Hi Jow Forums, I'm drunk right now. Can you please explain to me why God is real...

Hi Jow Forums, I'm drunk right now. Can you please explain to me why God is real, more specifically why I should be Christian? I have a personal reason for wanting to be a Christian despite not really being one currently.

Attached: 5473de9767c0adf0e133d9ff14988296.jpg (1080x1335, 164K)

When you sober up tomorrow read the book of Romans on the Bible.

There's this one part of Romans that bothers me though; Romans 9. Pretty much all of Christianity is centered around this idea that humans have free will and the reason we sin is because we stray from God, but Romans 9 speicifcally says that we don't have free will. What exactly am I supposed to do to tackle that part?

Are you speaking of the elect?

I'm not sure what you're talking about

Just do Good.

No lure of Heaven or threat of Hell should compel you one way or another. See the world for what it is,and do your bit to change it,however small the act and result.
The Gods are meant to be deified.

Attached: 1539000242421.jpg (305x737, 105K)

What are you talking about...where does it claim that you don’t have free will?

Even altruistic nihilism is a path to darkness and that is hard to explain, but it’s true. I know from experience.

look around you, why are "luciferians" controlling the world? because hinduism is the true religion? why are jews so powerfull thruout the whole world? because buddhists have the answer?
everything thats happening was profecy thousands of years ago, the temple must be rebuild and the anti Christ must rule the entire world for a short time
Jesus is the way the truth and the light
John 14:
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

It’s a passage describing how Gods elect will come from every nation. That the Israelites who were raised in the law to attain righteousness through it, would become blinded by their lack of faith that the sacrificial lamb of God had come to pay their penalty. The passage goes on to explain that this frustrated the Israelites, because they saw gentiles who hadn’t lived their whole lives studying the law and prophets had simply attained righteousness by faith in Jesus Christ. Not by works.

I’d recommend reading the Gospel before Romans, but you do you. It’s obvious that you’re hearing a call...just follow it.

Don't be the guy in the picture. Don't be a cuck.

NEVER EVER take care of another man's orgasm. EVER. Every man deserves a child of his own lineage & bloodline.

AVOID coalburners like the plague. If they are single moms, let them ROT ALONE IN DESPAIR. And if they got niglet(s)...too bad!

DON'T DATE SINGLE MOMS
DON'T DATE RACE TRAITORS

Women will never learn from their mistakes if weak men get with used-up women.

Religion is what created traditional Western values. Without a religious authority, society as we know it would not exist. Atheists will argue that this is not the case, and we have an intrinsic conscience within us that can differentiate between good and evil, but there is little evidence for this. What there is evidence for is the decline of society as it becomes less religious. I am not a Christian myself. In fact, I used to be an anti-theist. However, I saw no good reason to believe that humans are intrinsically moral, and now consider myself to be a secular Christian.

Quit drinking Satan's semen, OP. All alcoholics have the same end.
Jesus loves you and he wants you to return to him. He will welcome you back with open arms.
All you need to do is confess and accept. If you repent for your life of sin, you can be saved. You need to put in a lot of effort, starting with ditching Satan's Semen.
Soon after quitting alcohol and purging yourself of sin, you will be visited by God. You will know what the next steps are.

He shouldn't drink, but you're a brainlet if you think the bible wasn't bastardized by Jews. It's why only Muslims and Jews have books that allow them to take over other people, and rule the world. Christianity is dead, and I just hope people wake up to this fact. Jesus does not love you, because Jesus was a Jew and destroyed Christianity.

>Religion is what created traditional Western values.

Does that mean we should go back to worshipping Zeus and Poseidon? Why draw the line at Christianity?

Christianity is obviously the product of its past. I don't really understand the point you are trying to make, other than something was followed and improved upon.

>Religion is what created traditional Western values
>Does that mean we should go back to worshipping Zeus and Poseidon?

Attached: Christianity took European Folk Myth..png (1728x1288, 1.95M)

>other than something was followed and improved upon.
oy vey

lets just take semitic bullshite
and add it to the Roman Pantheon
add some Hellenic philosophy
but dont tell the serfs

they just act out the semitic bloodlust for one god because the rest shouldn't be mentioned and just take over the instituitions and chase the neo-platonists ( whom we stole the philosophy frmo) to the middle east and let them develop pythagorean and antiquity classical knowledge there

because we
we have to consolidate power here.

oy vey what did you say?
no

dont ever tell the christians the bible haas several traces of semitic pantheon there, especialy the part were it says that humans were made to the image of the Elohim.

