Just broke up with gf of 1.5yrs who sent very explicit messages to another dude. Feel like shit

Just broke up with gf of 1.5yrs who sent very explicit messages to another dude. Feel like shit.

Attached: bitterness_cover.png (768x512, 276K)

Drink a little.

Try eating 17 raw potatoes in one sitting. They’re mostly water, so it will keep you full, focused, and hydrated.

That's fucking stupid, it will only make him more sad.
Try opioids.

Send explicit messages to another dude to get back at her. Probably shouldn't do this to the same dude though

ty my guys. what about both?

Don't be afraid to sob like a baby. I didn't, but I wished I could've. Also, try to take your anger as motivation for physical exercise. Makes the feelings past faster.

>angry
OH SALLY CAN WAIT
SHE SAYS IT’S TOO LATE AS WE’RE WALKING ON BY
MY SOUL SLIDES AWAY
BUT DON’T LOOK BACK IN ANGER I HEARD YOU SAY

Don’t do either and especially don’t do both. Both are depressants and will fuck you up. Doing both will possibly kill you. Don’t be a little pussy bitch and turn to substance abuse just cause some whore cheated on you. Cry and eat ice cream. Watch some goddamn movies. Hang with you homies.

No, just a little bit of alcohol. It won't make the pain go away, but your inhibition will drop enough that it makes it easy to pretend around other people that you're not feeling deeply. The pain never actually goes away, and being an alcoholic is a clear cry for help. I'm a psychopath, so I don't actually know how to deal with this problem. In my mind, for whatever reason, the healthiest thing for you is to just get through the next couple weeks without letting everyone know you just got dumped. It sucks, it's shit, ain't nothin' gonna change that so it's pointless to try.

You'll get past this.

based oasisposter

I'm pretty sure focusing on the anger or sadness only makes things worse in the end. Try to distract yourself from it, and I know it sounds dumb, but sometimes it helps to just pretend that you don't care as much as you actually do. Just keep convincing yourself that it's not so upsetting, and don't wallow in it.

It’s honestly better to get your emotions out all at once and THEN try distracting yourself and moving on. Holding it in is going to make you feel worse. Do what this user says after spending a day or two moping and crying and all that. It’s what women do, and it works.

yea, I know. I'm gonna hit the gym, get a little bit of whiskey, and play some vidya with the money I would have spent on her for Christmas.

I'm keeping busy, but I'm not trying to ignore how I feel.

I ain't a bitch, she isn't worth the hurt.

That's what everyone seems to say, but is there any real evidence for that other than people just "feeling" like that's how it works? I'm pretty sure I've read the contrary from legitimate sources, and it seems to work for me, despite my urge being to do as you and the other anons say.

Let things run their course. Any feelings you’re going through are normal. I was with a girl for ten years and found out she cheated on me multiple times after buying a house together. She now has custody of my daughter and I rarely see her.

Sounds bad, but use it as a learning experience. You’ll be alright bro

damn dude, you've got me beat by a shitload. that's just the way life be sometimes

ty for the song, bro

Similar situation, caught gf on tinder so I dumped her. No idea if she actually fucked someone else but its all dodgy either way. Here for you bro

Damn you got it rough with that one, puts all of our shit as insignificant

Wow dude, what a bitch. I'm sorry.

Listening to Eminem - Stan rn, you might like it user

>tfw my oneitis is named sally

Attached: 1539482831492.jpg (1080x1084, 158K)

It worked out for the best. Daughter would have grown up in a toxic home. Met a better girl soon after and engaged now. It all works out.

Get through the suck

Best adv I got for break ups. The girl you loved died that day. This woman is someone else and you know she is a bad person.

Your daughter is now a daddy issues slut. Congratz. Like mother like child.

dis won't help the nigga

Take a trip to the liquor store and start drinking til you go numb. Cry a little and do this for 2 weeks until you move on. You’ll be fine 90% of bitches are whores get used to it.

I had basicly that same shit happen to me a few months ago, it was the girl I thought I could marry. Here's what I have to say from the other side (I am mostly over it now).
To do list:
>dump her if not already and go nc immediatly. don't talk to her at all.
>no social media stalking, no memories of her, nothing. get rid of everything that reminds you of her and don't slip. you have to kick the chemical addiction now
>you will feel like shit for quite a while, that's fine, try not to supress the shitty emotions too much, but also don't let them overwhelm for an extended period of time.
>focus on yourself. even if you don't feel like doing anything, force yourself to focus on work, studys, exercice, reading a book or anything productive really.
>don't seek closure from any source but yourself, realize that you are the captain of your ship. don't let roasties fuck with your selfdetermination
>self improvement might not make you feel better immediatly, but it will get you on the right track and you will be glad you did it once you healed a bit.
>allow yourself to be mad (helps in the beginning) but be glad you had the relationship and that you got to make those experiences, if you listen to above advice you will grow, become proud of yourself for facing adversity head on and you will score a better woman for you (thanks to all this bullshit having happened to you)
>for the love of god don't be a cuck and take her back when she comes crawling back (which she probably will)

God speed user, we're all gonna make it. Shit will suck for a while now, but that's the beauty of life \endbuttersquote.

This guy is based as fuck, my gf recently got drunk at a student meeting and cheated on me but it was more than just that, she planned to cheat, she just won't admit it.

As for me, I too see the beautiful girl I had as still the same gem she was, but she's dead unfortunately, I mourned her, and I don't mourn or cry the person that is there now.