Prove me wrong: Islam is a White Religion

I'm not talking about Arabs "practicing" Islam, I'm talking about Europeans who are Islamic. Europeans who don't drink, have sex with everyone they meet, keep their women modest, and thank Allah everyday for being the lord of the worlds.

Attached: a0fc09c982f60c99e8e13988f1db90ee.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Europeans who don't drink, have sex with everyone they meet, keep their women modes
Race traitors who drink when no one looks, are incels, and eventually have to marry a third world women, and not even one from Thailand.

>Christian values=Islam.
Stfu sandnigger, don't make us crusade you fags again.

Jow Forums is filled with tradcucks. You'll never get them to demand actual patriarchy. Simps exist in every male space. It's just part of male instinct.

Attached: trump-maralago.jpg (749x750, 99K)

You think the white man would ever truly give up bacon?

Not even human

The Crusades were always a failure.

Why is he wearing the doily thingy that my grams sets her tea pot on?

I hate arabs but yes there is nothing wrong with stoning whores to death, I would very much like to see that implemented.

This post is exactly the type of shit I come here to avoid. Please leave and don't ever come back.

Islam is unironically my final hope for the West. If the leftists defeat us, the actions and policies they use to do so will be the same ones Islam later uses to overrun them.

And Christ-cucks are so much better?
Sure, because Christian values have prevented what the West has become.

Islam is a religion created by kikes who included a poison pill encouraging muslims to marry their 1st cousins creating, over hundreds of years, a bunch of violent inbred retarded fuckwits.
Change my mind.

Attached: 6275cceba8193974e0ccb81f910d75df.gif (320x180, 2.64M)

Dead muslims doesn't seem like a failure to me.
Christianity didn't do this to the west. It was another (((semitic))) religion that did.

Thinking Evanga-cucks and Libs would allow us to remove ((them)).
We need to be realistic.
We simply don't have the manpower. We'd need to triple to have any demonstrable effect

Everyone who has IQ above 80 cannot read a Life of prophet Mohammed and not think that the guy was a massive joke.

First was successful, Nothern, and Reconquista both were successful. Also there are a shit ton of Crusades, just most only know of the ones in the holy land, and don’t think of the others.

Attached: slide.png (1500x1500, 996K)

It’s the christcucks who let themselves be controlled by (((them))). If we were REALLY following the Bible, we wouldn’t be so protective of (((them))). But we are because we’re a bunch of faggots.

(((They))) are no longer holy. (((They))) have that up when (((they))) betrayed God and his holy land. God cast (((them))) aside and chose us good little goyim instead. Does that mean we hate (((them)))? No. Does it mean we let (((them))) handle their own shit? Fuck yes.

But we have become soft, after the gaslighting of the “Holocaust” and us keeping our guard down for so long (((they))) took over.

Attached: A3E6E619-B528-4BCD-A49E-AE7F0CC3D53E.gif (480x267, 419K)

Evangelicals aren't christian, they and Libs share the rope.

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY

Muhammad SWT was a straight, white, male. InshAllah.

Exactly.
Good.

Is that the German bro ISIS made a sex slave?

This ugly, traitorous ginger will get the fucking rope.

Every white guy I know who is Muslim is a fucking ginger

THIS
They'd rather hand their women over to Niggers than put them in their place, cucks all of them

Yes

Somebody post your beurette a khel folder