I don’t want to live here anymore. Every day is depressing and I see no end, how do you guys continue the fight...

I don’t want to live here anymore. Every day is depressing and I see no end, how do you guys continue the fight? I feel hopeless

Attached: 23856A65-2156-4651-BB32-3C9820AFAB7C.jpg (668x805, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Draw strength from that and persist

Attached: 1503413925549.jpg (670x890, 153K)

Whites are going extinct and they don’t even care. Mexicans are taking over and Spanish is becoming the main language where I live... there’s already 20 million illegals here, plus the Muslims and feminists and all the other bullshit. I don’t know what to do anymore

Attached: 98EB591C-1B95-4F8A-8067-996B3B6F7065.jpg (665x658, 608K)

It’s all so tiresome. I feel overwhelmed. There’s literally nobody irl I can relate to.

Attached: C49B64B5-0A3A-48FA-BC6E-1353C2B72998.jpg (654x363, 448K)

hopefully i just die soon then

Continue the fight? Until tea hits the harbor we haven't even begun to fight

Trump doesn’t appear to be who I thought he was going to be. Is it over?

Attached: 825F1872-0CD4-477C-8F05-5FA7C5B112ED.jpg (667x966, 672K)

I don’t want to die, but I don’t see the point in living anymore either

Attached: 9B161D8D-FAB6-42D1-B888-88CE42124DDF.jpg (439x441, 44K)

Unironically, start lifting. You'll feel 6,000,000 times better.

I’m ready to fight but that’s not gonna happen. They’re going to continue cucking us until we’re extinct. No shots fired.

Attached: 0396A4AF-0EC9-4F4E-8FC2-66E6FC3FFC4D.jpg (750x429, 74K)

>not realizing that nonwhites are far more antisemitic than Whites.
>thinking that if Whites go extinct that Jews would rule the world.
You've got it backwards, kid. Jews wouldn't last 10 seconds without Whites enabling them.

Attached: 1548282967153.jpg (641x530, 41K)

I like that quote, but that fella isn't the best to be quoting.

My body is so fucked from mistakenly and stupidly taking steroids when I was 18 it literally hurts me to workout. I’m a depressed mf

Attached: 76CDE0B7-F884-447C-85E2-763D1A6CEBB8.jpg (658x663, 258K)

If you look at history this has never happened, continue to work on sculpting your body and mind so you are ready to fight with your brothers. It sounds like you are waiting for a hero to save you, when you should be aiming to become that hero.

Something to think about... any country with a central bank is owned by Jews tho so idk

Attached: 055EAFC7-F6B5-4990-8788-7C0E16327F63.jpg (656x648, 132K)

Get off of the internet for a while. Just chill in nature, or as close to that as you can be, and relax. They to get grounded in some way. Begin a new hobby, or pick up where you left off with another. I'm not saying forget what you've learned, I'm just saying you need a break.

>looks at south America

They do fine without whites apparently

I’m ready man. I’m tired of waiting.

Attached: B8B78EC1-DB37-4D87-A5D2-F4CFAB3A23BA.jpg (659x497, 97K)

*then get grounded

I took hormones from 19-22 straight, not coming off. It's hard to get back at it because the workouts just don't feel the same, but you gotta do it.

Then do resistance bands or something, unless you're literally paralyzed there's no excuse.

That’s all fine and dandy until I come back to multi culti land and am instantly reminded of the reality that whites are universally fucked.

Attached: 4083F21D-3700-4704-B4A3-BC296F43F48E.jpg (750x1055, 164K)

Most of the people in South America with money have European ancestry dumb fuck.

My cartilage is wrecked, so i have no full range of motion. I’ve been contemplating getting back on because my life sucks so badly now but I don’t want to.