Attached: elohimm.jpg (1374x5710, 2.71M)

>Jesus was a Jew and destroyed Christianity
Yeah except it’s the exact opposite. Jesus came to free man from the world, not to ruin his own message...get your facts straight.

You shouldn’t. Christianity is the original jewish trick used to make whites abandon their organic religions and Inst follow a religion based on semetic traditions

Moses predicted the Hayflick protein limit that caps max human age at about 120 years in Genesis 6:3. No way he could have known advanced biochemistry 3500 years ago relating to maximum genetically coded lifespan. Either God told Moses or else Moses was secretly doing Nobel Prize caliber genetics research 3500 years ago. My money is on God.

Agreed however religion doesn’t have to mean we follow a book written by Jews that was created to weaken the greatest white society ever built at the time

That unironically would be better than following jewish Christianity

Seems like if anything this is an argument in favor of a synthesis of pre-Christian and Christian mythology. Conversely there is nothing in Christian doctrine that forbids the use of pre-Christian imagery as long as it is not worshipped. It would be silly to say that Europe’s roots are solely Christian as we can clearly see the remnants of pre-Christian artifacts shrouded in the culture.

Attached: 0CFE284D-A534-4C67-A794-0CBB6524A94F.jpg (436x414, 29K)

I guess I'll do what I can.
This is a white family..?

I dont care in what you believe. Fuck off special snowflake

>God sent himself to free man from his own creation

Only a good Goy would believe this bullshit.

>why I should be Christian?
Because God came in the flesh, lived a sinless life and died for all the sins of the world, unrightfully but by His own divine will so that he could defeat death and sin on our behalf.
You either accept the work of God and live forever or you die forever in hell, paying the penalties for your sins.
>I have a personal reason for wanting to be a Christian despite not really being one currently.
Everyone is called but few are chosen.
>Romans 9
>As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
What is it that bothers you? It describes life by faith and zeal, not by blood and flesh.
If you dwell near God, God will dwell near you.
Of course we have free will, but you're no match for the devil if you don't have God on your side, the truth and divine protection.
>What exactly am I supposed to do to tackle that part?
Educate yourself on the scriptures and get to know God better, pray, fast and know that God does it.
Ask things of Him and know that He will do it, otherwise He won't if you're doubting as described elsewhere in the scriptures.
God gives and God takes, God gives power over everything in creation, people just don't know how to use it.

> What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden. One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’” Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?
That's the part I have a problem with.

What problem do you have?

"Act like the gods exist: if they do, they will recognize your moral behaviour and praise you in the afterlife; if they don't, you still lived a moral life which is the best thing you could do"
Paraphrasing Marcus Aurelius

Well, everything in Christianity is based around this idea that humans willingly turned away from God, and they need to be redeemed to go to Heaven. But this pretty clearly says that humans don't have free will, and everything they do is a product of how they're made. Why would I want to be a part of a religion that's internally inconsistent?

Its not "internally inconsistent", you just don't understand and rightfully so.
You don't believe God and His point of view described in the bible, you're just lonely or looking for something that will satisfy your sense of belonging and confirm your beliefs and desires.
This passage may bother you because of a variety of reasons such as.
>you have no communication with God, who does all that stuff ( to pharaoh)
>pharaoh didn't believe God either
There's countless examples of kings and captains and other bible characters turning to God and away from their sins and God having mercy and compassion on them, forgiving them.
100% of the time that i speak to someone who isn't a christian is when they never read the bible.
100% of the time someone read the bible and isn't a christian is because they didn't like what they read.
They don't like how God is and what He does so they decide not to believe in God and pretend He doesn't exist.
Its like saying that you don't like king Josiah because he allegedly burned the houses of faggots so basically he didn't exist.
If you don't believe what God is doing and saying then thats the definition of apostasy and damnation. Funny enough its in romans too what im describing.
Moreover God Himself will assist you in your own venture by making you further believe lies and be more and more entangled in deceit to the point of where you will surely die and go to hell.
A few referrences
>romans 1, 3
Its not that long to read but if you don't understand you're either lacking or just not wanting to understand. Be honest with yourself because God sees you naked for what you are.

Don't tell me, you get time alone and your mind empties and your thoughts wander to God? Yeah, he's calling you.
I get it all the time now, an almost irresistible pull and it's annoying af.

It would be meaningless if we don't have free will.
Btw, Would you be intrested in reading the quran?

Pray for an answer in the name of Christ and know full well i tell you truly what you believe you shall receive. Also biblical prophecy is what convinced me combined with my own encounter with a fallen angel, still have the scar to remind me.

This is fake news btw. I'm a Christian