Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Yug_Collapse_9275.png (350x311, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkanization
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
youtube.com/watch?v=u04IL4Od8Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=GEzOgpMWnVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Jews.

It seems that serbs are objectively wrong here in my opinion

Is there a parallel between jews and serbs?

Attached: oybre.jpg (1094x694, 530K)

When will it stop spawning new countries?

>Who was in the wrong here?
Clinton and Nato

When ireland becomes a united country

Soon then

Attached: b045f903e1524268ec607210b2e760e8.png (765x741, 872K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI

Attached: tite.png (654x585, 774K)

What's that ballsack country at the bottom?

When we disable console commands.

FYROM (Macedonia)

This.

Northern Macedonia, the homeland of Aleksandar Makedonski

Attached: javelin.png (873x597, 482K)

Bluepilled. Maybe for kosovo in 99 but not earlier.

slavic shit

He probably fondled young boys

He almost certainly did. Some even think he was diddled by old greeks as a boy himself.

>Maybe for kosovo in 99 but not earlier.
NATO got involved in 94 genius.

Themselves.

Yeah but they didnt start it

Serbs and Bosniaks

also kosovars are raperoach sandniggers and should be gassed

First catholics where fighting alongside mudslimes vs. Orthodoxes.
Then NATO was bombing Christians to protect muds.

>muh religion
urka ili armynsky vibludok?

Serbs were forcing their mongrel commie state onto others and Croats reacted to it while Bosnias were back stabbing and abotaging the effort

the U.S for intervening

No first it was the yugoslavs vs slovenes then yugoslavs vs slovenia and croatia then serbia vs bosnia croatia then bosnia vs croatia vs serbia then bosnia and croatia vs serbia then kosovo and nato vs serbia

But still, who was in the wrong?

Yugoslavia would have worked if Bulgaria was apart of it.

Bulgaria was stronger and richer than them all at the time. They wouldve had to carry everyone else on their backs. Thats why they didn't join.

Yes, it's called balkanization.
Start with plebiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkanization

Bill Clinton

Serbs. Should have just accepted reality, made a deal with Croatia to partition Bosnia and remove kebab.

Nato, Clinton, Alldim

No, but there is a parallel between American-supported Muslim Bosniaks (and their Croatian allies) and Jews.

*North of Macedonia

Have a better one :D

Attached: paokaek.png (800x421, 575K)

Is this true?

Attached: bosnian_kebab.png (2000x6656, 2.76M)

Uhh no, Alexander's home town of Pella is in modern day Greece

He's shitposting.

everyone that thought coexisting with a muslim majority region was doable
the serbs for not being aggressive enough against local corruption in politics
the croats for being part of an alliance they had no right being invited to (should have left those nazi larpers sucking up to germany)
slovenia for ever joining
etc etc
the country wasn't the mistake, it was the greedy people too caught up in their nationalism boxes to see the bigger picture

northern Ireland IS british

slovenians

Delete this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Humans

But it worked nicely up until slobodan milosevic (a serb) came to power. There werent any troubles with muslims before that except a minor chimpout in kosovo after which the serbs chimped out and then everyone followed suit

Bosnians and turks are always to blame.

your country has gotten smaller over time too Fritz, were you guys wrong too? Ich glaube nicht!

b*shitian detected

Wrong.

First it was West German intelligence versus Yugoslavia going back to the 1950's. It became obvious during the Croatian spring. West German intelligence were connecting nationalist Croatians in Yugoslavia with fascist Croats in the diaspora.

The United States would join in and secretly give Yugoslavia generous loans in an effort to get Marshal Tito to at the very least secretly be on the side of the West throughout the Cold War.
Later on, it was not enough for Yugoslavia to be nominally neutral, yet secretly friendly with the west.

By the 1980's, the US Congress was writing financial aid packages for Yugoslavia requiring that, if Yugoslavia was to receive aid, the individual republics would have to ask separately-- independent from the government based in Belgrade.

By the early 1990's the CIA was predicting and promoting a Civil War.
This was part of a larger plan by the US to integrate Yugoslavia into the West by allowing Germany to economically colonize it and by allowing NATO to militarily occupy it. It is considered wrong for any nation to try to be independent from the US system of imperialism and neutral.

Bill Clinton hired mercenaries of MPRI to help the Farnjo Tuđman regime ethnically cleanse Serbs from Western Slavonia, Krajina, and Knin.
Bill Clinton gave support to the Muslim Bosniaks, gave them weapons, and supplied them with Mujahideen.
Bill Clinton and the British gave support to the Kosovar Albanian terrorists in the KLA.

