TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Go back to Poland, Ukraine or wherever your grandparents were born.

Palestine belongs to the Palestinians.

Attached: 1550314500990.png (1200x873, 17K)

Based

based and jewpilled

They dont belong in europe either lets grant them a homeland on the sun

Day of the Dreidel soon!

Attached: B961718A-2AA3-456A-A9EC-595966A98F91.jpg (749x902, 112K)

Attached: 5BF5EF73-B80D-4689-B2A7-A0F698510D4F.jpg (750x783, 110K)

nobody wants to help the Palestinians not even their arab neighbors what a sad reality

Based and WhiteCross Pilled

based

Syria is helping them with refugee camps and cities for them that the Jews still bomb.

No you take care of them

The good thing is that Israel will not be here in 15 years.

The Shia Crescent is closing in, Europe will sanction them, and America will stop funding and fighting their wars.

Which unfortunately means that they will move to Poland, Ukraine, Russia, or wherever their grandparents are from.

I'd be happy with this. I don't care about the Palawhatever they are called but more Jews in East Europe will improve the economy there greatly. I welcome them.

faggot fuck u

In the 19th century - the British gave the name Palestinian first....to the Jews! keep on truckin Israel.

Are you crazy? There would be millions of Jews flooding into East Europe and heaps of Jews leaving the USA to their original lands. That would be awesome. I suppose it would be unfortunate for the USA though.

You know... plenty of East Europeans are highly suspicious of Jews... and as a Jew myself I'm highly suspicious of them too. But, the time is ripe to buy land in Ukraine and resettle. Make sure you are willing to work though in a trade or profession that doesn't exclusively revolve around the media or finance.

Restoring the Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem

Attached: wp3392127.jpg (894x894, 253K)

This, Ashkenazim need to return.

I give this thread 5000 upvotes.

fuck off they're rootless aliens not polish or anything

Attached: when-mom-asks-where-all-the-jews-went-there-having-19422197.png (500x566, 125K)

>implying you can defeat israel
you can't they have nukes

Attached: 1550314545088.jpg (960x650, 77K)

and then what mahmod? destroying israel won't make any of the arab shitholes any better, you will still flee from yourself to leach on western countries.

LOL

It’s bait Mordichai

Why would you want a people most of Jow Forums finds subversive and damaging to their host people back in Europe? Sorry, if the choice is either suffering of Palestinians or Israel firsters all over the political landscape like in america, the Palestinians are shit out of luck.

>by some imaginary work of miracle, Jewish Israelis all leave Israel
>the great ancient land of Balestine is free for all Balestinians to "return" and do whatever they wish in it
>all the hundreds of thousands of Balestinian refugees in the west remain in the west
>white girls are still sexually assaulted by Balestinians
great plan

>destroying israel won't make any of the arab shitholes any better,
It will though. Arab nations won't have all their actual good leaders like Assad and Gaddafi being taken out when Israel is gone. There won't be any constant destabilization of the region.

This

Removing Israel will be the greatest thing to happen for the Islamic world.

No more getting CIA'd and destabilized because your leader spoke up against Israel.

I think you're confusing Palestinians and Pakistanis. The later are the ones raping women and children in the UK.

You first dencuck.

Attached: 1550244074018.png (1201x784, 933K)

It is a good question. Why are so many Jews globalists? Where the fuck they going when the get kicked off the goddam EARTH?

They never belonged in Europe. And neither do moslems.
And besides, Jews did more with the land in 50 years than fucking lazy sit on their ass moslems did in a thousand years.

Read a book, Jews lived there first. I want them out of our countries for Israel and nuke it

Israel, Palestine. It's all the same to me. Nuke the whole place, turn that desert shithole into a giant glass bowl.

Attached: IMG_5696.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Nope. Canaanites did. But that was a while ago.