I need stem cells

I usually deal with it by pretending I work late.
Then I arrive a few hours early and just hide away jerking off to the sound of her fucking other men.
Sometimes I’m lucky and they leave the bedroom door kinda open so I can peek.
Once though the guy actually saw me and thought I was a burglar and ran after me, it was a really funny experience having my wife’s lover chase me out of my own house completely naked with his much bigger dick dangling about still dripping with my wife’s pussy juice, while trying to keep my face hidden so neither would recognize me.
Though it was worth it since once he came back to the house they fucked even harder due to the scare and I busted the biggest nut ever.
Sometimes I even “come home” a bit earlier just to hear them scrambling to hide. Also when I do I always Insist on going down on her just so I can taste the seed inside her pussy (she’s on the pill guys relax).
She used to insist I let her shower first probably afraid I’d notice something.
Though after I’ve gone down on her so often without complaints she doesn’t even hesitate anymore, just spreads those legs and let’s me go to town. She’s even stopped showering when I don’t come home “early” just letting the smell of sex permeate through our bed.
She probably thinks I’m too stupid to notice something’s different, LOL as if I’d be so stupid as to not notice the jizz dripping out of her pussy as I lick it clean, silly woman.
Once she forgot to wipe the semen off her face and I believe me when i say: there’s nothing hotter than fucking your wife while looking straight into her cum-covered face. Though I wish I could have seen her face once she looked in the mirror, LOL.
So yeah, that’s basically how I keep myself going.

Attached: B54A84D3-83CF-41BF-B379-FCCC110BBE7A.jpg (392x411, 22K)

I have some. It just depresses me more because I can’t lift like a normal person. It hurts to workout naturally

Attached: 447BD799-D353-4524-8000-8A2A223C56FB.jpg (643x713, 54K)

Did you really just type all this for this post?

One day we're going to take it back. Never give up the dream of the America our forefathers built. The shining beacon of European civilization that we were promised will always exist. There will come a day when our vengeance will be legal and recognized as righteous.

We will take it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA

Attached: 1549850730431.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

Have you considered bpc157 and tb500? Not steroids, but peptides, both with pretty good evidence for healing, especially tendons (which I know isnt cartilage, thanks), look up the relevant scientific literature, works well in most mammals, cheap, no known side effects, not illegal yet.

Good luck broseph.

Of course, OP asked for advice and I’d be a bad person to deny him that.

Sounds good. When?

Thank you

Attached: DBB6A434-39C4-45C9-A89F-C510A897F567.jpg (655x356, 83K)

Why not? His books are genius, read them

I live in spite of my enemy. They would want nothing more than for me to delete myself. You only fail when you give up faggot.

Hold on to your own values, build your morality and inner self, sharpen yourself as you would a sword. Because when the time comes you'll need it, you don't need a group to confirm your values, yet

Stop letting it blind you. Stop obseesing it to the point it fogs your mind. You need to know what's going on and know the truth but don't let the truth blind you

I am but a prince with no army or followers. Only God can say when the day will come.

Really hope it's tomorrow, though. President's Day weekend would be an amazing kick-off.

Attached: 1548652628864.jpg (866x1134, 274K)

Think nothing of it man, helped me through a fucked up injury, fail to understand why medicine hasn't picked them up yet.

I can kind of see his point though, we're getting cornered into being an absolute minority in almost every space. It's hard not to obsess with the fact that ~45% of the world wants you dead, and your leadership is taking steps to help them

You’re real

Attached: 30B45AAA-3A7B-405D-B39C-4C8BE1952B23.jpg (672x995, 429K)

Then die, you fucking faggot. You're either a soldier for the white race and the 14 words or you're a fucking nigger. Get fit. Get a qt wife. Fill her with your seed. Short of that, get the fuck out of the way.

Attached: 1516784561784.png (1000x800, 1.18M)

The nation and the state are two different things. A nation is a group of people that, broadly speaking, share the same culture, history, outlook on life and the world, hold up the same virtues as good and strive to avoid the same taboos. A state is a government that rules a nation. It is best when a state and the nation it rules are harmonious, when the rulers are from, of, and for the ruled.

This is not what we have now. Those who rule are disconnected from and contemptuous of those they rule. Further more, a great many competing cultures, or nations, have been brought into the boundaries of the country. A state that rules over more than one nation is properly known as an empire. Empires are inherently unstable. Our empire will eventually succumb to the same entropic forces that all empire fall to.

