30KV

Explain very carefully to me why I, *as a new wizard, who's never really had friends or been part of anything, in a dead-end job with no prospects, in a world where every fucking fandom has basically become part of regular society*, should not kill myself?

Pic related, even furries are above me. Somehow the furry fandom is now full of hard-bodied faggots and fit girls.

I guess fandoms/obsessions are a testament to giving it your all even if it seems stupid to someone else. Learnt that lesson way too late for it to be useful.

Attached: Navy-Furry.jpg (1262x748, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

123test.com/career-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>even the craziest fandoms can have normal people
Who would have guessed

>Somehow the furry fandom is now full of hard-bodied faggots and fit girls.
I know :3

OP I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for help with, but your posts exceeds of jealousy. Meditate on that emotion and discover how it's toxic and unnecessary. Once liberated from jealously, you might be able to enjoy your life more.

Peanut, I want you to know that while hitting girls or dogs isn't OK, hitting girls who dress up as dogs is kosher. They sorta cancel out .

>exceeds
I think you mean reek, but no shit. I've never been a part of any fandom or anything of that sort since there was nothing near me. I always thought mtg, gaming tourneys, etc basically all the nerdy/geeky shit would always be the haunt of social rejects and in the past few years or so I've learnt that all the new geeks are basically part of the mainstream and some sort of out-of-place relic. They all grew up with social skills and a safe space, I got denied anything remotely resembling a social group and a proper adolescence. Geekdom is basically the same place as anywhere else and now *I* have to reach up to *their* level.

The furry fandom thing is the cherry on top of this.

I'm just looking for an actual reason to prolong this shit existence.

>exceeds
Exudes. You tried though, Peanut Boyo. Better luck ahead.
Well, hat's off to you for discovering that not judging people, and enjoying something for what it is at face value, would lead to a constructive and positive environment. And this is coming from someone who, honestly, had a godawful childhood for the most part.
But moreover, I'm not sure what you want. Someone to stop you? Encourage you? Just hoping for two tears in the bucket, or else fuck it?
I dunno, man. I think if you had the balls for suicide, you wouldn't have this thread. Instead, focus on what you can do, and how to escape the shitstorm you see in society. Tons of people are getting away from society and off the grid, it just takes determined, hard work.

>Well, hat's off to you for discovering that not judging people, and enjoying something for what it is at face value, would lead to a constructive and positive environment.
>discovering

Hoping, not discovering, I was hoping that I'd have a place with other social rejects but I think social rejects of my kind are a dying or dead breed and fandoms full of broken people no longer existence. I mean, I remember the furry fandom being full of jailhouse gay amorphous blobs in the early days.

>Instead, focus on what you can do, and how to escape the shitstorm you see in society.
Escape what, aside from work and my parents most of my time is spent in solitude.

I want another roll of the dice.

Okay, so....
Wow, alright (sorry if I'm rude or some shit but I'm just trying to get things out to you)
Only you can change the outcome of your life.
People can worsen it, or help it but only you can decide whether you are gonna change, or not.
Furries, weeaboos have decided to not be the iconic neckbeard or LGBT, fags they've been made out to be.
You're mad that people who do weird stuff behind the curtains are succeeding their lives, while you're not? So do you just want them to stay sad, and jobless because they like to wear fursuits (BTW I hate furries as much as the next guy, but you can't be mad when they're trying to make it, in life) Maybe this could be an inspiration to the idea that if weirdos who have been pushed away and are considered gay, can succeed and be normal everyday people, you totally fucking can too. Don't be angry when furries try to have good lives, and you decide to stay sad on Jow Forums all day.

Attached: garfield.png (1280x720, 439K)

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

I feel like you're focusing on the furry part a little too much, they're the cherry on top of the actual cake.

>You're mad that people who do weird stuff behind the curtains are succeeding their lives, while you're not?
I'm mad that I never had a chance to be part of any fandom, I'm mad that fandoms now are part of the mainstream and no longer a niche thin.

The entire playing field has been completely levelled is what I'm getting at. I mean, I might as well go to a club and walk up to the biggest guy and smack his girlfriend's ass cos it doesn't matter cos everything is on level-footing and I'm playing with a major handicap.

>How many girls have you asked on date this year?
None. The first 22 years I spent time trying to not get my ass kicked and trying to get an education, then I lost the rest of my years on a dead-end job. I am now a skinnyfat blob who's now not even a geek, I'm not in a position to ask a girl on a date.

>not in a position
Bullshit. Try single moms. They are super easy and good practice gfs. Just remember to use condom. Never trust her "i am on pill" because thats how they become single mothers in the first place.

Attached: single moms.jpg (576x1024, 49K)

>Try single moms
What exactly are supposed to be my attractive qualities that will land me a "single mom"?

Having dead end job and ability to pay for dinner on a date is almost overqualified for single moms / divorced / used women.
>inb4
You dont have to marry them. Just get some experience, fuck around and then see if you can reach for better women.

>single moms meme
Lol. OP you are fucked. You missed your chance, whether it's your fault or not. You have no winning move.

