I need help. I suspect a Muslim countries worker of mine is a terrorist. He is raising all the red flags...

I need help. I suspect a Muslim countries worker of mine is a terrorist. He is raising all the red flags, he is virtually untraceable online, all his social media is very recent and has nothing about his personal life, he gets visibly distressed when Pakistan is insulted and he has a happy talk to everyone and greet the janitor attitude. He is scaring me. I work for a company that has sensitive information. What do I do? How do I find out if he is a terrorist without alerting him? I'm working in India but our company has sensitive info about USA so this is your problem as much as it's mine Jow Forums he might have access to it soon because he is trying hard for a promotion.

Attached: 1545527805743.png (500x500, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi
cia.gov/cgi-bin/forlang_form.cgi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should I just say fuck it sir and run away? Fuck the USA I don't give a shit about your burgers dying or getting islam'ed.

Shut up pajeet. Leave this innocent man alone.

just leave him alone, or red pill him on the JQ.

Write an anonymous email to your US customer. If they don't care they deserve to have their shit stolen

>greet the janitor attitude

What is this?

When you think he is about to strike, you must designate his street as the shitting street. This should delay his plans

>greet the janitor attitude
You think a guy is a terrorist cause he greets the janitor?

Is he a Paki? Where is he from?

Provide him with excellent customer service

Run and seek asylum in the west

he's not an asocial asshole

Likely not a terrorist. You're just a stupid poo.

I'm pretty sure Indians are on to Pakis as likely Muslim terrorists, since unlike in West they have legit conflict with Muslims.

He says he is from Goa, but the college he claims to be from says they don't know him, I even called the aluminium association of that college and sent his pics and all the people from that year of graduation available said they don't recognize him. also the experience he shows in linkdin, I called that company too and they too had never heard of him. This is the major red flag for me. I know I shouldn't have called but I was too scared. What do I do? Just pretend I don't see anything? I'm not going any further because he knows where I live. Please help

India is all fucked up with the caste system. If you work in a job like janitor you are probably from a lower caste, the "elite" ones view you as subhuman and with a less valuable life. If this guys colleague "greets the janoitor" he probably doesn't see caste like the OP. Silly "elites" don't realise they are shitskins too and that those in the developed world view them all as equally pathetic animals who are both untrustworthy, dirty and shit in the streets like dogs, regardless of caste.

if he faked his credentials, tell your supervisor

I think you're larping but if not bring it up to HR and have them investigate

Islam is a cancer that must be purged any means necessary.

Here's what you do:

Go to a public place and report him on multiple suspect sites.

Do this on random days and do differing perspectives ie neighbor, co worker, former friend etc and they will have to investigate him. Hopefully it results in a mudslime being put down. God speed pajeet

Fucking muslims. Muslims are just weapons of the jew. Jews literally have created a blood thirsty army at their disposal by manipulating idiots into Islam. Islam and niggers are the Jews biggest weapons and must be purged

What if they name me and he kills my family. How do I report anonymously?

I'm in India, I don't think this will work, and what about machine ip? Should I use TOR?

>How do I report anonymously
Are you clinically retarded? Fuck of larper.

Kill him. You’ll face no repercussions.

Call the NIA and say what you have found or the ATS they can be found in your local yellow pages or there should be a terrorist hotline depending on where u are

That's why you do public place, it's impossible to track and there wont be security cameras. Most sites are anonymous or put pajeet Gandhi or some made up shit

Sacrifice him to Kali, OP.

Fuck off isis

leave an anonymous note at your supervisor's house/mailbox, do not write it with your hands. Instead, use a printer or cut out letters from a piece of literature.

Arent muslims in India terrified of ghosts? Just out a nail in every tree near his house

I'm not aware of any "anti-Islamophobia" legislation in India
maybe you should just report him
especially considering the recent suicide attack.

confront him about it. His reaction the first 2 seconds afterwards should give you an indication on his motives

You can start with not labelling people "terrorist". Maybe he is sick of your constant bickering about politics you have learnt from the media. Maybe he sees the bigger picture. How is not having traces online a bad thing?
Retard

Hes muslim, so terrorist is an appropriate title

The way I behave around him, he will know it's me. I will get killed. I need to run away after all

Call the NSA

Whats his job title?