But this does not mean the American nation has to vanish. Those the Declaration of Independence described as the founder's posterity, the principles we believe in, the culture we hold dear can and will survive. We fight the little fights day to day to hold on as long as we can to what we have, and then to preserve the nation through whatever dark times might lie ahead. The political entity called the United States of America will one day fall. That can't be helped. But the American nation will only go away when we give in to despair. Despair is a sin. Don't give in to it.

Even if everyone here had 10 white kids it wouldn’t be enough. We’re already fucked. Whites are going extinct and Trump’s doing nothing about it.

Attached: 0CE58C47-C4E5-492B-80A6-435121D3E198.jpg (508x375, 37K)

Attached: 1550185929222.jpg (640x969, 164K)

Attached: 1547349385050.jpg (669x668, 100K)

Attached: 1550198613076.jpg (916x988, 181K)

take the Berserk pill user.

Where the hell do these cool ass pics even come from?

Attached: 1550198062865.jpg (848x1024, 83K)

If you're so black pilled that you do nothing about it then you missed the point of being black pilled and are simply a coward.

Attached: 1509421047018m.jpg (677x1024, 144K)

Wait, what did the roids do to your body? I was thinking of doing a cycle or two, never juiced before.

What are you doing about it?

Attached: 87615D27-A801-46D4-AF8D-CFC1D7CA66BE.jpg (649x802, 138K)

>how do you continue to fight
Because there is no other option. Once you've taken enough redpills and you understand what you're fighting for you can't go back to normiehood. Your only choice is to keep fighting.

Attached: 1525804229414.png (700x400, 355K)

Muscles grew too fast for my joints.

Population growth is exponential, ergo repopulation growth can be as well. We all know we face losing odds, but it's just that, odds. If we can't face the forces which act against us with courage, then we never deserved to make the attempt.

Even if there was only a one percent chance that Western civilisation could be reclaimed, I would fight for that one percent. I would fight if it was a fraction of one percent, hell, I would fight even if it was impossible to save the White race. I'd fight because fuck everyone who wants me dead, that's why. No get some sense into your head and hit the gym, after that find people like yourself and form some kind of social network.

After that, it's up to you, but never give up. They want you dead and childless, don't do the job for them.

Attached: European Liara T'soni.png (874x882, 610K)

Shit’s fucked

Attached: 0EBA66E0-93CC-42C1-9A5B-975DDB71C278.jpg (514x777, 347K)

I drink.

Attached: 1514493746294.jpg (322x519, 20K)

I endure. What other choice do I have? I'm not going to kill myself. That would just make (((them))) happy, and I fear God's judgment for such an act. So, I endure.

I also fight the system in my own little ways. The older I get, the less fucks I give. I'm starting to speak my mind more in real life. I plan on doing my part before I leave this earth. I hope you do to.

Mother fucker, I'm doing what I need to be doing. I only care about me and my tribe. That's what you need to be doing. Don't worry about those thots fucking niggers or other race traitors. Disown them. Its the 14 words or nothing at all.

Attached: 1508635396024.png (468x487, 304K)

bruh if you want me to read seriously don't put best alien waifu up

>Imagine a world without Jewish/Israeli Terrorism
FTFY

Attached: 1544240939254.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

DON'T DO IT.
DO. NOT. DO. IT.
Biggest regret of my life.

Kek

Attached: 25D1EB51-6616-4D2B-A826-CF96F2EA3980.jpg (664x488, 79K)

Population growth is exponential, ergo repopulation growth can be as well. We all know we face losing odds, but it's just that, odds. If we can't face the forces which act against us with courage, then we never deserved to make the attempt.

Even if there was only a one percent chance that Western civilisation could be reclaimed, I would fight for that one percent. I would fight if it was a fraction of one percent, hell, I would fight even if it was impossible to save the White race. I'd fight because fuck everyone who wants me dead, that's why. No get some sense into your head and hit the gym, after that find people like yourself and form some kind of social network.

After that, it's up to you, but never give up. They want you dead and childless, don't do the job for them.

Attached: Grimshaw - John Atkinson.jpg (961x1200, 266K)

bruh, if you're gonna make me read, don't put up best Grimshaw

This.
Suicidal untermensch need to just get the fuck out of the way. While success will only come from group effort, 1 person can still change the world. Why not stay alive and find out if you or your children are that 1 person...

