinking milk, stop drinking soda, stop eating pasta, stop eating potatoes, stop eating rice and stop eating processed food.

You will automatically lose a shit ton of weight this way.

Why does CICO fail? Because you have to religiously track everything you eat, and it will kill your motivation in the long term.

It's also different when you consume 1000 kcal in sweets and 1000 kcal in meat and vegetables. You will be less hungry when you eat stuff with lots of fat.

Pic related, my progress.

Good luck!

Attached: Download (1).jpg (3280x1995, 940K)

just go into a 500 calorie a day deficit. you’ll lose 5lbs a month this way.

500 calories is one Bacon McDouble, so just eat like normal but subtract one Bacon McDouble and you’ll be okay. This even applies if you were completely sedentary.

Oh, another thing! You can’t actually calculate yor caloritic requirements without knowing your body compisition. Any calculator that doesn’t require body composition is absolute bullshit.

Im proud of you.

>Eating too few calories
>Not lifting weights

6 hr a week? nigga are you serious? and you wonder why you're fat?

I work out usually twice a week for about 4-5 hours straight, doing nothing but lifting. Then if I feel like doing extra Ill do some cardio/calestetics for 2-4 hrs on the weekend.

and I STILL wish I could find more time to exercise. Back in the day I used to do 1 hr cardio a day ontop of that.

If you think a stupid hour a day is going to get you anywhere you got another thing coming.

If you don't eat carbs then you won't need to count calories, because you'll have no desire to eat past satiation.

Try Keto instead and keep your activity level the same. That weight will fly off faster than hell. People lose 20 pounds a month doing that. For me I lost 10 pounds a month but still that's a huge weight loss.