Love your enemies

Love your enemies

Attached: hsw.jpg (618x340, 20K)

*once they are dead

Wrong.

Aye. Sending them off to reeducation camps is loving them.

Attached: 1547569971409.jpg (822x512, 132K)

Do you love the pedophiles? I don't.

Attached: 1498912276361.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Protip: God considers you better dead than a serial sinner.

Proof
>flooded the world
>incinerated two cities
>punishment for breaking his law is death
>sinners do not make it to the kingdom

God's love isn't your hippy tolerate everything "love."

Amen, op. Nice digits too.
Hopefully one day Jow Forums will realize Trump is wrong.
He just wants you to be a wageslave. Endless job creation but no wage increases. Just enough entertainment and fast food to keep you stuffed and happy so you don't start a worker's revolution.
The biggest redpill of 2019 so far is that Trump hates the working class and he wants you to be slaves and never retire.
The future is neetdom and Christianity. Get on board or you will work harder and longer than any boomer has ever worked before. You will be lucky if you ever get to retire in Trump's slave worker economy.
Good luck, Jow Forums. Good luck

Thanks for this

This one needs rope.

Blessed are those who remove what harms their family and nation.

Attached: zzzz1446942991379.png (729x611, 563K)

Also

Ephesians 5:11 King James Version (KJV)
>And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Matthew 7:16-20 King James Version (KJV)
>Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
>Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
>A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
>Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
>Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

This is what's really bothered me with the whole hippie love Jesus that's been peddled in the past century. It's such a bland, uninspiring, meaningless message, Christian churches can't be genuinely shocked that attendance is plummeting.

>Love your enemies
no that's a jewed version of the bible.
My Bible says judgment. If I kill them judgment is soon for them.

Attached: 1545478336387.jpg (725x566, 141K)

but how can a human be completely sinless?

Taking spiritual advice from faggots in dresses was never a good idea.

Attached: pope_imam.jpg (770x433, 31K)

FpBp

Attached: 1549415594688.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

We need to go back to the dark ages, unironically.

You are only sinless after the judgment. God wants you to quit sinning and actively steer yourself away from sin. To better yourself.

just go back in the Bible and you'll be okay. any Bible before 1920.

Attached: walls.jpg (920x960, 206K)

Roman's 2:23
>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
Roman's 6:23
>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Only one lived a sinless life: Jesus, who died the death of a sinner in all of our places. If you accept this gift, your debt can be paid.

Thanks for posting this, and thanks to whoever wrote this. It perfectly articulated what I've thought about for a long time. Hippy,passive and over-tolerant Christianity and Jesus is a heresy

Tolerance is not a Christian virtue. But neither is your wrath.

Attached: 1545593689981.jpg (720x900, 111K)

does love mean kiss their ass. or does love mean
corrective action by breaking my foot off in your
ass.

Jews are literal godslayers

Attached: 1473439169382.png (251x255, 72K)

>spread the other (ass) cheek

Love them into the ground

old testament? jew?

those are another kind, they get a different treatment

Attached: 1550273339731.jpg (900x900, 302K)

“that the love which He asked was in my will and not meant to be felt as emotion. No. Not at all. He was asking that I act with love; that I do unto others; and that I should do it unto those who repelled me, I believe, was a greater act of love than any other.”
― William Peter Blatty, The Exorcist

Please place the entire quote in context

Luke 6:27-36

27 “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. 29 To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. 30 Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. 31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

32 “If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. 35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. 36 Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.

In this quote, Jesus is not talking to sinners or those who have yet to be saved. He is talking to the saved. He is telling them how they can be rewarded in heaven, and how they can go above and beyond how the unsaved think and act, so that they will be like sons of the most high. He is teaching people that being compassionate and giving to those who cannot or will not give anything back is heavenly behavior.

Sinners always act in their own self interest, they will only give or love or lend if it benefits them. They don't give a damn about anyone else. The saved do not think this way. This is the lesson of Love your enemies.

As we forgive those who trespass against us

girls just want to have fun

Attached: girl.gif (241x399, 2.99M)

The incredulous looks on those kids faces. Fucking priceless.

Learn to love you neighbors like the christians learned in rome.