What kind of clearance does the guy have?
Terrorists usually wanna get up in the ranks before they infiltrate and assemble

He has enough clearance, he manages databases and will have access to raw data if he gets a promotion

anonymous tip is your best choice then my dude, or if you want actual proof, you could always spy on the fellow and see what he does on a day to day basis kek

fuck off leftist shitter. I fucking hate you so much. all mudslimes deserve the bullet.

attempt an assasination

why is there muslims in india? i thought you chased them all out

>india
>""""having sensitive info about the USA""""

Attached: 1549753180382.png (520x390, 142K)

Get in contact with Indian police and intelligence. They will gather as a group in uniform, and take huge dumps on the sidewalk in front of his home that spells out "we know".

You have no idea sir, even us gov data is with our company. Because USA teachers and veterans pensions account is handled by us and we have everything from social security to addressess, and some of it is even more sensetive like defense Roth IRA accounts that have address of bases.

There are more indian muslims than arab muslims apparently

Just imagine a manager could say the same about a redpill white male.
Avoids social media
Nationalist
Ignores class/caste brainwashing
This is most of pol

3rd most Muslim populated country. Its 90% the reason they're not a superpoopower

Post a picture to confirm your place of employment has toilets. If so maybe someone here will try to help you.

What about fake credentials? What about overly social to blend in attitude? What about pretending to like India but showing visible hate for india

Pay me and I will, 100 BTC

"terrorists" all work for Intel agencies just like your own recent false flag so don't worry about that.
Just focus on what you have evidence. That he faked credentials, thats enough to fire him

No deal. Have fun being allah ackBOOMED at work.

I bet he uses a toilet and doesn't shit in the street... Pajeet BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-020208.jpg (1438x2244, 844K)

Ask him about ISIS, if he says anything about being tempted to join etc. you should report him to authorities immediately and have stink patrol police bust into his home and collect his hard drive java script lesson data along with the bob and vagene pics.

learn English street shitter.

Is anyone else getting a "social experiment" vibe from this thread? OP is most certainly a faggot, probably just larping or trying to see how easy it is for americans and anglos to fuck withsome random guys life. If this is real, which I highly doubt, it's likely just something petty. Maybe ahmed is better looking and getting more attention from the ladies. Who knows.

This
Trannies must be exterminated too

Post it all on mega and ruin the mudshits plan

Hey can you please report this to the CIA tip line on their website? Let them know your concerns, the background check you did on this guy, and the access that he would have to US Defense IRAs and base addresses. They would be very interested in following up with your company on the matter and they will be able to keep you anonymous. Your actions can save future lives OP.

post all the shit you have on him on mega.
use a vpn when doing the tipoff.

cia.gov/cgi-bin/forlang_form.cgi

That”s the link to the non-English version of the form if you want to write in your non-native Hindi. You can also select the English only form as it might be faster. Please report this though, it sounds like you are on to something. Sounds like you are a sub-contractor to military financials.

poo on him

go to a net cafe and print what you just told us, deliver it to your supervisor's door

Greeting the janitor? Dear God I knew those muslims were savages but this is a new low.

Take a shit on his street as a declaration of war and get ready to defend your country.

Attached: 932ngpo.png (352x384, 215K)

What's wrong to blow up some POO?
If you're concerned, contact your plumber.

Attached: Nuclear_POO.jpg (634x378, 98K)

I'm going to not take action. I've applied for other jobs in another city. Why should I care about your country? I'm not taking the risk. Nobody offered to take the evidence and submit themselves. I owe your country nothing. I just want to be safe. No matter what I do he would know it was me.

He will Know it was me because I treat him like that. If he gets caught his friends will get me. I m sorry but I can't report.

Just hum the tune of the Isis theme. If he responds positively you'll know.

poo on him

Why run away? But yeah, mind your own business, there's nothing you can do anyway.

If anyone wants to submit the evidence to whatever or whoever dm me on telegram @polindia I will send you the evidence