>Explain very carefully to me why I, *as a new wizard, who's never really had friends or been part of anything, in a dead-end job with no prospects, in a world where every fucking fandom has basically become part of regular society*, should not kill myself?
because ALL of those 3 things are fixable, unlike death

Attached: crabs and buckets.png (540x829, 307K)

Hey I get laid, unlike OP I don't have 30 years of growing up to do. You go ahead and fill his head with single/divorced moms meme as if milfs aren't a thing.

Alright how is
>in a dead-end job with no prospects
fixable?

>unlike death
Maybe there's something else on the other side.

>reduce ... confidence ... out of ... spite or competitive feelings

For example you can try to look for different job. But that requires confidence or will to do something, same as your virginity problem...
123test.com/career-test/

>But that requires confidence or will to do something
And money and qualifications.

Let's just say I do put in the will or whatever, you agree though that I will be on the backfoot when it comes to most things right?

I mean it's why I brought up the modern fandom stuff, my chances of succeeding in and out of a modern fandom are exactly the same, wouldn't you agree?

yes so? are you gonna be a little bitch and stop trying?

All things in life which are worth require some kind of effort. With your attitude where you give up before you even begin you can go kys.

But hey, even suicide requires effort which you cant seem to muster :-D

You're antisocial, so what. Introverts with low social circles are just fine, it's just you guys hang out on Jow Forums. Jow Forums is a crab pot. Nothing good, nothing at all, to come of taking opinions here en masse, and now a bunch of antisocial people are convinced they NEED to have people around. You really don't.

The problem is that a lot of broken people used their fandoms/communities/groups to fix themselves. A lot of them have been diehard fans for a long time. They started in one place but came forward with others.

It seems to me your kind aren't as socially apt because you don't really like people as much. That's fine, honestly nor do I. But like, you're kinda on cuff to figure out yourself how you're gonna wrassle your nature.
That's how it looks to me at least; by all accounts you guys seem like you'd be way more cozy with, like, a team of doods you Vidya with on weekends and talk shit about shit or whatever, troll a few games and see each other next weekend. Quiet, generally unassuming, but enough social contact and context to keep the spookies at bay, if that's what you're doing.

I think clubs, fandoms, conventions etc. are just poor matches for you no matter how you swing that.

(OP)
The reason I'm so on it is because of you literally say "Explain very carefully to me why I, *as a new wizard, who's never really had friends or been part of anything, in a dead-end job with no prospects, in a world where every fucking fandom has basically become part of regular society*, should not kill myself?"
That's your whole question, you give nothing else to add to.
Also, I'm not sure what you were trying to say with everything else, but ill try my hardest to get at what u were saying.
So, you're mad that you were never apart of a fandom and now they are no longer a special private thing only a couple people know...
Uh, so I can tell you've never been in a fandom because that's what happens with good fandoms. If its great, and underrated and you continue to talk about how underrated the game, movie, book series, etc is.. yeah it's gonna expand. I find it retarded when someone drops something because its mainstream. Kinda makes you look like you try so hard not to be a sheep, yet then become a sheep of being 'original'.

Now, this is why I'm doubting that my analogy is correct because that doesn't sound like the post we are talking about. First, I thought you were talking about wanting to die about being a fuck-up, now it's you're mad about not being in a fandom, and can't find any that aren't mainstream. Try to correct me because.. I don't think that's what you meant.

Wow, you kicked him at an angle I didn't even think was possible.

>Now, this is why I'm doubting that my analogy is correct because that doesn't sound like the post we are talking about. First, I thought you were talking about wanting to die about being a fuck-up, now it's you're mad about not being in a fandom, and can't find any that aren't mainstream. Try to correct me because.. I don't think that's what you meant.

I do want to die about being a fuck-up. With the fandom thing, now that they're mainstream, the level of entry is higher. Like if I bumped into a geek back in the 90s/00s the chances of me hitting it off with them would be pretty high since they'd most likely be in the same sort of social situation I am. If I bumped into a geek now, chances of me hitting off with them is basically the same as bumping into a random person.

I guess more simply I'm mad that I don't have a safe space anymore. Basically what
said:
>a lot of broken people used their fandoms/communities/groups to fix themselves. A lot of them have been diehard fans for a long time. They started in one place but came forward with others.

>So, you're mad that you were never apart of a fandom and now they are no longer a special private thing only a couple people know...
>Uh, so I can tell you've never been in a fandom because that's what happens with good fandoms.
He literally told you he hasn't been in one.

....so now that I clarified are you going to say something?

Come on, don't leave me hanging here.

>single moms
a quick as fuck way to get roped into child support, you nonce

Attached: 1536505942195.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>Christian
>single mother of two
Her actions show she only calls herself that.

I dont know in which country you lives, but pretty much anywhere you pay child support only for babies you made yourself. We invented condoms so single moms are safe...

To be fair, her husband could have died, but she’s probably just a whore.

I was gonna say it was a really bad roll of the dice but this is more like balance update which came way too late for you.