Now, there is bitter rivalry between the different parts of the former Yugoslavia.

But at least the US, EU, and NATO can have their colonies in former Yugoslavia.

Kosovo's mines can be handed over to Western financiers like George Soros.
Kosovo can be a giant American military base. Camp Bondsteel is a huge American military outpost in Kosovo.
Kosovo is now a mafia state that trafficks drugs and human organs, and is still working on ethnically cleansing what few Serbs remain.

Attached: kos_UNMIKmine (1).jpg (836x508, 536K)

Looks like a perched eagle

But germany controls the entire eurozone and by that the whole of europe. We are stronger now than then

so you're going to completely ignore the rising nationalism instigated in croats by their corrupt politicians which would have led to an inevitable separation and battle for territories? (we all know croats wanted much more than they have now)
so easy to blame it all on one man, in reality
there were many actors of many nationalities
and many subverters too! for it is no secret that european powers did not like the idea of a competent rival

Then stop cucking yourselves and save the rest of us this time kraut

albanians for taking over kosovo and stealing it from serbia
t. dejan milosovic

Yeah but it wasnt tudman who annexed vojvodina and kosovo, deployed the ypa against the people, emptied the national bank and centralized all the power around him in yugoslavia. Thats why i think henstarted it, the rest isnt necessarly good, but its more of a reaction to a threat from a serbian madlad

When Vojvodina and Sandžak declare independence, whose fault will that be?

Don't be stupid enough to blame the local people there.

Blame the CIA, NATO, and the European Union because they are the ones that do not want a zone of Slavic speaking Orthodox people going from Novi Sad, south to Belgrade, and ending in Podgorica.
They want this population broken up by Hungarians and Muslims.

They don't want a zone of pro Russian ethnic and political alliances going from western Ukraine, west to Hungary, and then South West into the Adriatic Sea.

Think about the bigger picture.

Stop fighting among one another!

Attached: Balkan-Mountains-Physical-Map-Best-Picture-With-Balkan-Mountains-Physical-Map.jpg (1200x906, 261K)

Damn, that place got Balkanized.

how can it be a reaction, when it started before him?

Literally everyone, mostly the Serbs though.

Quick rundown?

NATO

Nope.
It was mostly the Americans, the Germans, British, NATO, and what would later become the European Union (then the European Community)

>NATO

Exactly!

There were talks of independence even in Tito's time
countries were asking for more autonomous governing and such
it really showed how thin the fabric holding us together was, I'm sure the western spies and lobbyists made quick work of it

Milosevic is still at fault though.
Mainly because his fault in making too nationalist/serb-oriented government in Yugoslavia. The rest (Croats, Bosnia and even Kosovo) are just a result of the nationalist tendencies that were set in motion. You needed a guy who cared about Yugoslav identity instead.
Also
>declare war and fail to win
is an utter failure, you were cheaper letting off Croatia to secede without war and legally trying to oblige them to keep Serb Kraina, Yugoslav ties and just attempt to make them Scotland-tier ir Belarus-tier. A failed war is worst. Next
>failed Bosnia
is self-explanatory. Solutions there were absolutely retarded. And
>Kosovo
is a fuck-up of whole XX century.
And even then, failing to win war was a disaster. Even Albania had higher IQ by allying an actual ally (NATO) instead of Russians who didn't do shit.
>Hungarians
>getting any clay back
good joke
Technically electing Milosevic and nationalist in Serbia itself killed Yugoslavia. Croats contributed too, but a lack of central identity that united Serbs, Bosniak and Croats killed the country when it was vulnerable.
And of course failing to win your wars against Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo was retarded.

Im not buying this

Attached: ustashas jews.jpg (1080x581, 103K)

>failing to win your wars against Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo was retarded.
your post is alright, but you're forgetting that those were wars against (enemy) + NATO
which is not a "winnable" scenario
also bosnia was a threeway clusterfuck, anyone telling you otherwise is lying or has a horse in the race
and you're not mentioning the extreme corruption in the balkans, none of these decisions were made in a public conference room with good intentions, I only fault my fellow people for not striking out against our own before anyone else

Also one last thing, Kosovo was not a failure, it was inevitable.
When the local majority population starts a campaign of terror and armed insurgency because they want independence you can either
exile them
kill them
or accept it
while trying to exile them NATO hopped in on false pretense,
there was NOTHING that could be done and the zergs were in a WIN-WIN scenario

the loans are a known thing
the CIAniggers too
but how much hand they all had in the scenario is anyone's guess

Croatian Nazi's were Jews all along.. yeah ok.