Attached: hitler.png (641x493, 739K)

It doesn’t matter what you or I think. There are more important things than ourselves at stake, and if by existing you or I can change things even slightly, if we can convince 2 other people to see the truth, if we can each eventually have children and raise them right, we have gotten a step closer than those fucking likes want us to. We might be miserable every step of the way, but if that is what is necessary for us to save the future generations from this Marxist nightmare, that is what we have to do. We have no choice.
A long time ago, a great man said this:
“The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight!
And never slacken!
And never tire!
And never lose courage!
And never despair!”
The world has changed a lot since he was around, but that doesn’t make his words any less true or necessary. Keep fighting user, no matter what.

Based and Yugapilled

He is not who we hoped he would be. This is far from over though. We haven’t even begun yet. Get in shape. Learn how to shoot. Build networks. Carefully warn others of what is to come. We will be the generations that must endure so that our children’s children may know what we had.

this desu

Get your shit together and have a family.

>bronze? scalemail
>dual wielding overly curved kriegsmessers
>sheathed scimitar
>"celts"

Absolutely heretical

Attached: thisisyourhomenow.jpg (2560x1920, 418K)

It's all part of the process, OP.

Attached: 1549764836375.jpg (1386x1550, 1M)

That's a Dacian Falxmen.

I wish only to thank allthe of you guys in this thread: going through hard times right now and reading some of the posts here really helped me feeling a little better.
We should bring back SIG threads, those were nice

Your country must die, fren.
>spawned feminism and sjwism
>funds israel (zionism)
>3/4 of most consumed drugs came from USA
>progressive academia
>FED
>faggotry and degeneracy

>Incan intellectuals
The falx was wielded the other way around, it was designed to stabby stabby over shields.
Even if that was a falx, he is dual wielding them, which is retaded because it's a two handed weapon.

Kill yourself

Future il duce has no time to wallow in self pity. il duce is to march ever forward with head held high knowing hedonistic lifeless people are beneath him. user... you better fucking forge your own destiny.

Attached: mussolini.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

this

Attached: mind_ultimatium.jpg (960x960, 60K)

>Even if that was a falx, he is dual wielding them, which is retaded because it's a two handed weapon.
yes
I know
it's fucking retarded.

that is still a fucking Dacian Falxmen
>kys
you kys fucker.

Attached: you can do it.jpg (740x464, 10K)

Attached: 1524708697599.jpg (468x714, 113K)

>blames America for marxism
>woosh

And they say our public education is bad

>Falx
>Pins through the tang
Good joke

>just b urself and control ur life lol xd
omg so deep so aesthethics so true xD this is literally me btw

You don't have the mindset that people are below you, your volk must move forwards as one, as a collective. PrincepsCivitatis

Attached: 1280px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (1280x1920, 353K)

Actually england started the zionistic movement in the first world war, where they promised land to kikes in case they were running the show.

From the inner self to the outer self and into the world. Not hard too understand

You "people" are pathetic fucking losers.

Attached: V1520291572887.png (667x1000, 385K)

Kill yourself you fucking shill
Sage

Believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and you, sir, shall be saved. — Acts 16:30-31

Attached: Essential Evidence for Resurrection.jpg (2550x3300, 988K)

Alright prove to me how the Roman Empire was bad and Augustus was a bad ruler. I'll wait

Definitely upset lmao

Strawman. I just said you are a loser. Go back to jacking off your uncle, you slackjawed rube.

Attached: V1520291617401.jpg (553x900, 615K)

Christ fag leave
Your Kike Cult is making things worse

Not strawman, it was a question. How was Augustus a bad ruler? He's the one that called himself, among other things, princeps civitatis

It will only get worse user

Attached: welp.png (709x686, 798K)

Attached: 1546898512973.jpg (637x480, 24K)

Stop fetishizing Japan. Pointless consumerism like video games ruin and decay you

Lmaö

So? Are they funding Israel? Seems not.
>muh marxism
>o-outrage!
Your education really is retarded.

This isn't a fashwave thread dumbass, go make one and shitpost there. This is exactly why I left Jow Forums for 5 months, you can't have serious discussion here anymore