Why do "nerdy" weeb guys tend to be extremely impure and unfaithful the moment any girl talks to him and instills him...

Why do "nerdy" weeb guys tend to be extremely impure and unfaithful the moment any girl talks to him and instills him with any confidence? I saw so many go off then and suddently fuck every slut within a hundred mile radius to compensate for the years they spent in their room seething over being an incel.

My boyfriend cheated on me this way and I have been experiencing girls going through the same shit I did.

Do you have an explanation for this?

Attached: 586196.jpg (600x450, 270K)

Sounds like you just explained it yourself. The time of isolation has set it up so any attention will get the boner poppin. Sorry m8

thye aren't used to the attention and can't handle it

But won't they realize that in later years it will fuck up their life completely and they end up being ... yeah alone again because no girl wants a fuckboy.

That's the thing, I imagine 99.9% of the time they wouldn't cheat. But once inebriated and the animal brain comes out its all over.

That's what you get for settling for a beta weeb instead of an alpha chad.

This is why you only date guys who don't drink.

Yet girls get hate when they go for the 'chad', but when they go for betas they will be cheated on and treated like shit.

This. A woman who settles for a beta must be even lower than the beta himself.

Except fuckboys constantly get laid.

You goddamn idiots need to decide what's happening out there cuz your bait is getting hypocritical and that's no good

This.

Never date guys who drink, smoke, masturbate a lot or have tattoos. They aren't boyfriend material.

Why does every girl I don't cheat on leave me but girls who I cheat on daily don't leave me?

Attached: 1446849256000.jpg (1000x900, 417K)

How common is this sentiment? I'm mostly functional and am open about it so there aren't surprises but I'm curious how many femanons would turn me down for this

best advice so far.
Also dont date guys who have instagram and follow alexis ren and message other hoes constantly.

>Why do weak people become dick heads when women are involved?
Because they don't know how to act, if they did being around women wouldn't be a foreign thing to them. Put a girl in a group of guys who aren't used to being around women and they will all become total arseholes and turn against one another.
They act this way because they think it is how "Chad" and the "bad guys" act, which is incorrect.
Chances are they aren't going out fucking loads of women after you, you just think they are with their new found confidence.

By who? Girls are expected to go for the best male possible, if you settle for a weak beta you get what you deserve.

Otaku are antisocial. I’m not talking asocial, I’m talking antisocial. Obviously, not to the degree of being murderers or anything that, but to the degree you shouldn’t trust them.

by other betas as well, just look at r9k

Majority of women avoid guys with those things, so you should stop doing them. Tattooed men almost never get to breed, it's a sign of damaged goods and low IQ.

Sorry just realized I didn't specify but I meant drinking only. If I hint at possible depression will that scare them off.

>Why do ''nerdy'' guys cheat?
So you want chad now right? If a ''nerdy'' guy cheats on you, then the chance of a chad cheating on you Is a million times higher. Most males have higher sex drives than females and want to impregnate as many women as possible. Getting along with a chad is not your option now, find a man who can can handle his sexual urges better.

Well if you're working towards getting better and don't waste too much money on it it's less scary. But if you give off the impression you're expecting a girl to cure your drinking and depression that will scare them off.

pseud

>He defends chads
fucking kill yourself

>Most males have higher sex drives than females and want to impregnate as many women as possible
Not true. Men are naturally monogamous and want to raise ther own kids.

You ignore them during their teens/early twenties and now they have the confidence to pursue women. It's not that hard to figure out. Interrogate your relationship between desire, maturity, wealth, and status and stop pursuing older men and respect peoples life journey. You start this cycle so don't expect sympathy. All people need is that one sexual encounter to get familiarity and their confidence usually spikes.

Ultimately women want many different hard to reconcile things yet expect a man to find and fill and stretch out that tiny hole at the middle of their overlapping circles of wants. If you spent your time being realistic in your desires you wouldn't have soo many problems with getting guys to commit.

>My boyfriend cheated on me this way and I have been experiencing girls going through the same shit I did.
how old were you when this happened? Was he your first bf and were you his first gf? I think I can see what might have happened.