These two have been released so there was no evidence linking them to the attack

These two have been released so there was no evidence linking them to the attack.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6711413/Two-Empire-extra-brothers-released-WITHOUT-charge-Jussie-Smollett-attack.html

Attached: empire-brothers.jpg (634x409, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/game-changer-jussie-smollett-hires-high-profile-michael-cohen-criminal-defense-attorney/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but there is NEW evidence. I have no idea what it is though

Attached: captain jack russells.jpg (400x400, 30K)

who cares

>so there was no evidence linking them to the attack
Jussie hired the highest-priced *defense* attorney in the US today. The brothers ratted on him to avoid getting deported, that's the "new evidence".

Well yeah there is no evidence linking them to the attack.
There was no attack.

I'm glad that faggot nigger got beat up and no one got charged with a crime. Glad to see at least some people are taking a stand against niggers and degenerates

Just because they haven't been charged yet means nothing, it just mean they were brought in for questioning.

I wouldn't expect you to understand this though, being a black tribalist with an agenda.

New reports say they turned on him.

Sauce?

Why are they shitless you dumb monkey ape nigger? Can't niggers make a single thread without dicks and nudity?

Attached: nigger cow shit eater.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

Jussie got a really good lawyer, the nigerian princesses snitched or they do 7 years each holding their tongues

Google Michael Monico, he's Michael Cohen's lawyer.

Michael fucking Cohen's attorney, no less
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/game-changer-jussie-smollett-hires-high-profile-michael-cohen-criminal-defense-attorney/

Typical racist cops letting the dark skinned white men go free after a hate crime.

>Cops enforcing laws are bad

That's you.

This. If there was an "attack" they would be charged. Them being released is no good for Jewcy Fruit.

They probably snitched is all

This guy literally tongues nigger asshole.

Jussie has to request charges be filed . That is why they were let go.

Eh dez niggas are innocent they din do nuthin, that gay ass nigga framed em

Why didn't he just say it was 2 black guys? Nobody would have cared.