Jussie going down

They rolled on him.

Attached: d2e2162f64b8649f8aff02872586091f.png (1129x608, 100K)

Mighty big if truthful

I think if they released the Nigerians, that means the cops are back to square one and we have no idea what happened. Hiring a lawyer is just a sensible thing to do. It doesn't mean he's guilty.

>It doesn't mean he's guilty.

Go suck that lying faggots dick some more.

this guy wants the nigerians released on his ass

An hour ago you thought the Niggerians were in on it. Why are you so sure you know the truth now?

I hope Kamala and Cory are fucked too

IRAN WILL NUKE ISRAEL AND YOU WILL BE BURNED ALIVE YOU FUCKING KIKE

GET OUT

It's as simple as Jussie says he won't press charges. Then this all crumbles. Police can't do much more if he calls this off.

literally means nothing
waste of time
where will you "people" go when we shut this shithole down
lmao....

turbocoping
he's done goofing
nothing will happen to him, though, because justice is long gone
but this adds yet another false flag to the collection

Filling a false report is a crime user.
Cops remember black lives matter and all this Kaepernick stuff.. they are going to roast this guy

>Abimbola
>a bimbo la
kek

Attached: 1549941202263.jpg (330x330, 23K)

the two probably weren't 'in on it' to the level of it being reported to the police. If they testified as such, they will be let go. Why smohl-brain lawyered up is because he got rolled.

Jussie took way too long to find a good lawyer. Guess he didn’t get that Jew IQ.

Jussie is full of shit for sure.....but if you've got the coin? Hire the best attorney you can afford

NIGERIANS FLIPPED

He was trying to carry out a scam. He didn't want a lawyer for that. He only needs the lawyer now that he is having to abandon his scam.

Kek. Nigerian Bros to be released in the evening or be officially charged. They just went through 48 hours of interrogation and are a little tired. Police had enough for a warrant to search their filthy apartment. So, the police chief tweets out that due to new evidence (from the interrogation) they are releasing them and will be investigating other areas. During this time good ol' boy Jussie gets a high power defense attorney. Oh no, not a prosecutor for a minor mugging case, but a full fledged defense attorney who will now be the go between him and the Chicago Police Department.

Nothing to see here. Nope.

The shills got me for sure this time, Jow Forums...that's it...I need to die

Attached: kzBilc2.gif (300x191, 943K)

Nobody cares what happens to the faggot nigger, the important part is being able to point to this story the next time they cook up some hate crime bullshit. I think it's called crying wolf in English.

find out the anonymous person(s) footing the bill for lawyer, smollet can't afford it.

They were on some level at least. 2am on a bitter cold morning in Chicago they are all in the same area and on camera. Nigerian Bros even had to take a Lyft to get there. All three follow each other on social media. One bro was even on the set of Empire as a stand in. Coincidence not likely.

>if you nigs shut the fuck up we will give you citizenship

I'm going to do it for real this time. Don't stop me.

ni9erians are infamouus snitches. srsly. they say in south africa
>never trust a ni9erian
>oi why me m8
>uhhhh cuz theyre fuckin snitches

true story

>Michael Cohen.

Which Michael Cohen? There's a gorillion Jew lawyers named "Micheal Cohen". Does he represent anyone else famous?

>we have no idea what happened
i know exactly what happened, nothing. he's lying.

And sending a hoax hate letter to yourself using the United States Postal Service, especially if it contained a white powder as mentioned in some media reports.

>"victim"
>defense attorney

Attached: thonk.png (1200x992, 144K)

All that we know is his story is totally bogus and an obvious fake hate crime.

i know right. cohens have been breeding for like 5000 years there should be like a trillion of them ot there

Normally you'd be right but America is already so polarized by the last 600+ days of SJW retardation that there's no one left to convince, your either on one side or the other.

Big if true

Even his name is fake and gay. Jussie? Nigger you Jessie, you dumb ass nigger. BAKA

literally who the fuck is this gay nigger and what the hell is his show i honestly never heard of this guy or his thing before this i swear to god is this real life or is this viral marketing from some declining or new thing

What is more interesting is if Lee Daniels hires a lawyer.

Attached: 1546451411129.jpg (700x882, 282K)

Attached: MAGA.png (600x390, 302K)

Fine
If leftists want to make ANY KIND OF black assault a lynching AND a hate crime, do it.

But the punishment for lying about one should be a lynching, and this lying spear chucker should be strung up for trying to incite racial division.

true if a cop even wants to speak to me I tell him I want a lawyer, cops are almost as dumb as niggers, going to jail for one night isnt that bad

other than possibly aiding and abetting what crime did they commit that would warrant immediate incarceration?

DEFENSE lawyer. The jig is up.

>The jig is up
and will soon be going down