Kosovo is to the Serbs what Krajina is to the Croats. Is this a correct assessment?

Why don't you learn?

The Weight of Chains is fun and informative.
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

Yugoslavia the Avoidable War is very well sourced. They cited all their sources very well.
youtube.com/watch?v=u04IL4Od8Qo

Michael Parenti is very good on this topic.
youtube.com/watch?v=GEzOgpMWnVs

No.
Kosovo is literally considered Holy Land to the Serbs.

not that we're super religious or anything
it just used to be our main territory, and has a ton of cultural heritage
I'll tell you what, seeing those zergs defile ancient monasteries made me dislike them real quick

>NATO
First war in Croatia and few years in Bosnia were mostly without NATO.
But even that aside, it was mostly a huge failure of foreign politics. Mostly because no one really had a long-term solution to the problem, Milosevic kept war for ratings and got cheap support by antagonizing NATO until it fucked him in Kosovo.
>corruption
Eh, it doesn't really stop politics from getting done. It may result in ineffective politics though, but still doesn't kill you.
>Bosnia three way
True. And there was NATO, Saudis and bunch of other shit.
It ended up sadly nonetheless.
>Kosovo
You fucked up in XX century, yes.
I still have no idea how Tito didn't use communism to remove them to Albania.
Ideally, you could try to make them Donbass-tier shithole and ignore them outside of Serb areas and force to become your autonomy. Kosovars aren't awful as autonomy after all. But again, Milosevic needed the war to keep his rating.
As for NATO bombing - it was bad and badly justified, but I really understand them for bombing Serbia for going into another war. Also bad foreign politics again.

More importantly, is it true that you gonna recognize Kosovo for taking back northern part with Serbs? Or just shit talk?

Wasn't the Battle of Kosovo considered extremely significant for the Serb people?

You don't have to be religious to appreciate the significance of historically important monasteries or to become upset when Albanian terrorists desecrate them.

I'm Catholic.
I'm not the most observant Catholic in the world, but I would become quite angry if some anti Catholic barbarians decided to desecrate my places of worship.

But Krajina is the center of the medieval croatian state and the then capital of rsk was the crowning city of croatian kings, also the general area of original croat settlement, its a core part of croatian history and it is similar to kosovo in the way serbs arrived there and proclaimed it to be serbian land like the albanians proclaimed kosovo to be albania, and some of the devastation of religious objects done to catholic monasteries and churches can be compared to the destruction of serb sites in kosovo. I mean, if Kosovo shouldnt have the right to secede, why would krajina? Some of the regions that encompassed krajina werent even majority serb and only become so after catholic expulsions by the serbs

sorry, I just didn't register the XX century in your previous post, I was talking about the operation with current events in mind
>is it true that you gonna recognize Kosovo for taking back northern part with Serbs? Or just shit talk?
you have to understand, we are NOT I repeat NOT an independent country anymore
do not listen to anyone that tells you otherwise, we are now little more than a reluctant colonial vassal
our current leaders get support from the west because they lick their boots
the people do not want to accept a farce like kosovo (the illiterate alboshits removed and metohija lmao)
so the traitors KHM leaders here are stuck between balancing the desires of EU and balancing the desires of the people
how much can you sell and get away with? - they think
it is shit talk from treasonous politicians who know we have been backed into a corner
but will anything come of it?
nobody knows, the people here are sick of it all
do keep in mind though
even if we accept it, soon as EU or NATO loses power on the world stage, we coming south, with a big ol' chip on our shoulders
(partly due to everything you already know, and partly due to the horrific crimes they committed against us there, which the western world ignores to this day)
the organ traders meme is not just a silly joke

soon....;D

Attached: united kingdom.png (358x599, 65K)

Yep, that battle was us giving it our all to stop the islamic hordes and we didn't make it
we beat the first army and even got the sultan himself, but lost almost everyone in the process, then you have 500 years of trying to break free, while the west uses you as a buffer zone, and then later tries to conquer you like the fucking turks

I guess Serbia politicians will give up on nationalism like North Macedonia and will kinda accept it all. Makes sense too, it is the only choice you have now when almost surrounded by it.
Maybe you may get unfucked by removing corrupt politicians after nationalism becomes less relevant. Serbia is quite strong, so if it manages to become Poland of Balkans it can kinda redo Yugoslavia within EU. No better alternatives exist for you atm.