A report by Statistics Denmark released in December 2015 found that 83% of crimes are committed by individuals of Danish origin (88% of the total population), 3% by those of non-Danish Western descent and 14% by individuals of non-Western descent.[65][page needed]

Male Lebanese immigrants and their descendants, a big part of them being of Palestinian descent,[65] have, at 257, the highest crime-index among the studied groups, which translates to crime rates 150% higher than the country's average.
danish girls are getting raped by Balestinians and you are here defending them :)

He's not Danish, OP is a Paletstinian shitskin in Denmar, enroaching a nordic nation

FREE FREE BALESTINE
BALESTNIANS DESERVE DANISH GIRLS

Attached: redpill.png (904x284, 57K)

>Go back to Poland, Ukraine or wherever your grandparents were born.
Fuck off kike. Stay in your desert shit hole.

Maybe he should type something original in non-sandnigger Danish and prove being Dane to BTFO the jews

based
IRONIC
R
O
N
I
C

>Palestine
No such thing, sry.

And what terrible thing we have done to you that you want to send them here?

Piss off goatfucker

Attached: Pain7.jpg (800x600, 177K)

Not to burst your bubble, but there is literally ancient hebrew writings all over the place in (((palestine))), the area is semitic going back so many thousand of years that there wasn't even a semblance of anything remotely related to forming islam or (((palestine))) for thousands of years to come, when it was jewish from the start.

Doesn't mean I support israel or anything of the sorts, but the area is clearly jewish so far back that the only abrahamic religion in existence was judaism for millennia. If you support (((palestine))) that's fine and all, but the whole coastal area from the turkish coast down to large swathes of egypt is filled to the brim with ancient jewish hebrew writings and artifacts.
So without the shadow of a doubt, prefecture would have it the lands belong to the jews as it's the oldest traces. But should just carpet-bomb nuke the whole area and do away with all the shitskins there of every sort.

We are full. kys

he who holds the land uncontested is the true owner at that time. everything else is memes for politician speeches.

It wouldn't be uncontested if the Arabs around you weren't all such pathetic losers. I mean they want the land back for their "brothers". But fighting among eathother is more important for them. I mean look at what happened after you cleared out of the Gaza Strip: They immediately started killing eachother over whether to support Hammas or PLO.

>Palestine belongs to the Palestinians.

Where is Palestine?

Giving other people Jews should be concidered an act of biological warfare. If you try to resettle them to our country we will use anthrax on your cities as an act of just retaliation

Attached: jews.png (225x225, 6K)

all you said is correct, however its still memes.
only the end result counts.

At the end of the yellow brick road behind the seven mountains deep in the fairy tale forest.

Well, then take care that your society doesn't split. Like over orthodox jews not absolving military service and getting welfare maybe. A society that is not united is in danger of being attacked from the outside.

They're fighting among each other like a bunch of pirates fighting over a treasure that was stolen to begin with, and they forget that they're all the same.

correct again. easier said than done but we're taking care of it. its a matter of time.

>Go back to Poland,

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: F78790EB-41A0-4AA9-B871-ECD0108A347C.jpg (1024x684, 106K)

My dad told me the other day: "Soon, there will be no Israel."

Attached: F5F3BAE0-ED69-4309-9042-B3B02DDE4E45.jpg (711x399, 58K)

Attached: 38B7B094-D52F-47BE-9461-C4EE6FF66B20.png (640x520, 49K)

Great jihad when?

Attached: 913CF1A2-CC81-45A6-B24D-D884CCE69992.jpg (355x400, 21K)

Attached: 6BFE3FA5-CA5E-4EF2-B062-421468DA181E.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

don't mind me
i see this thread is shitty enough to plug this and see what is says. I'm betting it was a fucking leaf.

What?

No ill keep this land and get eu lands that belonged to my grandma

>They're*
or
>There,

THIS

Palestinians are shemite trash just like the
fake jew kike amalekite shemites, neither
of them belong in the holy land. they are
all gentiles, unclean and will be moved
away from there by God when it is time.

Attached: for peace.jpg (720x720, 228K)

i agree, but europe doesnt want the kikes back please just kill them and do the world a favor