Only half the population has to put in effort.

Actually half times .8 = 40% of the population has to put in effort.

Just want to say while I am a miserable sadsack, I'm not one who uses the "chad 10%" cope. That cope is clearly designed to claim everyone else is as a big loser as you when that's clearly not the case.

>exceeds
I meant exudes, thank you.

>I'm just looking for an actual reason to prolong this shit existence.
That is a question of philosophy moreso than advice.
Like if that's all you're here for, then how can advice help you? People live for many different reasons, they also die for many reasons. The reasons we live or die will be judged by people no matter what you do (which I think is the lesson you've just learned).
Like if you live for pleasure and hedonism, people who live for virtue will judge you and vice versa. If you choose to die for your country, you'll be judged differently than the guy who chooses to die because of depression.

So the only advice I can give you is to really think and decide what you want. I think meditation or drugs may help you.

I agree with OP. I cant even go to a 40k night at a game shop because it's full of Chads from another planet like everything else is now. I might as well go to a fucking bar or a nightcore rave, I'll find just as many approachable people there as the fucking local MTG tournament (zero).

>Learnt that lesson way too late for it to be useful.
That doesn't sound like something a wizard would say. If you can't see the use for it, you haven't really learned the lesson yet.

If you can't use those lessons yourself, maybe play wizard. Pass along the knowledge to someone who can use it to improve their life, and you might even shape the world.

Attached: _35cc827c-1129-11e6-8267-dc0f985e6284[1].jpg (316x237, 8K)

>then how can advice help you?
I don't know, the only reason I haven't topped myself is cos of the chains we call family.

>(which I think is the lesson you've just learned)
Maybe I'm just reading into things here but it seems like you're insinuating that I thought I was above the fandoms/geeks. I don't think you're being completely fair here, if I had the chance to be with "my people" when I was younger I would have taken it.

>So the only advice I can give you is to really think and decide what you want.
Tell me about your life. Might give me some insight, might make seethe with bitterness. but tell me.

>Pass along the knowledge to someone who can use it to improve their life, and you might even shape the world.
There is one person that could do with this knowledge but I don't know if he'd take the advice.

>Tell me about your life.
Alright, I will in relation to your original question:
>I'm just looking for an actual reason to prolong this shit existence.

I try to live according to my DNA. I've come to understand that all of my ancestors who didn't care to live, have already died. The only ones remaining are the ones who have a fierce will to live. Since death already happened, and will to live prevails, then I've inferred that life itself is about living. The ultimate virtue to live by is life. Live at all costs.
I've since tied this will to live in having children. That's why sex is so pleasurable for us, it's the emotional manifestation of our will to live and it feels so good. It's like the best feeling in all of life.
Which takes me to the logical end: I must live the best live I can for myself ,to provide the best future I can for my children, and attract the best possible woman. All of these traits (subordinate to the will to live) means I need to make lots of money, dress well, educate myself, and make society better. Become the best I can be. Any gift I have, wether beauty, strength or brains, I have an obligation to use to my fullest capacity.
We don't know where we're going, nor why, nor how consciousness works. But we do know we're going somewhere, there is a direction to evolution but we just can't comprehend what it is yet. The answer may come to us in the future but that is none of my concern. Right now all that matters is that we observe our direction of life in the universe and follow it.

So if I apply my philosophy to your life, then I'd work very hard, make loads of money, groom my self to the fullest extent that I can comprehend, find the best woman I can, and lead the best family I can. Whatever gifts my DNA gives me, I'd show it off to the world. I mean the past can't be changed but the future can.

>I try to live according to my DNA.
You realize how corny and vague that sounds?

>I'd work very hard, make loads of money, groom my self to the fullest extent that I can comprehend, find the best woman I can, and lead the best family I can.
Literally sounds like marry and reproduce for the sake of it.

OP just aim a loaded gun at your head and see what thoughts travel through your mind in that moment. You might find something, you might find nothing.

OP never listen to a tripfag, especially one who regurgitates shit that sounds like a self-help book. Hell, buy a self-help book it'll at least have a friendly face who looks like they want to help you.

True, but
>tinder
And she is dressed immodestly

I wouldn't say "Chad" but everyone there is a socially-adjusted human being for their age, which is to say there are awkward people but they're young people learning to be more social.

I mean, we're still fucked but just take off the chad glasses. We've just been made redundant.

I suppose the best thing would be to take a such huge risk that ends either glory or death.

Are you a wizard?

I get that feeling at work. Everyone except me and one balding 50 year old is a chad or a stacy. I work at a web dev company. Most of the time they are loudly reminiscing about their high school footbal careers or who drank how much last Friday. Sometimes it feels like I'm an outlier and everyone else like my killed themselves or turned out a NEET.

>Everyone except me and one balding 50 year old is a chad or a stacy
I don't know about web dev companies but the fandoms all learnt how to take care of themselves in terms of physical and beauty hygiene. Some seagull gave me a dressing down a few years back when I made some stupid remark about cosplayers and she was basically right.

One final bump and then I'm headed for sleep.