Is there anything fucking stupider than animal rights?

I get that abusing animals for no good reason is a good indicator of sociopathy, but the fact that retards would give actual rights to animals is the most fucking retarded shit ever.
A monkey will never contribute to human society, why the fuck does it deserve copyright protection?

Attached: PicsArt_01-29-05.41.06.png (1919x1080, 1.59M)

Tranny rights

Animals are literally superior to humans.

Attached: 32769728-397F2537-03B1-4CB3-A812-9B9A5B3C7293.jpg (750x1334, 120K)

libertarians

>a dirty bushman
It would make sense you sheep fucker

>To give actual rights to animals is the most fucking retarded shit ever

I agree with you. I don't endorse animal abuse or imposing suffering on any living being, but animals can't have rights since they aren't rational and can't subscribe to a social contract.

Are animals supposed to respect other animal's rights? It is so retarded to think about people granting rights to animals.

Attached: IMG_0790.jpg (1607x2775, 563K)

Yes niggers need to be reclassified as animals

>animals are superior to humans

>humans are a kind of animal

Attached: E7531434-B9D9-41E7-97DB-D3FAF2D61A94.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

chink detected
universal human rights are stupid as fuck

Lefty here. You are absolutely correct about that. Fuck animals

animal abuse is an indicator of psychopathic behaviour and correlates to abuse of humans.
I'm very disappointed I can't find the jo-jo version of this interaction

I can't believe that people feel bad for chickens, they are retarded even for birds so I don't mind eating them at all.

Attached: apu-bed.png (481x406, 64K)

>abusing animals for no good reason is a good indicator of sociopathy
You replied to yourself.

I'm not a lawyer but I'm reasonably sure monkeys can't copyright what little work they do.

Also I'm not really sure if intellectual property rights are at the forefront of what most animal rights activists are concerned about tbqh

Yes. Men's Rights

If your a man and feel you need rights then youre really not man.

I dont care what anyone says I can or Cant do.
I do whatever I please. whenever i WANT This includes both legal and illegal activity

What I don't get is how millions of fucking cows, chickens pigs and every other animal can be routinely murdered under full protection of the law, yet if I give my dog a whack for barking his mutt mouth off, I can be fined or even jailed. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

Some gorilla populations have average iq higher than Somalians and can be taught to communicate so why give tards rights but not said gorillas?

FUCK FOR GAY ASS CHAN saying my du BS is spam

Humans are animals. You give rights to animals that are not dangerous or destructive and are under the control of humans. This means niggers arabs middle easterners indians etc get fucked. Humans are just animals that need to be herded and bred for quality. If you abuse a defenseless animal you should be killed.

SO what the fuck du bs IS A BANNED WORRD

Stupid fucks. All i Have to do is add spaces in between Du bs to get around your lame ban shit. FUCK WHO EVER SET BANNED WEORDS> THEY CAN FUCKING DIE

lurk two years before posting again

animal rights are not copyright protection, fucking retard

they're preventing cruelty to a living being

They contribute to society more than niggers. They protect, transport, produce food, etc. Before industrial revolution they were fundamental.

Attached: FuckThePlanet.gif (398x337, 2.66M)

Only doggos deserve special rights

Attached: 1550214336034.jpg (640x800, 114K)

Its why blacks get offended when they're likened to monkeys. They know a trained monkey could be a productive member of society better than some of them. So they have to make it sound offensive to maintain a distinction between the two species.

I mean if a monkey can be trained to recognise different burger wrappers and count change, who would you rather be served by?

>retards would give actual rights to animals
They literally are retarded. Notice how they always choose the big, cuddly animals to showcase. They will show pigs, cows, dolphins or seals but they never advocate rights for insects, reptiles, or invertebrates. They are motivated by the big, baby-like eyes and cuddle factor and are overwhelmed by maternal pathos when they see their 'babies' hurt.

The AR movement is far from rational, they see in those big-eyed beasts a reflection of themselves: beings that are only moved by animal instinct without any higher reference. Animal right activists are in fact degraded human beings, sunk back into their own animality yet still human enough to create endless rationalization about it. They lack in themselves a moral faculty that animals lack as well. If they were moral they knew the difference between man and animal. Hence they compensate for lack that by fighting for "Animal Rights" as if THEY are moral and not us.

Leftists always project because they are rotten inside