It's too bad that Bill Clinton didn't hire mercenaries to help the Serbs take Kosovo and cleanse the Albanians from the region like he did when he hired MPRI mercenaries to help the Tuđman regime ethnically cleanse Serbs from Krajina.
If it's so important, it would have been the nice thing to have done.

What's most likely is that Northern Ireland will simply join the Republic of Ireland.

Yeah once we build up important infrastructure and business I'm sure more options will open up to us.
But something tells me we haven't seen the last crisis in the Balkans, and I don't think going along with the EU is going to help us much when that comes knocking.

Your country: Germany
It was literally your county's doing

Serbs were the good guys obv. Not some religious fanatics terrorists at all.

Attached: 1550281087229.jpg (546x787, 63K)

The commies were in the wrong forcing all of these disparate peoples under one tyrannical roof

“Communist”. Original Communist Yugoslavia was made by thieves, muggers and murderes.

In an essence it was fight between CPY (Communist Party of Yugoslavia) against republic communist parties. And CPY lost.

War that occured had its course and ended as it ended. It is hard to say who’s “lost” and who's “won”. Obviously common people have lost. Serbs lost because elites promised that they will rule everithing, and same elites failed on that promise. Everyone else lost beacause elites promised them more freedom and prosperity and these elites failed miserably on those promises. I’m not even sure if these promises had any touch of sincerity originaly.

Nothing have changed in any of these countries. Only difference between them are in the names of people in power. We still have to protect our unity against external “enemies” and internal “traitors”, while only way to conduct business is by paying share to power structures or be part of cabala.

First order of business for all of thes new countries was revocation of law to show origin of wealth. Whatever it is called in english.

With that law abolished all stolen wealth from Yugoslavia was allowed to return to these countries and its made legal. Plus war was awesome way to make even more money and nobody asked how you made it.

Right now, and i do believe that its a same in whole of ex Yugoslavia, we have corrupted politicisan grabbing money wherever they can, while people are leaving country en masses. Pretty much same shit that was in Yugoslavia during 70-80 in last century.

Explain Srebrenica massacre then

What happened to pan slav-ism Ivan?
>Comparing a Totenkopf to an ISIS shit-rag
>Comparing Serbs fighting for their 1400 old homeland with rag heads fighting for sex slaves

Russian """Loyalty""""

>What happened to pan slav-ism Ivan?
I value it. I'd side with my croatian brothers any time. ZDS!

kebab removers did nothing wrong. dont expect serbs to come to your aid when the german caliphate becomes official

purple looks like a ballsack

it was organized by a small group of people, and the idea for it coined by one man
why everyone treats it like some kind of official government decision is beyond me

Huh? I think you got it mixed up, the serbs were cleansing croats from krajina and non krajina areas, as well as in bosnia. NATO wasnt fighting in operation storm except a few airstrikes in bosnia and only provided some logical support AFAIK i have no idea what kind of bill clinton mercenaries youre talking about, but that still begs the question why is it ok when serbs try to protect their land but not when croats do it. I think you may have dabbed into conspiracy theories too much

brains dead Serbian idiot. There were dozens of Srebrenicas all across Bosnia. Go die in your poor shithole while deepthroating on that Russian dick. Get rekt by natos air strikes you sore loser.

we got more nato air strikes coming your way soon. You really think the us is going to let Putin gain more power in the eastern world? Not happening.

Serbians are the Jews of Europe and that is forever known. Nobody will ever like your zero culture people.

>germany controls the entire eurozone
Until you run out of money.

ahahahah the diaspora butthurt fills the air so thick you could almost bite it
yeah, but many of those dozens were done by your filthy little peaceful jihad lovers
hell, just for that one pregnant women with a slit throat by the road I would destroy your people
for one of her is worth more than all of you

Germany.

Didnt look like an Irish priest to me, potato starved nigger.

butthurt lol? you Serbian people spend all day crying about nato air strikes and brag about how you shot down one us plane.

your people are an embarrassment. greed got you chasing after land and you ended up losing more than you had in the process. no country worth anything wants to do business with your shit hole so your government literally praises Russia every chance they get.

Please tell me, how is Serbia not a shit hole?